Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The talent story quest aren't working.

Mannizle66Mannizle66
Mabinogi Rep: 410
edited April 19, 2019 in Help
My character is a Ninja, I've equipped a Shuriken & I have the Shuriken Mastery skill but, I hadn't gotten any skill quests. So I reinstalled the game & rebirthed my character. I got one skill quest & I did the quest but, after that I didn't get anymore skill quests. The same thing happens in the Chain Talent.

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    edited April 19, 2019
    The ninja questline may not be under the skill tab... The first quest in it is Shadow of Suspicion. It is an entire sidequest line with its own story.
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    Also, make sure you rebirth into the appropriate talent. Just rebirthing won't give you these Skill quests. Moreover, keep in mind that some quests may take a certain amount of time before appearing (sometimes around 1 in-game day, though sync issues may delay it by up to an hour).

And finally, my girlfriend noticed that starting out as Ninja with a fresh character may require you to rebirth out of the talent, then back into it in order to get the Ninja storyline.