Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Cfn't login

MizumoMizumo
Mabinogi Rep: 1,120
edited April 30, 2019 in Technical Support

I can't stay logged in on the official site, because I am being disconnected as soon as I log in.

Comments

• LutetiumLutetium
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,605
    Mizumo wrote: »
    I can't stay logged in on the official site, because I am being disconnected as soon as I log in.

I have similar issues, although usually it will give me an error instead of even trying to log me in. My assumption is that it's related to browser security addons, so I just use another browser with no addons installed to log into the nexon site and these forums. It doesn't fix the problem with the website but it's a workaround that should let you log in and do what you need at least.