Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

"Any" Puppet is now just Halloween Puppets?

SeraphoenaSeraphoena
Mabinogi Rep: 810
in Help
A friend of mine was holding onto a Permanent Support coupon from the fishing event that I was going to buy. Saw it in her shop, asked her to hold it, and now she was going to give it to me, but it specifies that it's good for a Halloween Support Puppet. I tried to use it on a Belisha support puppet, and it wouldn't work. From the Fishing Event post, "...letting the lucky winners turn any limited duration Support Puppet into a Permanent buddy to follow them around!"

I was just wondering if anyone else noticed this, and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    The Permanent Support Puppet coupon can only be used on the Support Puppets bought from the Item Shop during that specific sale period. These ones had an actual item expiration date.

The regular Halloween Support Puppets (No expiration but have a timer that resets daily) cannot have the Permanent Support Puppet Coupon used on them.
    Seraphoena
  • SeraphoenaSeraphoena
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    I don't think that was entirely clear throughout the event posts for the fishing event, the new post for the fishing event, the wiki page for the coupon, or even the Spooky Support packages page.
    I guess that's why we were confused why the name of the coupon changed after one of the updates.

This is rather disappointing, but thanks for clarifying.