Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How long will the merge take?

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited May 22, 2019
    Helsa wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Pan wrote: »
    They can make this process easier by just deleting the other 3 servers.

Pan I swear to god knock that BLEEP off. :|

That's the payoff for them; don't feed the trolls.

Sigh...yeah. Oldest internet rule.

DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.
    Helsa
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    I don't apply to that rule though. I am not a troll.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    On the official merge thread, I had a thought.. and kinda think it might be relevant here too. The thought was what if they add G23 at the same time.

Hell no. There is going to be at least several weeks of clean up after the merge goes through. Tickets upon tickets of stuff missing and other crap.

I know the post-merge CS stuff is going to be absolute hell, I don't see why that would make them not want to also throw in the G23 patch at the same time, if that were the plan at all.
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400

I mean... It worked for merging the EU servers into NA.
    THICCthighssavelivesHelsaCrimsọnAlexLightChaosShadow
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 22, 2019
    Buffalos wrote: »
    On the official merge thread, I had a thought.. and kinda think it might be relevant here too. The thought was what if they add G23 at the same time.

Hell no. There is going to be at least several weeks of clean up after the merge goes through. Tickets upon tickets of stuff missing and other crap.

I know the post-merge CS stuff is going to be absolute hell, I don't see why that would make them not want to also throw in the G23 patch at the same time, if that were the plan at all.

Well it's not. Even I think that would be dumb as hell to try and release an update like that right after a merge. Godspeed to CS.

giphy.gif

DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of it's affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.
    Helsa
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    Well it's not. Even I think that would be dumb as hell to try and release an update like that right after a merge. Godspeed to CS.

Not saying right after merge.... saying during the merge. That was what I was thinking lol.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Eh, from what I heard we're expecting G23 in the summertime. Technically not there yet. Also Godspeed to Customer Service as well IF and I say IF there are any issues.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Leinei wrote: »
    Eh, from what I heard we're expecting G23 in the summertime. Technically not there yet. Also Godspeed to Customer Service as well IF and I say IF there are any issues.

Just hope for a smooth transition.
    LeineiHollyBlueAgate
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 22, 2019
    Leinei wrote: »

There will be.

Always expect the worst and be pleasantly surprised.

Helsa
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    jjeremy wrote: »

LOL!!! Nice.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 22, 2019

RIP! XD

Helsa

RIP! XD

I think most of EU folks have disappeared.
  • HelsaHelsa

There are lots here on Alexina; lot's from other countries outside NATO ones as well. Maybe in 2 weeks they'll move over to Nao; who knows.

There are lots here on Alexina; lot's from other countries outside NATO ones as well. Maybe in 2 weeks they'll move over to Nao; who knows.

NATO is bleh. But NA is pretty much rest of the world server, so not surprised if Alexina has much of the UN in it.
  • HelsaHelsa

NATO is bleh. But NA is pretty much rest of the world server, so not surprised if Alexina has much of the UN in it.

For the moment, Alexina has the best restaurant scene. XD
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 22, 2019

Oh lovely, channel 1 is going to be full after 11 years. 9dnGeIh.png

Helsa

When was the last time it was full?
  • HelsaHelsa

When was the last time it was full?

Nao mk II has never been full.
    Wolfsinger
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 22, 2019
    Btw I have mentioned this in a few places but I will do so here as well.

If you are married, get divorced now and remarry after the merge.

Or you will encounter a bug that even GM's have not been able to fix to this day.

KensamaofmariKingEphyHelsa
    Btw I have mentioned this in a few places but I will do so here as well.

If are married, get divorced now and remarry after the merge.

Or you will encounter a bug that even GM's have not been able to fix to this day.

Brace for it