[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

⚡{OPEN} Electrolytes Guild⚡

Comments

• KitsuchanKitsuchan
    Mabinogi Rep: 525
    I love this guild because it has the best people ever! I love all the people here!
    Ataraxiz
  • Apollo1269Apollo1269
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    Good Homey feel to it but be warned we are part of the great cucumber cult if you fear the great cucumber queen ata then run owo
    AtaraxizDisolia
  • DisoliaDisolia
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    edited September 10
    Greetings, and salutations! I am personally a member of this amazing guild, I originally joined looking for a home, and I found one in it, the people here are nice, kind, and they helped me get a good start in the game when I was super new! Especially Elven! If you want a good home full of good people, I suggest you join!
    Ataraxiz
  • JakeonwindJakeonwind
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    Hi hi, I'm a part of this guild. Everyone is so nice and loving. It be a fun guild to hang out with plenty of things to do. Best guild i have ever joined. c:
    Ataraxiz
  • PianoPiano
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    I'm relatively new to the guild, but everyone has been so kind and helpful whenever I've had questions or needed help! Plus, there's always a lot of activity. There truly is never a dull moment with them.
    Ataraxiz
  • MikkomeowMikkomeow
    Mabinogi Rep: 920
    This guild is my home ♥ I love every member so much!! I've really grown here in this family, because I deal with social anxiety it's hard to find a good guild for me to fit in with but now I'm a proud mod and I love it! You will find people to talk to in this guild if you are willing to give it a try. We constantly work towards making fun events and socializing with everyone, we even celebrate birthdays!! Definitely the friendliest guild on Mabinogi I've ever had the pleasure of joining. I will cherish my friends and memories from this guild forever, and I look forward to the future with everyone! I hope to meet some new faces, if you need any help with the guild for whatever reason reach out to me; I'm Selky!
    Ataraxiz
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,755
    edited September 19
    meme.png
    An Electrolytes Original Meme: i miss u Vandi

@Vandbuits
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,755
    unknown.png?width=1442&height=481
    Best Guildies Awards - October Birthday Party

Closing soon! Join us today!~