Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Missing Skill Slots

ookieookie
Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
edited June 4, 2019 in Technical Support
missing the two vertical skill slots...i changed resolution to larger to see if they're 'off screen', but nope......they are check marked to show, but they're not showing

Comments

• DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    edited June 4, 2019
    Since the hotkeys got reset with the server merge, if you were on one of the affected servers, they should appear on either side of the screen, but blank. Take a skill from the Skill window and drag it around the left and right sides of your screen. This should make their squares visible. If this does not work, you can select Reset Window Position to make them come back to the edges of your current resolution.
    ookie
  • ookieookie
    okay thanks....i'll give that a try
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    I was having that problem too, I had to uncheck the boxes, click okay, check them again, click okay then relog, and they showed up.
  • ookieookie
    it worked.....i reset the default position for the windows then they appeared.....i made sure i was on a higher resolution first just to be sure .....thanks again
    DraechSpareoh
  • NishikiNishiki
    Mabinogi Rep: 605
    Have you tried windowed mode? Mine vanish too whenever I use fullscreen. I don't know what goes on or how to fix it so I just always play in windowed mode.