Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hotkey issues. [Edit 4/28/2019: RESOLVED]

NapoleonNapoleon
Mabinogi Rep: 875
edited April 28, 2019 in Technical Support
So, after the mait and the hotkey issue everyone was having-it was fixed, yay! However it seems my non-skill related hotkeys (such as T for pets!) were reset or changed in some manner. Relogging did nothing to fix this so in order to keep playing, I went through and changed back as many as I could manage to suit my needs again with my old settings. When going to face a field boss, I went to fly in that direction and noticed that spacebar no longer propels my character forward. At all. Numpad-0 works as does left clicking but spacebar, which is my preferred method, no longer works. Is this a hotkey issue still that I need to rectify or has something changed in general I missed completely? I'm pretty much grounded until I can resolve this issue as left click and numpad are the worst possible setups for my hand placements.

I haven't walked this much in mabi since G2 first came out free to all players.

(Also sorry if this is in the wrong place, I'm not a regular poster to forums of any kind.)

EDIT: Turns out I needed to unclick the navigate by spacebar option and reclick it. For some reason it wasn't registering!