Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

5 Star Cooking ignored

Taggles83Taggles83
Mabinogi Rep: 765
edited June 4, 2019 in Bugs and Glitches
I just made 'the best' White and Red Dragon blood wines, wrote my comment on it, but both bottles, though perfectly made according to the game only gave a 4 star rating. Is it possible 5 star ratings are not working since the merge?

Also noting, both of them didn't offer any comments about how off I was while making them. I've never made a 'best' dish before and didn't get my 5 star rating.

Edit: Never mind I'm dumb. New server reset all of that so it turns out anything made fo rhte first time was considered 'the best'. Ignore/delete please.
Spareoh

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    1st time make will always be the best made and replaced as a higher star is made to replace it through 5 stars. After than, only a perfectly made 5 star dish will give one the best made.

Now, speaking of glitches, last week I made a best curry and rice, I typed in the message as usual and clicked send. It gave an error saying there is no message written. I was like what? The only thing to do was to press close on the message window and in that case, you are not awarded with the best for that dish.