[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Your Daily Fashion!

Comments

• ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,370
    edited March 31, 2018
    All the chasing for me and my friends... Just for our eggs!

puSMWfl.jpg

A closer look:
    qa13iYc.png

Head: Starry Bunny Headband 5
    Outfit: Rhetoi's Rabbit Suit (F)
    Gloves: Rhetoi's Rabbit Gloves (F)
    Shoes: Rhetoi's Rabbit Boots (F)
    Weapon: Egg Bag, Stuffed Bunny

Happy Easter!
    LittleCeciMusicat
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,665
    edited April 1, 2018
    @Anemki That's okay, I was just wondering. :) Its okay breaks are good and the outfit does look nice in a darker color and that's interesting, if it hasn't been fixed I'll have to preview it haha. Love that the ears, boots and bracelets match the gold on the outfit.

@Mey Super adorable, hope you found lots of eggs :) I forgot to take pictures with my basket before I turned it in LOL and love your outfit and that you included the Peep Chick Flying Puppet :)

@Chibisai Oh no hope didn't get hurt and that mini gem is super cute, love that you used the old Starry Bunny Headband and included the Egg Bag :D

Hello! :) Happy Easter/April Fools day (though definitely Easter, one of my favorite holidays). I think this is the first time showing my Rhetoi’s Rabbit Suit (F). I had the suit before but sold it and then I brought it again RIP. The hat, boots and gloves I have worn with other outfits but I don’t remember wearing this (especially since the others don’t have brown on them). I’ve worn the Bunny Parka Outfit (F) more than twice along with the Bunny Ribbon Suit (F) and Tea Party Rabbit Dress and seeing the Easter Event wearing the Rhetoi, I wanted to wear it too haha. I haven’t worn the Wiggly Bunny Ear Headband since I first got it along with my Rabbit Slippers so thought I’d pull them out and wear them for Easter! I got the Dapper Bunny Puppet from event so been running with him. Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter (and a good April Fools Day)!

RJUrMIb.png

oWMFudj.png

DpEWjKo.png

Outfit: Rhetoi’s Rabbit Suit (F)
    Headpiece: Wiggly Bunny Ear Headband
    Shoes: Rabbit Slippers
    Gloves: Meet-Cute Bracelet
    Accessories: Cait Sith Wings, Dapper Bunny Puppet
    Kyary
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello, sorry its been a busy couple days but I’m back and with the Mystic Crystal Outfit (F). I actually wanted the other outfit (Mystic Celtic Outfit (F) which I didn’t get) but after trying on this outfit, I really liked it. I love the design and the idle pose is probably one of my favorites with all the pictures haha. I got the boots that went with the set but I liked how the Avelin Greaves looked so I used those instead, minus the clipping.Also tried the Divine Demigod Boots (F) which I dyed both boots in the same color since it kind of looked funny to me having one pink and one brown. I used Majestic Knight Gauntlets (F) since having no gloves looked weird and I didn’t have the gloves that went with the set. It doesn’t match but LOL I got the Pink Celtic Crown Halo (I love Pink Halos).

VBnUlCr.png

OxBxdIE.png

hQ7gDHg.png

Outfit: Mystic Crystal Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Patissiere Wig (F)
    Shoes: Avelin Greaves, Divine Demigod Boots (F)
    Gloves: Majestic Knight Gauntlets (F)
    Accessories: Dominion Wings (Dyeable), Pink Celtic Crown Halo, Cutthroat Chainblade
    MizukiHayama
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! I’ve always liked the Eluned outfits, especially the ones for females. I absolutely love the male version of the Casual Date Wear with Suspenders (M), I thought the jeans were pretty cool (still crossing my fingers for an Eluned Detective Outfit (F) one day) and I was happy it came in eluned version. It doesn’t make a female character look flat either, you can definitely tell she’s busty on the chest region though I forgot to take angle pictures so you can tell (not really noticeable in the front). I took pictures with Milk who was wearing the Eluned Casual Date Wear (M) which I thought looks so adorable on younger characters. Milk was also wearing the Eluned Starlet Wig (M) which I thought looked good as well. It was kind of hilarious seeing that our roles were reversed, I was the tall manly character while Milk was the small, adorable girly character (even though our genders were still the same). Thank you Milk for taking pictures with me ♥ I had an absolute blast C:

HMeDahi.png

0wSSuIb.png

1g9cFxQ.png

Outfit: Eluned Casual Date Wear with Suspenders (F)
    Headpiece: Eluned Tusseled Medium Cut Wig (F)
    Shoes: Beach Sandals
    Gloves: Casual Date Glow Bracelets
    Accessories: Pink Diamond Wings, Fluffy Ribbon Kitty Tail, Frozen Heart Balloon
  • FrosslassFrosslass
    Mabinogi Rep: 610
    Hey everyone, So with the eluned casual date wears being released i suddenly realized my new mabinogi goal....TO BE A TRAP. So working on the quest of getting the Male Eluned stuff id like to share a pic of my current set Still looking for the Eluned Rhetoi Outfit lol, no one seems to have one for sale, but im slowly getting what i need xP

BEkxGkQ.jpg
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    edited April 17, 2018
    @Frosslass Hello again and good luck getting all the Eluned Male Clothing, will definitely be easier on the wallet than the Eluned Female Clothing. Very adorable. The Eluned Casual Date is probably one of my favorites for males, wish the normal version was as easy to get. The Eluned Rhetoi is from Eweca (still in there since it hasn't been updated yet) so it'll probably pop up eventually.

Hello! I actually wasn’t planning on getting this outfit (I saw it in KR and it was pretty but didn’t think I’d like it enough to go after it) until I tried it on and loved the idle pose LOL. I gached out the boots and the gloves, Milk sold me the outfit with pose and I brought the Halo and Wings. I really like the Eluned Tusseled Medium Cut Wig (F) with this set. I also took pictures with Milk again before Milk changed from boyish cute to tall, dark and handsome LOL. Thank you Milk for taking pictures me again C:

LMKhhOZ.png

0PsrecK.png

Outfit: Lovely Cupid Archer Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Eluned Tusseled Medium Cut Wig (F)
    Shoes: Lovely Cupid Boots
    Gloves: Lovely Cupid Gloves
    Accessories: Pink Lovely Cupid Wings, Lovely Cupid Heart Halo, Rose Ring Halo
    MizukiHayama
  • AerenAeren
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,450
    Here's what I'm sharing today:

tumblr_p7hsmplMGN1taxs7jo1_1280.jpg

Head: Eluned Wild Card Cap (F)
    Outfit: Eluned Wild Card Suit (F)
    Shoes: Culinary Safety Artist Boots (F)
    Hand: Terks’ Open-Fingered Gloves
    Weapon: Opera Glasses

Ever since I saw the original Wild Card Suit, I was like "I wish they made one for females". That's why when the outfit came out in Eluned's style and was *reasonably* cheap in the market, I knew I had to get one. Thanks to a good ol' real life friend who helped me secure one at a decent price. <3
    MizukiHayamaLittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Aeren it looks good, congrats on getting one! I like that it looks like the original Wild Card (the colors). :) I thought the same thing when I saw the Wild Card, glad they made an eluned version.

Hello! I usually post the newer outfits (or recent ones) but thought I’d go back little further and post the Spark Leather Armor. I’ve had this for long time but I finally got around to dyeing it (doesn’t help it sits at the front of the dressing room so I forget I have it RIP). I don’t usually wear armor for fashion besides the ones that come from events and a few gach ones. Sometimes they’re little hard to match (shiny material, leather, etc) but the Spark one came out looking normal palette so made an outfit with it. I wanted it to look a little older looking so I tried to use older items like Woodworker Pirate Boots, Knight Wing Plate Gauntlets, and Broken Horn Hunter Helmet (okay this one isn’t as old LOL but its doesn’t look too new) which I thought looked cool and didn’t squish my hair or hide my face like some other metal helmets. I picked up a Short Sword and found a Round Shield I got from an event and used them as props. Kind of brings back nostalgia when I first started and used a sword and shield to fight. Didn’t look as nice LOL but hope it captures the essence of older Mabinogi.

u6S8Ayv.png

54Ox4tB.png

Outfit: Spark Leather Armor
    Headpiece: Broken Horn Hunter Helmet
    Shoes: Woodworker Pirate Boots
    Gloves: Knight Wing Plate Gauntlets
    Accessories: Short Sword, Round Shield
  • AnemkiAnemki
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    edited May 1, 2018
    Hey dudes! Back w/ some neato pics!
    Also chillin' with my best buddy, Bobby in Avon because it's his favourite place ever! (:

(also added a collection of Eluned outfits to this thread here!)

tumblr_p7zhpoOc7v1rgadz1o4_1280.png

Smashmouth:
    Head: Plastic Frame Glasses
    Body: Duffel Coat (M)
    Shoes: Casual Date Sneakers
    Gear: Bhafel Hunter

Anemki:
    Head: Hypno Glasses
    Body: Duffel Coat (F)
    Shoes: Eluned Chillin' Urban Shoes (F)
    Gear: Leather Long Bow (Bobby's original spirit weapon!) ♥

LittleCeciAeren
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Anemki Hey! Awesome pictures, glad to see you're back and eluned outfits look good from the other thread. Can't wait for the new ones to come out :)

Hello! Sorry its been a busy couple days but I got a bunch of outfits lined up (just gotta take pictures LOL). When I first saw the Wild Card Outfit, I thought it looked nice for males and hoped maybe one day it would be Eluned for females. It happened haha so crossing fingers one day Detective (for females) will be Eluned. I actually like this outfit on my character when she’s younger so I used a tin pot. I haven’t worn the Pink Topaz Twinkling Butterfly Wings for awhile so thought I’d pull them out to match with this outfit. I also got the Mini Fierce Bunny Gang Mini-Gem which I thought was super adorable (they’re so tiny) and even as Tin pot, they’re still really tiny. I took some pictures with Milk when I was tin potted and when I was I think 13 years old LOL looking awesome as usual C:

vHoBTTH.png

8Prb3zm.png

QvpqQSx.png

Outfit: Eluned Wild Card Suit (F)
    Headpiece: Eluned Wild Card Cap (F)
    Shoes: Eluned Wild Card Shoes (F)
    Gloves: Lady Waffle Cone Heart Ring
    Accessories: Pink Topaz Twinkling Butterfly Wings
    Aeren
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello, I’m happy I managed to find a seller for this outfit before my birthday (today LOL). When I first saw the uniforms, I really liked the Junior one but after seeing the pose, I figured I would eventually get tired of the idle and end up not liking it as much so I wanted to get the Senior instead. I’m definitely happy with my decision haha took a couple days but glad I didn’t give up trying. Milk was having a hard time trying to dye the Senior Male (the shirt/vest/emblem parts) so I prepared myself as well for the Senior Female. Outer part I already knew I wanted to dye pink and figured the collar would be brown. The bottom shirt part and emblem were one part and it came out shiny when I dyed it a darker shade of pink. So I went with Silver so the emblem would stand out (even though the bottom part on the shirt ended up grey). Milk gached out all 3 female wigs (two with the accessories and the rider without hat and gave them to me. C: I’m wearing the one that was pictured with the Senior Uniform the Private Academy Side Twist Wig with Ornament (F). I was using the Private Academy Loafers (F) but decided to try some other shoes and loved how the Saber Leather Boots looked (especially since it can’t be dyed). Also took a picture with Milk while we were both wearing the Private Academy Senior Uniforms ♥♥♥ C: Hope everyone is having an awesome day!

uzj0iMm.png

UxoINhZ.png

NaWrtBP.png

Outfit: Private Academy Senior Uniform (F)
    Headpiece: Private Academy Side Twist Wig with Ornament (F)
    Shoes: Saber Leather Boots
    Accessories: Pink Diamond Wings, Fluffy Ribbon Kitty Tail
    Aeren
  • AnemkiAnemki
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    I absolutely screamed when the Eluned Wild Card was in KR, because I love it, so it was probably the first one I got out of the recent gacha.
    Figured I'll share one too, but not of the Wild Card, but the Casual Date with Suspenders!
    I super appreciate this one because of the jeans, honestly.
    The Simple Jeans came out really nice for the Mission Point events, and I was super jealous because I wanted nicely designed pants, so I was really glad about this one!
    Even the Casual Date Sneakers came out really really nice, and the dyeable laces is a nice touch!
    I also love anything the game releases that glows in the dark, so I rushed to get the headband and the bracelets.
    Since a recent gacha, I've been super addicted to that blue/green flashy dye
    tumblr_p7d63nElkN1rgadz1o1_75sq.gif

and used it on the headband and laces,
    but the bracelets I kept in teal and purple for suicide awareness. (:

tumblr_p7zhpoOc7v1rgadz1o1_1280.png

tumblr_p7zhpoOc7v1rgadz1o8_1280.png

Head: Casual Date Glowing Stars Headband
    Body: Eluned Casual Date Wear with Suspenders (F)
    Gloves: Casual Date Glow Bracelets
    Shoes: Casual Date Sneakers

LittleCeci
  • AerenAeren
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,450
    edited May 13, 2018
    LittleCeci wrote: »
    uzj0iMm.png

@LittleCeci You know, that color scheme really fits that dress. XD Suits you best. XD I do want that outfit too (especially the rider one -- if I'm correct), though I'll wait for the price to drop... if it ever does. (Too broke in game right now.)

This my contribution for the meantime:

tumblr_p8m9sgikrm1taxs7jo3_1280.jpg

Head: Queen of Hearts Tiara
    Outfit: Royal Academy Casual Uniform
    Shoes: Royal Academy Slippers
    Hand: Terks’ Open-Fingered Gloves

Been running around doing the Orphan Alyn (last event) in this outfit. I loved it so much that I left it on me for several days. <3
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Anemki Haha congrats! I really like the Casual Date with Suspenders along with Simple Jeans, maybe they'll make an eluned version but with a tube top or something for females similar to the Tork's BlackSmith Outfit. Everything from that gach was nice, I got both headbands and bracelets as well. Gonna wait for a re-release to get the sneakers and outfit. Also that's pretty cool that you dyed your bracelets for a specific reason. I just dyed mine my usual colors haha. Looking good glow in the dark items are pretty cool :)

@Aeren Thank you :) I love it when the colors I use look good on an outfit and yeah probably better to wait cause it was a pain to get it, the riding uniform I saw pop up alot but even that one was still expensive. Love the Royal Academy Casual Uniform, its definitely one of my favorites and looks really cute on you <3

Hello! I’m back again, its nearing summer but I wanted to show the Christmas Coat (F) I got months back which I wanted before i left for vacation. i was hoping to have Santa Boots (F) to wear with them but no luck finding any still so I wore Zorro Boots (F). I love the design of this outfit, I love coats like this and the little bag is adorable (not dyeable though RIP). With the little gold accents on the collar ribbon and on the corset, thought I’d pull out the Sweet Cross Empire Wig (F) to wear. I also took a picture with Milk afk again LOL ♥♥♥♥

rMVo4n3.png

t8ztTud.png

Outfit: Christmas Coat (F)
    Headpiece: Sweet Cross Empire Wig (F)
    Shoes: Zorro Boots (F)
    Accessories: Dominion Wings (Dyeable)
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! I actually had the Eluned Casual Jumpsuit (F) for awhile but I wasn’t sure what to wear with it. I haven’t worn my Summer Knit Cap in a long time and I just got the Raccoon Family Basic Shoes so thought I’d wear those along with Meet-Cute Bracelet. It doesn’t have a pose so I used gestures for poses. I also pulled out Festia Rose Umbrella since I haven’t taken any pictures of it yet, its super adorable with Fez and Tia on top surrounded by roses.

cAXHXJe.png

ra3iPmr.png

Outfit: Eluned Casual Jumpsuit (F)
    Headpiece: Summer Knit Cap
    Shoes: Raccoon Family Basic Shoes
    Gloves: Meet-Cute Bracelet
    Accessories: Fluffy Ribbon Kitty Tail, Festia Rose Umbrella
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    I experimented my character and this is the result.

bcZNZC8.jpg

Head: Patissiere Wig (F)
    Outfit: Romantic Evening Dress
    Hand: Red Eye Strap Bracelet (F)
    Shoes: Women's Flats
    Robe: Blue Heart Wings
    LittleCeciMusicat
  • MiDZMiDZ
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,345
    edited May 24, 2018
    mabinogi_2018_05_24_001_zpsnktcoj4k.jpg
    Outfit: Sky Dragon Wear (F)
    Headpiece: Eweca Ladeca Headdress
    Shoes: Sky Dragon Shoes
    Hands: Starblade Shuriken
    Accessories: Yellow Angel Wings

It's good to be back.
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Mizuko Hello again and your character looks very adorable, love the Patissiere Wig (F) dyed in your blue and seeing the Romantic Evening Dress again (very old dress).

@MiDz Hello and welcome back :) Looking awesome in the Sky Dragon Wear (F) and love the pairing of the Eweca Ladeca Headdress.

Hello again! Sorry I actually had this posted on my tumblr but I got really busy so posting it just now on forums. Back again with another Eluned outfit, this time the China 7th Anniversary Outfit (F). I really liked the male version so I’m happy they came out with a Eluned version. I have the Hat and Shoes as well but wanted to change it up so I’ll wear those later. I instead decided to wear Portia’s Shoes and the Private Academy Low Bun Wig (F). I also wore the China 7th Anniversary Ring that goes with the non-eluned female outfit. Milk changed into the male version of the China 7th Anniversary Outfit and I took pictures of both of us looking like about to duel C: LOL and also took a picture when Milk was afk in Dunbarton wearing the Wiggling Fox Ears Wig (M).

cOjkRvf.png

6dijYQn.png

cNo0QWD.png

Outfit: Eluned China 7th Anniversary Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Private Academy Low Bun Wig (F)
    Shoes: Portia’s Shoes
    Gloves: China 7th Anniversary Ring
    Accessories: Fluffy Ribbon Kitty Tail, Peaceful Clutch
  • MiDZMiDZ
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,345
    mabinogi_2018_06_03_003_zps2o5rktk8.jpg

IGN: Madon

Head: Starlet Circle Ear Cuffs (M)
    Outfit: Starlet Circle Outfit (M)
    Feet: Starlet Circle Boots (M)
    Weapon: Chef's Passion
    LittleCeci