Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So...skill tab wipe?

ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
edited April 24, 2019 in Technical Support
Logged in after the maintenance and noticed that all my characters have the skill tabs wiped and some of my tabs are missing fully and wont re apply. this a bug?

Comments

• MediaKleptoMediaKlepto
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,865
    Can confirm.

Every single skill bar for every single character was wiped.
    My extra skill slots 1 and 2 are completely gone, whether I toggle them off and back on or try to click around to find them when they're unlocked or not.

And the worst part of all is when I add a skill to one of the main skill bars and relog/change channels, my bars are completely empty again.

This isn't just an "inconvenience"; it's nearly unplayable. I'm not spending hours resetting my bars for them to wipe as soon as I disconnect, thanks.
  • IronReaperIronReaper
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    Same, me and my brother logged in and skill hotkeys were wiped and inventory placement was reset. This is not going to be fun to re do
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    It's most likely a bug of some sort that they overlooked i will give it a day.
  • IronReaperIronReaper
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    Just rearranged my whole inventory cause I have a crapton of bags, logged out and logged back in and lo' and behold, nothing stayed. Now we pray kids
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    They most likely rushed the maintenance. My guess is that within a few hours if not tomorrow will be an emergency maintenance for this seeing it is keeping mabi from being playable.
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    Same here. Hotkeys are gone, bags care closed everytime I cc or log in.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    They already posted saying they are aware of the problem and working on fixing it.