Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Question About Commerce Stock, Unanswered By Wiki

KennithernKennithern
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
I'm honestly not sure what's going on with the restocking for certain commerce items and was wondering if somebody knew more than the wiki on the matter.
Effectively, I read that the ordinary (not limited) item stocks should reset or restocked every five minutes in real time, but I specifically noticed that the stock of safes in Belvast were completely unchanging over roughly a 15+minute period while I was periodically checking.

Is there a special requirement other than time that needs to happen for a restock and can I procure such a requirement on my own? I'd really like to get my hands on some of the higher tier goods in order to level my commerce mastery, but they seem to be gone in a flash or not there at all.

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Kennithern wrote: »
    I'm honestly not sure what's going on with the restocking for certain commerce items and was wondering if somebody knew more than the wiki on the matter.
    Effectively, I read that the ordinary (not limited) item stocks should reset or restocked every five minutes in real time, but I specifically noticed that the stock of safes in Belvast were completely unchanging over roughly a 15+minute period while I was periodically checking.

Is there a special requirement other than time that needs to happen for a restock and can I procure such a requirement on my own? I'd really like to get my hands on some of the higher tier goods in order to level my commerce mastery, but they seem to be gone in a flash or not there at all.

The normal amount of safe stock is 1600 per wiki.

Stocks remains consistent per channel.
    Normal items will restock every five minutes real-time. The amount each item restocks is proportional to the total amount of goods bought since the last restock.
    Items labeled as "Limited Items" will restock once every two hours real-time.

There either is a lot of people buying that stock or it is a bug. If you think it is a bug, should send this thread to the bugs and glitches section.