Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Rain Coat Collection Event

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited April 25, 2019 in Vault
April showers bring May flowers! Splash in the rain and receive special gifts every day of the week! Collect coupons throughout the event to obtain the all new Panda Rain Coat outfit set!

header_raincoin.jpg

Rain Coat Collection Event
Event Dates: April 24, After Maintenance - May 15, 11:59 PM PDT

Event Details

• Log in each day for a cumulative 36 minutes to receive a Panda Rain Coat Coupon, and another item reward depending on what day of the week it is! You must be total cumulative level 30 to participate.
  • Combine a total of 15 Panda Rain Coat Coupons together to receive the Panda Rain Coat Selection Box! *You will no longer receive coupons after obtaining the selection box.

Open up the selection box to receive a Panda Rain Coat Shopping Bag of the gender of your choice.
  • Panda Rain Coat Shopping Bag (F)
  • Panda Rain Coat Shopping Bag (M)

Daily Item Rewards
You will receive the below item when logging in each day for 36 cumulative minutes.

wgZoGOS.png

Comments

• DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    edited April 24, 2019
    I guess I already know the answer, but I just want to make sure:
    1. Can Panda Rain Coat Coupons be earned on multiple characters on the same account on the same day, or is it 1 per day account-wide?
    2. Are the Panda Rain Coat Coupons bank-tradeable and/or tradeable between different accounts?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 25, 2019
    Draech wrote: »
    I guess I already know the answer, but I just want to make sure:
    1. Can Panda Rain Coat Coupons be earned on multiple characters on the same account on the same day, or is it 1 per day account-wide?
    2. Are the Panda Rain Coat Coupons bank-tradeable and/or tradeable between different accounts?

1. Probably no.
    2. Probably yes and no.
  • UrToeUrToe
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Lame. Another login event.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    UrToe wrote: »
    Lame. Another login event.

At least no need for an attendance stamp book.
    Wolfsinger
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Is this event running correctly? I haven't received a coupon neither yesterday or today for being logged on 36 minutes or more.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Is this event running correctly? I haven't received a coupon neither yesterday or today for being logged on 36 minutes or more.

Coupons and the daily giveaways should appear at same time.Coupon is yellow and stackable. Make sure they didn't drop from temporary inv.
  • ookieookie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
    totally scored since my female character already had the panda umbrella