Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Buying Transformation Medals

FreakoutcastFreakoutcast
Mabinogi Rep: 1,230
edited August 23, 2019 in Alexina Marketplace
I am buying all sorts of transformation medals, I place high priority on Limited ones and the price can vary for each medal.
Check out this list to see if you have a medal I need, I sorted them by priority.
I suggest using CTRL+F to easily search for your medal if it's on the list.

Note: Price estimates ARE NOT FINAL. If you have one of these medals but dislike my prices, contact me and I may be willing to negotiate.

There are currently 95 transformations I still need. There are 58 limited and 37 normal transformations left.

Halloween Transformations

These are by far my most desired medals. Price estimate: 40m+

~It has recently come to my attention that these are untradeable. Ignore this section for now unless a way is found.~

-Nun
-Johnny Rockstar
-Giant Wolf
-Don Quixote

-Male Ghostly Eastern Vampire
-Female Ghostly Eastern Vampire
-Male Vampire Hunter
-Female Vampire Hunter

-Halloween Ruairi
-Halloween Tarlach
-Halloween Millia
-Halloween Dowra
-Halloween Maike

-Halloween Mabinogi Manager
-Halloween Imp

High-Value Limited Transformations

These are some of my most desired limited medals. Price estimate: 30m+

-13th Champion Lota
-4th Champion Gornevez
-7th Champion Melor

-Viewscope
-Telescope
-Hot Spring Monkey
-Monkey Man

-Bean Rua Employee
-Wishing Tree
-Shop Brownie
-House Manager Brownie

-Colossus Marionette
-Pierrot Marionette

Mid-Value Limited Transformations

These are limited transformations I still need, but are not as valued as the others. Price estimate: 20m+

-Nona
-Devon
-Roden
-Rumon
-Ringo

-Manolin
-Monatte
-Vanalen
-Bean Rua Doorman
-Vekurd

-Shy
-Innocent Girl
-Simon
-Siobhanin

-Sieve
-Sym
-Lonely Aristocrat
-Austell
-Art
-Augustine
-Little Huw

-Urman
-Ailla
-Adair
-Tegau
-Tibbie

-Winter Millia
-Undercover Maike
-Unmasked Cessair's Heart
-Unmasked Black Mask

Common Transformations

These are transformations obtained by combining 3 coupons. Lowest priority due to availability. Price estimate: 1m+

-Nora
-Devi
-Deian
-Dilys
-Laertas

-Redire
-Rian
-Mari
-Mores
-Marlowe

-Malcolm
-Meriel
-Bassanio
-Bebhinn
-Bella

-Belita
-Brenda
-Briana
-Shylock
-Arzhela

-Aiera
-Atrata
-Alissa
-Alpin
-Ethna

-Endelyon
-Odran
-Austeyn
-Ilsa

-Kusina
-Cliona
-Kirine

-Tethra
-Tybalt
-Count Paris
-Pierrick
-Huw

Is your trans not on the list?
That's ok, I buy any and all trans medals, even dupes!
I'll buy any trans medals or coupons you may have for 200k if it's one I already have. I'll buy in bulk if you have multiple.

Do you see a trans on the list you don't have, but know someone who does?
I'll pay 500k just for getting me in contact with someone who is willing to sell any of the medals on this list!

You can contact me on Alexina server, my name is Freakoutcast.
Alternatively, you can leave a comment here with your information and I'll contact you.
Remember, all prices are negotiable and I will pay through mail or checks depending on preference.

Comments

• FreakoutcastFreakoutcast
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,230
    Small update, I recently found out that the Halloween Transformations are bound to the user's account.
    I thought this not to be the case since someone discussed selling me some at one point and ended up backing out.

However, upon checking the wiki page they apparently are in fact untradeable for the time being.
    Let us hope for a return of the Cursed Labyrinth event with tradeable equivalents.