Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Early Server Merg Buy/Sell List

AkakotaAkakota
Mabinogi Rep: 900
edited May 11, 2019 in Ruairi Marketplace
What is up Ruairi players! since we are having the Merg I have somethings I would like to sell/buy.

SELL LIST:
-Untamed Girgashy Celtic Howling Chain Blade Red Step 6/Rank 1 3Lines/126Max damage(No Artisan)/20+Dur
Reforges:
Chain Blade Max Damage Lvl 16
Chain Blade Max Damage Lvl 7
Chain Crush Silence Lvl 4

-Long Lasting Heroic Lang Armor(M) Rank 1 3 Lines
Reforge:
Final Hit Duration Lvl 17

-10/10 Rank 1 Hebona Set
-Allegory Chorus(Hebona Hat) Rank 1 3 Lines
Reforge:
Bolt Mastery Damage lvl 20
-Solo (Hebona Glove) Rank 1 3 Lines
Reforge:
Blaze Damage lvl 13
Mana Shield Damage Reduction lvl 17
-Solo Hebona Shoes Rank 1 3 Lines
Reforge:
Vivace Magic cast speed Lvl 3
Vivace Alchemy cast speed lvl 3
Fire Efficiency lvl 19

Buying:
Saint Guardian Glove(M) 3+ Absorp
-Will pay a lot for Wind guard/combat mastery lvl 18+
Note offers to: Akakota

Comments

• KirakuniKirakuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    Hi. I tried noting in-game. But your ign came up as non-existant. Are you currently on a different server? :thinking:
  • AkakotaAkakota
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    Kirakuni wrote: »
    Hi. I tried noting in-game. But your ign came up as non-existant. Are you currently on a different server? :thinking:

I am on Mari server, you can add me instead of Notes. :)