Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Wow not much happening this week...

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
edited May 1, 2019 in General Chat
Or last month for that matter. (Besides the 12+ hour fiasco).

Odm2wvu.png

Stuff has been really boring. I can't even bring myself to raids or do tech duinn anymore. I just log on, do the event real quick, do grandmaster quests...and then I actually just log off. That's saying something. I usually stay on and play with friends, but once again the guild died - as they usually do. Friends are equally complacent right now. No one wants to do anything, not even me.
Helsa

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Gaea wrote: »

Odm2wvu.png

Stuff has been really boring. I can't even bring myself to raids or do tech duinn anymore. I just log on, do the event real quick, do grandmaster quests...and then I actually just log off. That's saying something. I usually stay on and play with friends, but once again the guild died - as they usually do. Friends are equally complacent right now. No one wants to do anything, not even me.

1st quarter reports will be announced on May 10, coincidentally, the day of the bid.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Odm2wvu.png

1st quarter reports will be announced on May 10, coincidentally, the day of the bid.

eecd0243b864299895de29aa6f001c90.jpg
    Kensamaofmaristarkiller1286FaithrendHelsa

Odm2wvu.png

eecd0243b864299895de29aa6f001c90.jpg

Insert Star Wars.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Stuff is always boring, and most veterans log in during events only to outplay them.

Just saying.
    Stuff is always boring, and most veterans log in during events only to outplay them.

Just saying.

It doesn't help that people max out new skills within a few days and finish new generations in that same time span.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    I haven't even gotten on for the events now.
    Coffee event? Nah.
    Events that require me to stay logged in for 36 mins? Naaaaaaah.

When they actually bring a good event around, then I'll consider getting on.
    courtneyy
    Harukari wrote: »
    Coffee event? Nah.

Still waiting on that crossover event with 2 months remaining.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Coffee event? Nah.

What crossover?
    Helsa
    Coffee event? Nah.

What crossover?

Didn't they say back during campfire, that G22, followed by potential crossover event in spring and then G23 in summer?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 2, 2019
    Coffee event? Nah.

What crossover?

Didn't they say back during campfire, that G22, followed by potential crossover event in spring and then G23 in summer?

I recall that one of the fans asked if there was going to be another crossover and then in their repetitive reply said "if that is something you would like to see we will see about it". Seriously that was their response to like 80% of questions, it was vague and infuriating. I hate them.
    Helsa
    Coffee event? Nah.

What crossover?

I recall that one of the fans asked if there was going to be another crossover and then in their repetitive reply said "if that is something you would like to see we will see about it". Seriously that was their response to like 80% of questions, it was vague and infuriating. I hate them.

In that case, I wouldn't expect anything this month then other than already pre-planned events. But I guess, first things first. quarterly report and bidding next week.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 2, 2019
    Coffee event? Nah.

What crossover?

In that case, I wouldn't expect anything this month then other than already pre-planned events. But I guess, first things first. quarterly report and bidding next week.

Just rip it off like a band-aid already Nexon. We've been waiting since February since we got wind of this nerve wracking news. Now we know the moron Kim has his naive heart set on Disney. Rip mabinogi, rip a lot of games. smh.

-prays to the goddess-
    Please Morrighan, by some miracle, save Erinn from Disney! Or we will be doomed! >_<
    Helsa
    Coffee event? Nah.

What crossover?

Just rip it off like a band-aid already Nexon. We've been waiting since February since we got wind of this nerve wracking news. Now we know the moron Kim has his naive heart set on Disney. Rip mabinogi, rip a lot of games. smh.

-prays to the goddess-
    Please Morrighan, by some miracle, save Erinn from Disney! Or we will be doomed! >_<

I seem to have dates wrong, or they may have moved the bid back to May 15, so bidders will have time to assess quarterly earnings.
    It appears Disney is going after NXC's cryptocurrency exchanges and less after the gaming, which would be a bonus. Of course, there's always the chance certain assets are bought off while the remaining split off from the parent company.

Disney I believe had lower earnings or have spent too much in this period on their acquisitions. The only way they're not getting ahold Nexon is if the other parties really want it and will be willing to pay Kim's big ask price or somewhere higher than Disney is willing to pay. By auction time, we will see how much these buyers really want Nexon and if Kim's valuation of his company is correct.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Coffee event? Nah.

What crossover?

-prays to the goddess-

I seem to have dates wrong, or they may have moved the bid back to May 15, so bidders will have time to assess quarterly earnings.
    It appears Disney is going after NXC's cryptocurrency exchanges and less after the gaming, which would be a bonus. Of course, there's always the chance certain assets are bought off while the remaining split off from the parent company.

Disney I believe had lower earnings or have spent too much in this period on their acquisitions. The only way they're not getting ahold Nexon is if the other parties really want it and will be willing to pay Kim's big ask price or somewhere higher than Disney is willing to pay. By auction time, we will see how much these buyers really want Nexon and if Kim's valuation of his company is correct.
    That's even worse. What I am worried about is that once they acquire Nexon they are going to look at everything and start doing bad things. Like getting rid of games they believe don't profit enough. NA would be a huge target of consolidation.

Tencent and Netmarble better win, they are our best shot to survive.
    ImaizumiHelsa
    There is a sense of safety with Netmarble since they are in the same industry and they'll become the top dog in the industry regionally.
    Tencent is in the industry and are looking to secure full rights to games and more that they are currently leasing. I don't see them trying to get rid of stuff if it doesn't fit their models. Many other parties, you feel less secure because of their lack of relevance in the industry.
    Imaizumi
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    There is a sense of safety with Netmarble since they are in the same industry and they'll become the top dog in the industry regionally.
    Tencent is in the industry and are looking to secure full rights to games and more that they are currently leasing. I don't see them trying to get rid of stuff if it doesn't fit their models. Many other parties, you feel less secure because of their lack of relevance in the industry.

Well the lack of relevance is a good reason to be concerned.
    Helsa

Just look at many of the games especially online games that Disney has gone through. As the trump says, a complete and total disaster.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Just look at many of the games especially online games that Disney has gone through. As the trump says, a complete and total disaster.

Big water, ocean water. XD
    Helsa

That's Doki Doki Island
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

That's Doki Doki Island

tenor.gif
    Helsa