Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Highlander Longbow

xXLegendXxxXLegendXx
Mabinogi Rep: 400
in Alexina Chat
Has the Highlander Longbow always required 5 radiant strings to craft?
I got the 'craft 3 highlander longbows' GM Carp quest today, but when I went to craft it, it said it required "Radiant Tough String". Seems kinda weird that a mediocre bow like that would require 5 radiant strings (like 10-15m) to make...
I also remember that radiant string didn't even exist until around the dungeon revamp, but highlander longbows have been around forever. So what is going on??

Comments

• NemesisNemesis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    Well highlander longbows were the all the craze when they came out. Though I found mine off an ancient
  • NemurikoAlexinaNemurikoAlexina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    Yes, they have always needed that string. While they have been around forever, they didn't become craftable until the dungeon revamp. It's absurd that it needs such a valuable item, yes, and nobody has ever crafted one because of that. For GM, that's just a quest you'll skip when it pops up.