Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Support for Ultrawide Monitors

JJJJ
Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
in Feedback and Suggestions
Support for widescreen monitors with 21:9 ratio and 2560 x 1080 resolution.

IGN: jjeremy
Server: Mari

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    What happens if you use windowed mode and just manually stretch the client window to fit the screen?
  • KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    edited April 23, 2019
    Helsa wrote: »
    What happens if you use windowed mode and just manually stretch the client window to fit the screen?

I think Magic happens. It's not a hassle but you'd have to stretch it yourself every time though...other than tha
    t, I don't think it'd be bothersome at all.
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    edited April 23, 2019
    Stretching it in widowed mode mostly works. But it narrows the view. If you go into certain buildings (churches for example) the exit door is off the bottom of the screen.
    And in fullscreen mode it stretches out everything vertically making everyone look fat.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Helsa wrote: »

I do that on my 30 in tv. No problem since I'm using HDMI.
    Bronzebreak