[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Your Daily Fashion!

Comments

• MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 950
    edited August 13
    Shidoka wrote: »
    FBhDpYV RkXyYXF Y36UcTo ENywiiP
    Guess something's wrong with the server or the links, 'cause we see your pictures like this. However, when you quote it, it's given as a full link and even includes the script img brackets.
  • ShidokaShidoka
    Mabinogi Rep: 340
    edited August 13
    Musicat wrote: »
    Guess something's wrong with the server or the links, 'cause we see your pictures like this. However, when you quote it, it's given as a full link and even includes the script img brackets.

Yeah, idk what went wrong. So, I just gave some links. Nvm fixed.
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,160
    edited August 13
    Hello fellow Fashinogi players! I'm CGNex and Greendevil, my brother is Aeso. I'm located on the ruairi server and today I've decided to show you some nasty outfits we made. I'm an old player so my style might be different from yours.

The first picture contains the Witch Scathach, Flamenco Dancer Wig (F), Flame Rider Boots (F), Enchanted Bride's Bracelet.

The second contains After School Outfit (M), Plastic Rim Glasses, and Black Angel Wings.

The third picture contains Royal Knight Armor, Solo Camo Abyss Gauntlets, Phoenix ear muff, Scythe that reaps darkness, and Red Bone Wings. Northern Lights Armor Set (M), Dragon Fang, Black Angel Wings, and Winter Prince Headwear.

The fourth picture contains Royal Knight Armor, Solo Camo Abyss Gauntlets, Phoenix ear muff, and Black Angel Wings.

Hello! For Imgur (I'm gonna double check to see if my 1st post is updated) you need to right click the image and copy the image address for it to show up under the img tags C: Also welcome and thank you for showing us your outfits! I like old outfits, don't see them too much with all the newer ones and its always nice to see they got some love. Green doesn't get worn much so its always nice to see. Also sorry I just got home so I just saw your reply, I fixed it so your images show up c:

FBhDpYV.png

RkXyYXF.png

Y36UcTo.png

ENywiiP.png

Edited: Edited it to correct and fix the part for posting images.
    Shidoka
  • ShidokaShidoka
    LittleCeci wrote: »
    Hello fellow Fashinogi players! I'm CGNex and Greendevil, my brother is Aeso. I'm located on the ruairi server and today I've decided to show you some nasty outfits we made. I'm an old player so my style might be different from yours.

The first picture contains the Witch Scathach, Flamenco Dancer Wig (F), Flame Rider Boots (F), Enchanted Bride's Bracelet.

The second contains After School Outfit (M), Plastic Rim Glasses, and Black Angel Wings.

The third picture contains Royal Knight Armor, Solo Camo Abyss Gauntlets, Phoenix ear muff, Scythe that reaps darkness, and Red Bone Wings. Northern Lights Armor Set (M), Dragon Fang, Black Angel Wings, and Winter Prince Headwear.

The fourth picture contains Royal Knight Armor, Solo Camo Abyss Gauntlets, Phoenix ear muff, and Black Angel Wings.

Hello! For Imgur (I'm gonna double check to see if my 1st post is updated) but you need to right copy the image address for it to show up under the img tags C: Also welcome and thank you for showing us your outfits! I like old outfits, don't see them too much with all the newer ones and its always nice to see they got some love. Green doesn't get worn much so its always nice to see. Also sorry I just got home so I just saw your reply, I fixed it so your images show up c:

FBhDpYV.png

RkXyYXF.png

Y36UcTo.png

ENywiiP.png

Thanks!
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Musicat Hello again! Sorry for the late reply and thank you LOL I didn't even think about that, though I definitely can see the grandmother in disguise now haha. Love the Wolf Robe, especially how the umbrella and slippers match it. Very adorable pictures :D

Hello! Sorry its been awhile (meant to post this after it went up on blog but didn't get around to it till now RIP), been so tired/busy and my wifi on laptop for w/e reason kept booting me every couple hours and then I’d have to restart the laptop just to get internet connection back RIP though think I fixed it finally. I’m so excited to finally have pink skin LOL I was crossing my fingers that maybe they’d make a crown of it like the other skin changing crowns but sunglasses work too! Its a little darker than I would have liked but after being pink skin for awhile, it started to grow on me. I especially love how it looks with the new crossover wig (the blonde pops out so much more with this skin tone than it does with my normal one, least to me). Anyway also glad to have something to match the pink wings I got from a Wing Gach (I’ll make outfits for the other wings as well soon as I have time RIP). A Pink Demon LOL anyway so up is the Beach Vacation Outfit (F). I actually brought it off AH so it was one less thing to worry about spending my coins on. This one doesn’t have a pose but I still thought it was super cute. Though should warn that it seems to have invisible sleeves (when I put on bracelets, they disappeared RIP so I wore rings). First time wearing the Tropical Beach Strap Sandals. They come with a male outfit but they’re not gender restricted which is nice. Also took a picture before where my character was sitting in the pineapple chair at the event area for the Beach Event.

VNixJjZ.png

UTvIwuR.png

m5NnUVg.png

Outfit: Beach Vacation Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Felt’s Wig [Tanning Shades (Pink Sunburnt Skin) in normal Slot]
    Shoes: Tropical Beach Strap Sandals
    Gloves: Lady Waffle Cone Heart Ring
    Accessories: Pink Demon Wings
    Musicat
  • MusicatMusicat
    @LittleCeci , yayy, thanks! I've never had a clothing item that gives some special poses or emotions (except for the umbrellas and wings, but that's too obvious to be counted), so I have to keep going with usual clothes, combining them nicely and adding some creativity, teehee. Also, I kind of totally missed the Beach Vacation event, only got some daily drinks from that boy. Anyway, they're not quite my style, so I'm fine with it.
    Am I getting it right that your pink tan comes from glasses? I just can't see any on her..
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Musicat You're welcome! :D Its okay, I find that the hand-held items and wings are more fun to play with since they can be combined with other clothing, especially ones without poses. I think you're doing very well haha keep on going :D That's okay, I always like free clothing from events haha gives my wallet a break from buying gach outfits.

Yep you're right, its from the Tanning Shades (Pink Sunburnt), you can't see the glasses because I put them in my normal slot while my wig (or whatever hat I'm wearing) in style slot is there. :) It overides the glasses in normal slot but still giving the pink skin which is nice especially if I want to have pink skin but wear different wigs or hats.

Hello! I left this outfit in its box for awhile but finally pulled it out right before the Crossover Event and dyed it. I also brought the Natural Short Twin Tail Wig (F) and dyed it. I actually really like how it came out, I was gonna dye the slippers a different color since I have the regular ballet slippers in pink but I wanted it to match the outfit so I dyed them pink as well. I was wearing this for a couple days because I really liked how it turned out and its adorable pose (and I was mostly afk RIP). The Black Swan Wigs I wasn’t sure if I wanted to leave pink or dye them so I just put them in dressing room for now until I use them. I included a picture of my character in her normal skin tone as well.

FPRTfC8.png

kGlR7SP.png

rsv73xZ.png

Outfit: Black Swan Dress (F)
    Headpiece: Natural Short Twin Tail Wig (F)
    Shoes: Black Swan Shoes (F)
    Accessories: Cherry Blossom Hummingbird Wings, Pink Rabbit Tail with Bow
    MusicatShidoka
  • MusicatMusicat
    LittleCeci wrote: »
    Yep you're right, its from the Tanning Shades (Pink Sunburnt), you can't see the glasses because I put them in my normal slot while my wig (or whatever hat I'm wearing) in style slot is there. :) It overides the glasses in normal slot but still giving the pink skin which is nice especially if I want to have pink skin but wear different wigs or hats.

Oh, I supposed it to be that way. That's great, almost giving you both bonuses, if it may be said so.
    P. S. Hey, get some non-dyed outfit, will you.. ...Just kidding, teehee!
    LittleCeci
  • ShidokaShidoka
    edited September 1
    Hey guys I'm back with another outfit! CGNex on Ruairi.
    This one contains the Pitch Black Uniform, Dragon Fang, Black Angel Wings, Northern Lights Gauntlets, Northern Lights Greaves, and Wiggling Tanuki Headband

hiUtCOj.jpg?1
    0rU3fzu.jpg?1
    xejBAx4.jpg?1
    LittleCeciMusicat
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,245
    edited September 1
    Thought I'd post here since it's been a while (I'll post 2!) :' D Here's my character being Asian that I experimented with (though I am Asian to be fair!) I really like how the one-handed blunt weapon stance takes the wand stance for only this fan

9TbxmTr.jpg

Head: Cross Empire Wig F
    Outfit: Chinese Dress
    Gloves: Meet-Cute Bracelet
    Shoes: China 7th Anniversary Shoes F
    Wings: Chocolate Twinkling Butterfly Wings
    Tail (hidden sort of): Fluffy Fox Tail
    Weapon: Ruyuefeixue's Butterfly Fan

Here's the second one! I really love this outfit from gacha (though not a fan of the pose so I just grabbed the non-Elite version he he) and of course.... can't miss the chainsaw!

l9CjHp8.jpg

Head: Vanguard Uniform Wig F
    Outfit: Vanguard Uniform F
    Gloves: Northern Lights Gauntlets F
    Shoes: Lisbeth Boots
    Wings: Blindingly Radiant Frostblossom Wings
    Tail: Fluffy Fox Tail
    Weapon: Chainsaw
    Accessory: Red Ring Halo
    LittleCeciMusicatKidy
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Musicat Yeah :) and haha I can't, it'll drive me nuts not having it dyed pink! Besides the few outfits that can't be dyed at all (SAO Crossover items).

@Shidoka :) Welcome back again! Love the Pitch Black Uniform, I see the Mortello alot but not that one so much so its nice to see, love the vibrant green you're using and Wiggling Tanuki Ears (Haven't seen those being worn in awhile).

@Chibisai Good to see you again :D Its okay haha even I get a little busy and don't post as often as I used to. Love the look, especially since that dress is older and not as updated as the newer outfits. It looked really gorgeous in red and love the Asian look! That's awesome that the Fan does that stance, think I might have to pick up a one-handed blunt weapon stance now :D\

Funny you say that LOL I actually like the pose the Elite Vanguard Uniform gives haha but iffy on how it looks. It looks awesome though how you dyed it and with the chainsaw, definitely loving this gach and its new hand-held weapons with idle poses. :D

Hello! I had this posted on my Tumblr but didn't get around to posting it here! The Aloha Vacation Outfit (F) is almost the same as the Beach Vacation Outfit (F) except that it comes with a Lei and it has the same idle pose as the Hawaiian Swimsuit (F).It doesn’t give the laying down resting pose though like the Hawaiian Swimsuit. I like the Beach Vacation Pedicure haha first time seeing toes. I did dye the 2nd part brown but saw that it doesn’t really show up on my regular skin that I use so I just dyed both parts shades of pink. The outfit looks similar to the Beach Vacation Outfit (F) but I switched up the shoes and changed to different color ring (love my rings LOL). That and this outfit like the other one, actually has invisible sleeves and cuts off gloves or hides any bracelets RIP.

eE9HtdP.png

KcjstFH.png

tmdrou8.png

Outfit: Aloha Vacation Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Felt’s Wig [Tanning Shades (Pink Sunburnt Skin) in normal Slot]
    Shoes: Beach Vacation Pedicure
    Accessories: Pink Demon Wings
    Chibisai
  • ArtemisDreamArtemisDream
    Mabinogi Rep: 540
    edited September 7
    Just a couple from me(Mari):

Calreena: This has been her original outfit in since..forever, need to dye the boots though (-_-)

Siren's Wing Mask
    Ceremonial Stocking
    Leather Shoes
    eoepIpF.jpg

Lilreena:

My Matching Cross Knight outfit(sadly, can't see gloves because of Chain Slash)
    Cross Empire Uniform (F)
    Cross Empire Gloves (F)
    Cross Empire Boots (F)
    Wood-rimmed Glasses
    FH3lGOg.jpg

My current summer wear:(again, darn chain slash)
    Lace Swimsuit (F)
    Thick Sandals
    Wood-rimmed Glasses
    Bohemian Flower Band
    hLq3CWu.jpg

*Editted* Sorry forgot to put what exactly I was wearing!
    ChibisaiLittleCeci
  • KidyKidy
    Mabinogi Rep: 965
    avRxLQF.png

Dusting off halloween/fall themed clothes!

Head: Flamenco Dancer Headpiece and Wig
    Body: Pumpkin Bat Costume
    Shoes: Casual Date Sneakers
    Hands: Lady Waffle Cone Heart Ring
    ChibisaiLittleCeci
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,245
    Here's another two (since I'm tin-potted, I decided to go for cute ~ was going to post only one, but the puppy robe is just too cute to not post!)

d7f1n6u.jpg

Head: Wiggling Fox Headband
    Outfit: Preschool Uniform F
    Shoes: Casual Date Sneakers
    Wings: Blindingly Radiant Frostblossom Wings
    Tail: Fluffy Fox Tail

rIN8UwO.jpg

Robe: Puppy Robe
    Gloves: Puppy Gloves
    Shoes: Puppy Shoes
    Weapon: Fried Chicken Drumstick
    LittleCeci
  • MegaleeMegalee
    Mabinogi Rep: 430
    It is time for me to unleash my inner Japanese..........WITH THESE STANCES CARDS
    Ever since I saw the Korean Release I was wondering when it will come to NA servers I'm glad I got some of it
    8yUUJKV.png
    JU8Z0vr.png
    b47przN.png
    BZDBLJ2.png
    ajijoLg.png
    hKRZWzm.png
    A couple of photos showing my face
    SClu3iY.png
    9U7WvE3.png
    Head: Bamboo Hat
    Outfit: Ronin Outfit (F)
    Gloves: Shaman Bracelets
    Shoes: Ninja Anju's Shoes
    Weapons: Muramasa,Wakizahi,Tanto,Masamune
    LittleCeci
  • RoyaltyRoyalty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,390
    edited September 16
    I want to cry to tell you how much I really want that new outfit. It so hard to find a seller and finally found one. Just like 5 tailed fox tail, it is pretty expensive. It wouldn't matter because I wanted that outfit so bad <3

209n1pk.jpg
    35jbbbd.jpg
    x0ntef.jpg

Head: Kitsune Heaband
    Outfit: Special Mist Outfit (F)
    Shoes: Tall Geta Sandals (F)
    Gloves: Enchanted Bride's Bracelet
    Tail: Five-Tailed Fox Tail
    Wings: Sparrow Wings (Dyeable)
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @ArtemisDream Hi Welcome! Sorry it took awhile for me to reply to your post. Calreena is very adorable, love the siren Wing Mask. :) Haven't seen one used in awhile. Lilreena is very cute, love the use of Wood-Rimmed Glasses with the outfit and the colors on the Lace Swimsuit, kind of reminds me of Christmas. :D And its okay, you don't have to list what your character is wearing but definitely appreciate it in case anyone is wondering what you were wearing :D

@Kidy Hi good to see you again and that's awesome, love the colors on your outfit, very vibrant. :) Especially love the hint of blue of your character's eyes and the matching ring.

@Chibisai Very cute, I haven't seen anyone wearing that uniform in awhile and love it with those sneakers and definitely agree the Puppy Robe is super cute :D I need to take a picture of mine too haha. Love that you included the giant drumstick :D

@Megalee The stance cards are pretty awesome, I didn't get any but definitely love how you (and @Chibisai) use them in pictures. Outfit looks awesome especially with the stance pose. :) Thank you for sharing with us!

@Royalty Congrats on the Special Mist Kimono (F), it definitely is one of my favorites from that gach (though little out of my price range RIP). Glad you were able to find a seller and get it. :) Looks super gorgeous, love it with the 5 Tail Fox Tail and Sparrow Wings <3

Hello! I’m so glad I decided to wait for the Adventurer Robe (F) to be re-released. Definitely worth the wait, absolutely love it haha. I was wearing the Ferris Outfit underneath and love the adorable pose it gave. I love the Felt Wig (F) with this outfit (probably my new favorite wig haha been wearing it ever since got it). I forgot to take a picture with the hood up but I prefer having my headpiece (or wig) shown.

b8OkGne.png

zhpR16o.png

RiZnbi3.png

Outfit: N/A [Ferris Outfit used for Idle Pose]
    Headpiece: Felt Wig (F)
    Shoes: Lily’s Romantic Winter Boots (F)
    Gloves: Lady Waffle Heart Ring
    Accessories: Adventurer Robe (F), Pink Bunny Tail and Bow
    Chibisai
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! I didn’t think I’d actually be able to get a Ferris Outfit considering its Unisex and it seemed like the most popular outfit from the Re-Zero Crossover Gach. But a friend gached one out and sold it to me for a decent price so here it is haha. I also got the wig but I’ll be using that with something else. I don’t like that the leggings have an undyeable purple part but I did like how it looked with Crinoline Shoes.I usually wear my Lady Waffle Cone Heart Ring with outfits that have sleeves but I decided to change it up and use the Red Eye Strap Bracelet (F) since it kind of matched being frilly. Decided to use the Natural Short Twin Tail Wig (F) again for this outfit because it looked really adorable. Because there’s a huge bow on the back, I didn’t want to wear any wings but the Cherry Blossom Hummingbird Wings were small enough that they didn’t clip with the bow which I thought was awesome haha.

rjfvxBK.png

34Nqrfc.png

Xq9GG4w.png

Outfit: Ferris Outfit
    Headpiece: Natural Short Twin Tail Wig (F)
    Shoes: Crinoline Shoes
    Gloves: Red Eye Strap Bracelet (F)
    Accessories: Cherry Blossom Hummingbird Wings
  • VengenciaVengencia
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    edited September 25
    55b62b8d9a8cf4bf2f374046509a4e15-full.jpg

Hi everyone and especially Cari (so glad you've kept this thread going). Its been forever since I've done a post and wanted to drop in daily fashion (my wife Ayllin and friend Kiaya dressed me up heh), especially since my wife and I aren't in our typical blue attire :)
    LittleCeci
  • ArtemisDreamArtemisDream
    Mabinogi Rep: 540
    @LittleCeci , I don't have much in the way of upper headgears that I can show off, but always liked those wood rim glasses. Need to farm more monies to get more outfits, heh! I just sorta liked how, pretty much by luck, the shoes I had were a good match to the swimsuit which went well with the color I choose for my hair.
    LittleCeci