Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Something I Noticed on the Marketplace Channel

Kitsune96Kitsune96
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Alexina Chat
So I've been on hiatus for a good while now, and I noticed that when I tried searching for some items on that sign near the Party Board (it's called Item Search, I think), but no matter what I type in nothing shows. Before I would type in "Lorna's" and any item with that name would show up. Now no matter what I put in, nothing shows. And when I try going to the Marketplace Channel, the houses present are all up for auction (a.k.a. no shops are open). What gives? Is no one using the Marketplace Channel anymore?

Comments

• WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Basically not. The Auction House is the hot new market for sales apparently.
    That caught me by surprise as well when I rejoined, and while I kinda miss the houses the AH has been easier. Despite people still posting ridiculous prices....
    BronzebreakKitsune96
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Not just the housing markets, but you'll see that Dunby and Belfast squares on channel 1 are less crowded as well; you rarely see shops out the west gate of Dunby now.
    AH is convenient for everyone and sales remain active even when the seller is offline; so it's a win/win/win.
    BronzebreakKitsune96
  • Kitsune96Kitsune96
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Huh. Must have been a new update. Thanks for the heads up :)
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Apparently Housing board is broken after the Giant Update...