Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

(KR) Punk Out Box

EmerisEmeris
Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
in Content from Other Regions
http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/event_view.asp?id=4887231
http://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/notice_view.asp?id=4887236

A new Gachapon is out on the KR server, featuring punk music-themed outfits and instruments~!

522104119.jpg
523102542.jpg
52216125.jpg

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    What the hell... This is going downhill pretty fast. Recent gachas have really unappealing outfits.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    The funny thing to me is, if I absolutely had to choose wearing any of these, it would be the top male outfit.
    That fem just looks....uncomfortable XP
  • ShadoeLumiereShadoeLumiere
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
    Someone Get Devcat a New Clothing Designer. Someone who actually knows how to match appropriate outfits to game theme. smh.
    WolfsingerDarkpixie99Radiant Dawn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited May 24, 2019
    cStOjCS.png

DISCLAIMER: since the following post is not made by an employee of Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners, what is contained therein is ultimately speculation. Until Nexon or any of its affiliates or partners has spoken definitively on the matters to be discussed, do not take them as granted, even if the language used happens to make it seem so.
    KensamaofmariWolfsingerRadiant Dawn
  • MierinMierin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    People acting up about theme like we haven't had electric guitars, boom boxes, and motorcycles complete with side car in game for years now.
    Darkpixie99Veylaine
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited May 25, 2019
    You know, I seem to recall some feedback posts ages ago asking for more earrings... I guess wigs with earring are that even ground now.
    But dang, the Punk theme is all out in this gachapon!

Someone Get Devcat a New Clothing Designer. Someone who actually knows how to match appropriate outfits to game theme. smh.
    You see, that's just the thing... you can't tell Punk how to fashion. It's in it's own class of not caring, it's just that cool.

*Edit*
    KR Punk Out Gachapon Banner:
    listb_190523_punk.jpg
    bg.jpg

Google Translated:
    ✌ Punk Out Box ✌ In the " Punk Out Box ", you can find punk out rolling special wear (for men and women), punk out special wear (for men and women), punk out wigs
    You can get a chance to meet one of the in-game items including the second title acquisition coupon.
    As a basic reward, you will receive three additional Indelion Life Reputation Marks (250), three Ideal Living Reputation Marks (250), and one out of three Elinhold Living Reputation Marks (250) .
    ◎ Notes ◎
    * Punk Out Rolling Special wear (male / female), punk out special wear (male / female) wears a
    special motion.
    * Punk-out small amp / broken microphone / hard case / sticks and cymbals / broken electric guitar outer ordercan be used for items except spirit & some weapons . ( Punk-out small amplifier: One-handed sword / Failed microphone: Chainblade / Hard case: Two-handed sword / Shattered electric guitar: Shield / Stick and Symbol: Swordsman )
    Danievictria
  • ShadoeLumiereShadoeLumiere
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
    You know, I seem to recall some feedback posts ages ago asking for more earrings... I guess wigs with earring are that even ground now.
    But dang, the Punk theme is all out in this gachapon!

You see, that's just the thing... you can't tell Punk how to fashion. It's in it's own class of not caring, it's just that cool.

*Edit*
    KR Punk Out Gachapon Banner:
    listb_190523_punk.jpg
    bg.jpg

Google Translated:
    ✌ Punk Out Box ✌ In the " Punk Out Box ", you can find punk out rolling special wear (for men and women), punk out special wear (for men and women), punk out wigs
    You can get a chance to meet one of the in-game items including the second title acquisition coupon.
    As a basic reward, you will receive three additional Indelion Life Reputation Marks (250), three Ideal Living Reputation Marks (250), and one out of three Elinhold Living Reputation Marks (250) .
    ◎ Notes ◎
    * Punk Out Rolling Special wear (male / female), punk out special wear (male / female) wears a
    special motion.
    * Punk-out small amp / broken microphone / hard case / sticks and cymbals / broken electric guitar outer ordercan be used for items except spirit & some weapons . ( Punk-out small amplifier: One-handed sword / Failed microphone: Chainblade / Hard case: Two-handed sword / Shattered electric guitar: Shield / Stick and Symbol: Swordsman )

I dress in Hues of black. Lol I see nothing but punk wannabies. and welll Mabi over all does not care. Didn't know I was playing the Sims.
    Darkpixie99
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited May 29, 2019
    Man, these outfits blow. Why can't we have a dinosaur gachapon or something?
    Darkpixie99Radiant DawnSuu
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    Hopefully these outfits have those extra dyeable parts, otherwise we are stuck with the weird checker pattern.
  • WliaWlia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    i donno but i kinda like them mabinogi least goes so many directions unlike other RPGs which usually go the same boring fantasy style 24/7 365
    TheDumbOneVeylaine
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    I LOVE this set...ESPECIALLY the male items!! Then again, this theme is just my style, so I may be a liiiiiitle biased...
    Wlia
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    idk why ppl think its going down hill... this is very unique its highly detail- its just "taste"
    ANY outfit in mabi could do better off not being the same girly clothes for girl boy clothes for boi, but hopefully theyll do an eluned version :)
    WliaDanievictriaSherriVeylaineDarkpixie99
  • LokitinLokitin
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    I'm in love with those wigs, for both genders...but especially the femme version. The outfits are just okay I guess, kinda giving me "Flame Rider (F)" and "Starlet Circle (M)" outfit vibes. Not my personal taste, but whatever.

Just a friendly reminder, and I mean this sincerely: We can actually suggest outfits...draw them ourselves and throw 'em in the suggestion board? The chances of actually getting attention from a dev is slim but maybe if someone's idea got popular enough they'd be willing to take some inspiration. Give them some ideas of what we'd like to see more of? They've done it before, for contests.
    Recent outfits do seem a bit samey, lately. They seem to be running out of ideas, so new inspiration might actually be welcomed. I think it'd be fun to see other player's ideas, regardless.

Sherri
  • LovePandaLovePanda
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,355
    I like the wig. Its the closest to the mohawk I have.