Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Did you get a +server name?

Comments

• DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    Only Zennos got the "+Server" tag. Everyone else is just the same as ever.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    According to web shop my main account currently a clean sweep of no + Mari added but let's see after maint.

Maint has been over for an hour and a half.
  • UnessentialUnessential
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Not all characters have homestead so I don't think any of those got changed. but approximately half my characters and pets have +mari on them now.
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    Just checked my pets and homesteads. No "+Server" tags on the homesteads, but Epoenah and Sparkleskoot (two of my mounts) got the tag.

Geeze, if my horse got the tag, I wonder how many people with character names that are permutations of "Link" there are out there tagged too...
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Just checked my pets and homesteads. No "+Server" tags on the homesteads, but Epoenah and Sparkleskoot (two of my mounts) got the tag.

Geeze, if my horse got the tag, I wonder how many people with character names that are permutations of "Link" there are out there tagged too...

*raises hand*
    Danievictria
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Guess I can say almost everything.
  • ThanaturgistThanaturgist
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    edited June 4, 2019
    A few of my alts did, and a few of my pets did (Including one of my level 200s, rip) but one of the alts I was expecting to get one didn't (Named after the major antagonist from Terraria's Calamity mod), which is nice I guess.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    According to web shop my main account currently a clean sweep of no + Mari added but let's see after maint.

Maint has been over for an hour and a half.

So they finished early? I lose track of time in the morning.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    So they finished early? I lose track of time in the morning.

Indiddly-doo!
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    I'm wondering why they made it "jjeremy+Mari" instead of just "jjeremy+M"
    A load of my pets have long names now, so I need to type more to summon them. A large number of pets now have double the characters to type. It's probably worse for the other two server too.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    3 alts with only one name I cared for, a bunch of pets, and even partners have +Tarlach.
    Only homestead name I cared for was on Darkpixie99, but... The Sticks is safe.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Welp all we need now is a means for multiple names, and maybe add a couple three channels, like the Korean servers, and we are gold. Let's knock down the Berlin Wall and unite us all.
  • nikyahnikyah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,150
    I hate it. I was fine with if they would have left the stupid very stupid plus sign out.
    Spareoh
  • EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    A dozen or so pets got the +Server tag, but it looks like all of my characters had unique names.
    I can personally live with the tag, but it may take some getting used to.
  • NishikiNishiki
    Mabinogi Rep: 605
    Beware, ALL 4 of my characters have a +server name now and I think it's what's stopping me from being able to log on. Game does nothing but crash now
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    So my main account had a clean sweep of no + Mari while my other account got + Mari. Maybe I'm a more creative at making names than I thought.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Both of my mains got tagged which sucks because ultimately I can't fix either of their names lol I mean one of them I could but I don't really want to bother. All my cool named pets got botched. Really annoying seeing AIbey+Ruairi's AIpaca+Ruairi and suchwhat lol
    Sai
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    I looked at my friends' list and a girl I know from Ruari has a +Ruari tag on her name. None of the others do though, and that's making me laugh.
    Mine has nothing either, which is nice x3