Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

?I completed a part time job but failed anyway

UnessentialUnessential
Mabinogi Rep: 400
in Nao Chat
I've been doing endolyon's part time job all day. and just now. when i spoke to her to complete the get grain mission with 4 game hours left....

...she said she can only give me the holy water if i've completed the task? ... and the part time job ended? I'm sure I had everything but shouldn't it give me a chance still to gather the rest if i didn't?

Damn it. that's never happened to me before. ... that's the fastest i've ever lost 100% completion Usually it takes a few days before i fail one by accident.

Comments

• DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    When you spoke to her, did you select "Abandon" or whatever it is? If so, this is an instant fail; when you don't meet the requirements, and come talk to the employer during the Part-Time Job's closing time, you'll have the choice to End Conversation or Abandon, and selecting the latter gives up the quest.
  • NemurikoAlexinaNemurikoAlexina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    If you have some of the items, but not all of them, it still lets you report to the NPC. Doing so WILL fail, without giving you the chance to gather more stuff. It's possible you miscounted the number of eggs/wheat/barley you picked up, reported with 1 short, and it counted as a failure.

Well, after a few real days have passed the failure will fade from memory, and you'll have 100% again.