[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Your Daily Fashion!

Comments

• LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,300
    Hello! Happy New Years! Hope everyone is doing well and I’m ecstatic to post the Elegant Deity Wear (F) as my first outfit for 2019. I saw pictures of the long version in pink and I wanted to get one, the short version this time (longer one was higher price vs shorter one). I already decided on the non-idle pose one since I didn’t really care for the Idle. I wasn’t prepared for how many parts there were LOL. The main part of the dress and middle part was easy enough since that was cloth. The other 3 parts that were all metal, was little tougher. The gem part I used a pink fixed metal dye and a matching one for the gem on the shoes. I managed to to dye both metal parts (though think the sleeves is little darker than the middle part, they both match the shoes weirdly enough) and here’s my result. I was wearing this outfit for over a week with the Peaceful Clutch giving me idle standing pose. I kind of forgot the Rose Ring Halo in some of my pictures but definitely love how the Halo and Dominion Wings (Dyeable) looked with the outfit. Also wore the Autumn Breeze Twin Tail Wig (F), love it with this outfit. I have more pictures up on my Tumblr if interested in seeing. C: Here's hoping for another awesome year of wonderful outfits!

Qiwi1Wk.png

A6eLRW5.png

Outfit: Elegant Deity Wear (F)
    Headpiece: Autumn Breeze Twin Tail Wig (F)
    Shoes: Noblesse Deity Shoes (F)
    Gloves: Lady Waffle Cone Heart Ring
    Accessories: Peaceful Clutch, Rose Ring Halo, Dominion Wings (Dyeable)

Musicat
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! I had this outfit sitting in my dressing room awhile and finally found a Wig and Shoes to pair it with. Kind of reminds me of an anime character. I think its the first time using Private Academy Loafers (F). They have kind of a sheen to them (which is probably why I haven’t used them before) but I liked how they looked with the Female Business Suit. And love the pose that the Traveler’s Suitcase gives (definitely one of my favorite hand-helds <3 ) with this outfit. Uh ignore the wings LOL sometimes I forget they’re on.

C1DZpjo.png

1chK8el.png

Outfit: Female Business Suit
    Headpiece: Autumn Twin Tail Wig (F)
    Shoes: Private Academy Loafers (F)
    Gloves: Meet-Cute Bracelet
    Accessories: Pink Diamond Wings, Traveler’s Suitcase
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! I know I’ve already done this outfit before but I pulled out this sword and I’m like….Hmmmm lets dye this….YASSSS now let’s put on Mystic Crystal Outfit (F) YESSSSSS looking awesome haha. Its the sword from the Re-Zero Crossover, Sword Saint Reinhard’s Sword and I got it with the extra tickets I had. I didn’t know that it gave a different sword pose though till I went to dye it and equipped the sword. I finally dye the Mystic Crystal Boots (F) and love how they go with the outfit (I didn’t think they’d look good dyed in pink and brown). I haven’t dyed the Mystic Crystal Gloves (F) yet so I’m using the Majestic Knight Gauntlets (F). Love how it all came out.

M6jSUjK.png

6YiOe4U.png

Outfit: Mystic Crystal Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Felt’s Wig
    Shoes: Mystic Crystal Boots (F)
    Gloves: Majestic Knight Gauntlets (F)
    Accessories: Sword Saint Reinhard’s Sword, Dominion Wings (Dyeable)
  • AnemkiAnemki
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,820
    edited January 9
    Hello Fashionistas, and Fashionogi extremes alike!

It's been, well, I'm not entirely sure how long- though I'm still around, but less and less!
    Real life responsibilities are more important now, Queenleona and I are getting an apartment together!
    I've been trying to push away from Mabinogi for a while, and plan to go on an extended hiatus for a while.
    I am sure Ceci won't mind, I'll mention here that some, but not all, I've got a ton of fashion items that have been seen here for sale, and anyone is welcome to browse and notify if you're interested!
    I've even included shoes, hats, gloves or what ever may go with those bodywears!

Anyway, so I also figured for the past few weeks while I'm still slightly active to go ahead for the Fashion Contest journal and had immense help from Darvy, Nevine, and Immortalpyro and I love you guys so much! ♥
    Took it pretty simple and I felt what the heck, last year around this time I dyed my hair in-real-life teal, so why not find a wig that looks good in teal and sport it, with a complimenting colour, and simple outfit!

tumblr_pkz6szNV2u1rgadz1o3_1280.png

tumblr_pkz6szNV2u1rgadz1o1_1280.png

Halo: Glorious Laurel Halo
    Head: Chic Wig
    Body: Loose-Fit Knitwear (F)
    Gloves: Chic Rings (F)
    Wings: Sparrow Wings (dyeable)
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Anemki Hello, congrats on getting an apartment with Queenleona and sad to see you go but hope everything is going well! I don't mind, its fashion related. Hope alot of people buy your items and use them :) (I know I brought a few haha).

Also congrats on getting the Fashion Contest in the Journal and love the Teal Wig with the Loose-Fit Knitwear, simple but good. :D

Hello! I was supposed to post this on Christmas last year (2018) but I took pictures late and was gone most of the day that I didn’t get around to it RIP. So I’m posting it now. I got this Premium Elf Winter Newbie Wear (F) back when it first came out but I gave it away because of lack of space (before dressing room). I got another one recently but it had been sitting in my dressing room. Finally got around to taking pictures of it along with the Classic Santa Hat (F) (from previous Hide-n-Seek event, never could find the boots or gloves for the set RIP and the hat is only for females, no male one RIP) and Premium Winter Newbie Boots which I also sold but got back. Also found the Candy Cane I kept as a prop (came in Pink, they’re dyeable though) and funny enough my Bunny tail kind of matches the fluff. Also I don’t do it a lot but I took pictures of my new snowman pet because she became one of my favorite pets. I wanted this specific snowman because of the cute bow. I love that you can ride and fly with this pet and how bouncy and adorable she is. Reminds me of a soft plushie I own LOL. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and is having a good year :D

rEASXSO.png

B4qs0v6.png

AzgrXHF.png

Outfit: Premium Elf Winter Newbie Wear (F)
    Headpiece: Classic Santa Hat (F)
    Shoes: Premium Winter Newbie Boots
    Gloves: Meet-Cute Bracelet
    Accessories: Pink Rabbit Tail with Bow, Candy Cane
  • TabariTabari
    Mabinogi Rep: 925
    Finally completed the set! Now I just need to get the trims of the parts the same colour, just don't know what to use.
    jZ6sXEC.jpg

Head: Dark Knight Helm
    Outfit: Dark Knight Armor (F)
    Hands: Dark Knight Gauntlets
    Feet: Dark Knight Boots (F)
    Tail: Fluffy Kitty Tail
    Robe: Black Diamond Wings
    LittleCeciMusicat
  • roastedpigroastedpig
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
    edited January 20
    I haven't posted/shared any outfits since the first thread, I think, but i really do like how this combination turned out sooo, sharing? xD?
    OC6lidS.jpg

0XU4YvL.jpg

Head: Abaddon Nobility Wig and Horns
    Outfit: Black Swan Dress
    Hands: Abaddon Sovereign Gloves
    Feet: Night Witch Boots
    Tail: Fomor Devil Tail
    Wings: Bloody Saint Guardian's Spread Sword Wings
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Tabari Congrats on getting the set and hope you can find a color to match the trims! :) It looks good so far!

@roastedpig Hello! Its good to see you again and love how you dye the Black Swan Dress, kind of reminds me of a Phoenix :D And the Bloody Saint Guardian's Spread Sword Wings and Abaddon Nobility Wig and Horns are very match well :D love the boots and gloves as well.

Hello! When this outfit first came out, I didn’t care much for it. I assumed it be super expensive and it wasn’t a frilly dress LOL so I passed on it (So much regrets on missing the Puppets from this gach, didn’t realize they were dyeable RIP ;o;). Well while saving up to buy something (forgot what LOL) I found this on AH cheaper than I expected (special version too) so I said why not and brought it.It’s become one of my favorite outfits LOL and I’m embarrassed to say I didn’t even like it at first DX It looks so adorable on a younger character (I think I used an Age 9 Pot) and the Idle is super cute. Also knocked another item off my wishlist: The Steampunk Inventress Wig (F). A friend found it in a shop and it was cheaper than usually so I grabbed it, love how it looks. In probably the next post, I’ll explain why my eyes are different LOL (spur of the moment change haha). I also got a picture with Milk who had changed into the male version of the Special Casual Training Wear (F).

9cihDUq.png

EyzdDpH.png

gZLLQc8.png

Outfit: Special Casual Training Wear (F)
    Headpiece: Steampunk Inventress Wig (F)
    Shoes: Lily’s Romantic Winter Boots (F)
    Gloves: Casual Date Glow Bracelets
    Accessories: Pink Demon Wings
    roastedpig
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 960
    edited January 27
    Tabari wrote: »
    just don't know what to use.
    There's a universal rule (almost, I'm not being much serious, in fact). Use Fixed Metal Dye for everything that shines and common Fixed Dye for opaque parts.

@LittleCeci, pink as always. From now on I proclaim you Bears-Pink-Shades. Or not. Whatever you like.

Uh, yeah, hello and Happy New Year (#betterlatethannever)! I saw a Space Cat Helmet on sale and suddenly came up with an idea of a usual DJ outfit with a digital casket, which I was overthinking for quite a period irl as fitting my nickname. I used some flashy dye on the helmet's window to make it look a bit like those caskets. Had no intention to use paws and a tail at first, but then decided to involve them too, therefore having a full image now. Had to dye pretty everything, because they all were of different colours. Someone said that I should leave the costume as is, because it looks like having a cat's white belly 0w0
    csiS4gVcS5w.jpg
    Y_WOKlM7ugM.jpg
    36jm2zGu8q8.jpg
    Featured clothes: Space Cat Helmet (b&d*), Subaru Outfit (dyed lines), Puppy Gloves (dyed), Puppy Shoes (dyed), Ferris Tail (b&d), Thalysse**(dyed)
    P. S. Don't mind Voight and the balloon >w<
    P. P. S. Female outfit still under construction.
    *bought and dyed **my bow spirit, I thought she should be mentioned as well since she appeared on the screenshots
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Musicat Haha go for it and hello again! tThat's pretty cool, I did the same thing with my Space Cat Helmet (made the glass flashy). Your outfit came out really good haha love that you added the paws, shoes and tail. Also that you included your spirit bow (haven't seen alot of those around lately, spirit weapons).

Hello! Love this outfit: Chic Outfit (F). Shows that not just gach outfits are nice, alot of event outfits only can be too. <333 I decided to leave the tights alone because was worried if I dyed them and I didn’t like it, I wasn’t sure how to get the same color back RIP. The 5-6 Dye Parts is kind of a blessing (yayyy more colors) and a curse (Noooooo more dyes ;o;). I guess at least for this outfit, I only had 2 parts to dye pink. I accidentally dyed the zipper part pink at first whoops so I ended up dyeing it silver. The coat which is my favorite part (besides the tights) was a pain to dye. It came out so much darker on the character than it looked in the preview. I think I had to use a tan dye (instead of light brown) just to get the coat to come out the right color. Kind of glad I went with brown coat cause I wouldn't been happy having to re-dye with more pinks (DX hate wasting pinks and re-dyeing over them). I love long boots with this outfit (though the Chic Boots (F) are cute too. Also more rings! Dyed my Chic Rings (F) to match the zipper on the outfit. Wearing my Pink Demon Wings which I thought was kind of cute (since my character’s skin is the same shade of pink). I took some pictures with Milk who I thought had the cutest eyes so I changed eyes to match LOL and that’s how I ended up with >o< eyes in my previous pictures. Love the male Chic Outfit (M) as well.

muJ8EUI.png

0zzXdqf.png

DAb5T5o.png

Outfit: Chic Outfit (F)
    Gloves: Chic Rings (F)
    Accessories: Pink Demon Wings, Pink Rabbit Tail with Bow
    Musicat
  • roastedpigroastedpig
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
    edited January 29
    @LittleCeci haha, yeah, I went into a long lazy/bored/lurking/don't care phase with mabi for a while, but I'm finding dressing my character fun again that it's almost therapeutic xD;
    Anyway! Your color scheme always remind of Meiji's Strawberry Choco, never fails to make me crave for them too xD; And the Training Wear and Chic Outfit are looking quite adorable. They give a more 'precious' vibe for younger characters in comparison to the 'cute' or 'chic' vibe with 15 and above characters. :3

Anyway, m'not yet through with the devil theme it seems so here are two more sets:

dhtcZLM.jpgXQW7ECk.jpg

Head: Abaddon Sovereign Wig and Horns (F)
    Wings: Brown Demon Wings
    Tail: Skeletal Steel Dragon Tail

Outfit Set 1 (Top)
    Body: Cute Metal Stud Skirt
    Gloves: Magus Crest Bracer
    Feet: Cessair Comander Boots

Outfit Set 2 (Bottom)
    Body: Tulip Outfit
    Gloves: Vampire Hunter Gloves
    Feet: Abaddon Heels (F)

MusicatLittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @roastedpig Aw that's good that its fun dressing your character again :D And haha thank you, those are good, though I love the regular chocolate version :D Thank you, I been small so long its hard to see my character older haha and I like that precious vibe :) Both your sets look really good, I love how you dyed the Tulip Dress. Very vibrant colors and the horns look great with it :D

Hello! Sorry been almost a week since I posted an outfit. I have a few outfits ready so try to post when I can :) I brought this Ninja Anju’s Outfit, I always liked the silly idle pose it had. Definitely a nice break with only 3 dye parts (compared to all the outfits coming out now with 5-6 dye parts haha). I took pictures with an age 9 pot and i think at age 13 or 14, definitely prefer the smaller look (too used to my character being small). Loving this Steampunk Inventress Wig (F) and how the Pink Devil Wings match well with the hot pink skin color. No tail since the outfit already comes with a tail (maybe we’ll get a Tanuki one similar to this one). Forgot to remove the Fishing Rod I was using haha. Also bonus picture with the Abaddon Sovereign Wig (F) for fun along with Scarlet Nightstalker Boots (F) that I just got.

XzUPrat.png

fJfsXPl.png

n0OW6Eg.png

Outfit: Ninja Anju’s Outfit
    Accessories: Pink Devil Wings
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! Sorry its been awhile, I'm still here though. D: I still doing my fashion thing, just been little busy with RL stuff. I got tons of new stuff I can't wait to post (my Tumblr is alittle ahead because I have stuff post automatically every few days RIP). I’m glad I was finally able to finish the Potential Levels and get this armor set. I wanted it since it was first released but I couldn’t be bothered to level up 100-200 every rebirth (usually I get to like 60-70 if even that then I rebirth) but with the memoir, I got levels pretty fast and consistently without having to spam mindlessly dungeons or sms (haven’t really had alot of time to do these RIP) so started rebirthing and working towards getting this armor (about 1-2k levels left to get it I think). Anyway so happy I got it, no brown since I wanted the stripes to be darker pink and glad I went that route since I liked how it looked with the Ferris Wig. I got the Saint Guardian’s Rapier to match (dyed the metal parts silver). Gauntlets are as well but using that with a different outfit and wearing the Lady Waffle Cone Ring instead. I also took a picture with my Ice Dragon (from the Snowman Pet Gach) when I first summoned and I got frozen haha.

W04xJGN.png

eGpNjT8.png

BP3MTQo.png

Outfit: Northern Lights Armor (F)
    Headpiece: Ferris Wig
    Shoes: Northern Lights Greaves (F)
    Accessories: Dominion Wings (Dyeable), Saint Guardian’s Rapier

• LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! Originally, I wasn’t going to get this because it kind of look weird and it has a cape (people want capes but I kind of don’t like them because they clip with wings, tail, hair, etc) and most time, not a fan of armors (if its not super expensive, it doesn’t look nice to me RIP). Though I thought it was pretty cool that it came in male and female. I saw someone in Dunbarton (I think when I was on my alt on Alexina) who dyed it and it looked really nice. I decided to get it while it was cheap (since it might end up hard to find in the future if I do decide I want it) and see how it turns out dyed (whenever I dye something pink, usually I end up liking it. LOL some exceptions though). Also not a huge fan of the wig but got it too. As soon as I dyed both though, they definitely grew on me haha. I opted to go for a darker pink on the pants (again armor RIP depending on mood can do pink x brown or just all pink) and for the wig, I didn’t have an extra brown to use to dye it so I used a gold yellow (I really liked that khaki hair colored the Felt Wig (F) had when against this color skin so I tried to find something similar) and dyed the bang part pink. Love how they both came out. Haven’t dyed the matching greaves so I used the Avelin’s Greaves since the metal looked similar but I did use the Marleid’s Gauntlets (F). I pulled out my Dragon Fang which I haven’t used in years (it came already in pink from an old gach) and always liked the stance it gave when holding it in non-combat mode.

cz6hDV0.png

523pzDU.png

1ZFZeCI.png

Outfit: Marleid’s Armor (F)
    Headpiece: Marleid’s Wig (F)
    Shoes: Avelin’s Greaves
    Gloves: Marleid’s Gauntlets (F)
    Accessories: Marleid Balloon, Dragon Fang