Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Summer Master Plan Events 2019

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited June 4, 2019 in Vault
The Summer Master Plan is here, and you're invited! Dive in game and take advantage of all the events within the Master Plan from June 3rd to August 22nd!

summer_masterplan_2019.png

Comments

• AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    When will we finally get this "LIMITED" shop tab? I've been visiting the shop for a few days now and it never shows up. Alex server-
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    Thursday the 13 th
  • Juju_BeanJuju_Bean
    Mabinogi Rep: 440
    edited June 12, 2019
    How big will the Extra equipment slot box be?
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Sorry, but why can we buy 10 master plan potions?
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    G23 Support Box... more expiring crap. Drops all of it.
  • GinjiroGinjiro
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Does the potion lasts thru rebirths?
  • LadameLadame
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
    Hate to pop into here after a while of nothing being said but... the weekly boost missions, will the quests be removed after the event ends? I ask because I have several completed quests that I am saving for when I need them and it would really be a shame for them to all get deleted if thats whats gonna happen. :C