[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Your Daily Fashion!

Comments

• YamiofnightYamiofnight
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    @Nevine Now that's a brilliant use of the justice shoes. I never even thought to pair them together with my Eluned's Alchemist suit. It works so well in those colors too. :D

@LittleCeci You're puppet theater came out very well. I have to agree that dying the coat brown was a good choice. :D

Man, am I so ready for winter to be over and spring and summer to start. Warm weather is my favorite thing. It lets me go out and bike and hike. Which is why I've been running around Mabi in an outfit I've been sitting on for a while, because I just couldn't decide what to wear with it. Then I acquired some shoes and my first partner on Mabi. :D I think I'll rock this until spring is in full swing.

forum_post_thing_by_mizu_no_kage-db0u0j6.jpg
    Outfit: Millia's Costume (sporting a lovely purple I don't normally rock, but this costume has opened my eyes to it)
    Shoes: Battleborn shoes (whose lavender color I think makes for a softer transition from the pink than a deep purple would)
    Gloves: Bandle of the Far East
    Headgear: William's glasses.

The frisky feline in the picture is a guildmate(in spirit) and close friend, Kanami. I had their permission to include the picture. They invaded my homestead and the framing of their accessory and my get up was just to perfect to pass up on.
    BleuieLittleCeci
  • MeyMey
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,210
    Entry Form
    Screenshot:
    16hsrxh.jpg
    List of Items you’re wearing:
    - Large Ribbon
    - 2012 Premium Winter Newbie Gloves
    - Lovely Snowflake Coat (with Bunny Parka pose)
    - 2012 Premium Winter Newbie Boots (not pictured)
    - White Cupid Wings
    Description:
    Whenever I think of winter, I picture nice, fluffy, pure white snow! Though.. Where I'm from it doesn't snow at all so I have yet to experience that in person. ; w; However! Along with the pure fluffy snow, I imagine coats that match the fluff! Kind of like how the Lovely Snowflake Coat is, nice and fluffy, white and pure. I mean, all white clothes in the middle of the all white snow is bound to disappear, but I just think it's really cute to have fluffy clothes to remind me of the snow that I don't have to resemble the snow. Also, the wings tie it all together to make a snow angel~ even though they're cupid wings but shh I'm just a smol angel
    In-Game Name and Server:
    Meyki of Mari
    LittleCeciBleuieYamiofnight
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,675
    edited March 2, 2017
    @Anemki Thank you for entering and very much appreciate that you did try to avoid those with Winter/Snowflake. It turned out really good, I hadn't thought about that one being winter-related so its a really nice surprise. :D

@Carlize Hello again! Glad to see you're back :D and oh gods I'm so sorry, I haven't even tried but with how many aren't popping up, I'm afraid too haha. Very adroable outfit, loving the red :D

@Aeren I haven't seen that outfit worn in a long time (and don't even own one I don't think) so its really nice to see it again. I think because of age restriction I probably wouldn't even be able to wear it but it looks really nice in blue and love that you paired it up with the bat hat :D another older item that's not seen alot.

@MabiKiller Hello welcome and very different haha ^^ that and we don't get too many guys as recently D: so definitely nice change.

@Yamiofnight Thank you very much :D Glad it came out well. I love warm weather as well, I get cold very easily haha though I love the snow and hiking sounds awesome. :D Congrats on your first partner and love the outfit, the colors are very lovely and don't see too many purples. Aw I know that Kitty wears purple though haha and very sweet picture.

@Mey Thank you for entering and very sweet, I do agree that winter reminds me of snow too and the Winter Snowflake Coat looks very Angelic in all white and very fluffy :D Your character is adorable haha love the Idle Pose you chose and gorgeous background.

Hi, so I actually didn’t expect to get the Barba Blizzard outfit since the Frozen Heart Gach came out and I wanted the new stuff. I did however get a hat because that’s the one piece I did really want. I found the outfit and pieces for a good price so I grabbed it and the shoes. Only thing that bothers me is that parts of it is shiny so the colors will be off. I had to dye the middle part brown because light pink comes out looking really weird. But it works out because I had these Halloween Frankenstein Heels sitting in my closet and thought they’d match (even if they’re not snowy look haha). Since the black fur part is un-dyeable, thought I’d use my Rin Tohsaka Wig since it has black bows. Love how it came out :D

eEtaGVx.png

9obTD89.png

Outfit: Barba Blizard Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Rin Tohsaka Wig
    Shoes: Halloween Frankenstein Heels
    Gloves: China 7th Anniversary Ring
    Accessories: Pink Diamond Wings

Also 4 more days till the Winter Outfit Screenshot Contest ends. 3/5 11:59 pm pst/ 2:59am est Please let me know if anyone needs more time and thank you everyone who has entered so far. Loving all the outfits. :D
    AerenBleuieYamiofnight
  • CinnabunCinnabun
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,430
    edited March 3, 2017
    Hi, so with school finally starting up with both high school and college students I thought it would be a perfect time to take out some old uniform outfits. For this outfit I decided to redye it to make it more unique sine I realised I've been using too many black and whites(I'm starting to run out of them too xD) So this time I incorporated both of my colors into this outfit which is blue and yellow.As for the shoes I originally wanted to put lileas boots on them but I couldn't find a pair so I used the boots @LittleCeci sent me a while back. I think it came out well besides the brown being too dark but then again good browns are hard to come by. Lastly was the hair, I couldnt use my default hair since it was the same shade as the jacket and that got in the way so I chose a wig or rather I couldn't choose so I posted both, those reading this post can compare and decide which is better if u like :)

For the pose I used the Afterschool Uniform.

dbde6af025.JPG
    aa2b1ade63.JPG

Outfit: Royal Academy Formal Uniform (F)
    Headpiece: Rurutie/Wiggling Fox Ears and Wig (F)
    Shoes: Selina's Trendy Boots
    LittleCeciBleuieYamiofnight
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Cinnabun Very adorable, love the colors you used and glad to see the boots I sent you came in handy :D I think the one with the Rurutie pops out more since the wig you usually wear does kind of look too close to the same color of the coat. They're both very cute though, love both. :D

Hello, I had worn this outfit before for a contest and I thought the idle and sitting pose was really neat. Glad it got re-released so I could get one (friend got it from gach and gave to me). The designs on it are very intricate, also not dyeable haha. Even though it says robe in the name, its an outfit. No matter what rank your rest is, it will always give you this specific one where you’re sitting on your knees. Also snapped a picture with Milk <3

xH2NTpP.png

661ItFW.png

6ZbB8Lp.png

Outfit: Royal Robe (F)
    Headpiece: Cross Empire Wig (F)
    Shoes: Traditional Korean Shoes
    Gloves: N/A

Also heads up that the Winter Outfit Screenshot Contest ends tomorrow at 11:59 pm pst/ 2:59am est Please let me know if anyone needs more time, otherwise thank you everyone who entered! :D
    BleuieYamiofnightRoka
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    No outfit ready for daily outfit LOL but wanted to post that the Winter Outfit Screenshot Contest is ending in 3 hours at 11:59 pm pst/ 2:59am est tonight. A bit late haha but thought if anyone was still interested in entering, I'd give a heads up. :D Thank you again to everyone who has entered!
  • AnemkiAnemki
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    Bwahaahaha! I'm in it to win it!
    I'll post something new tomorrow, it's bedtime!
    Super excited to see how the end results turn out for the contest! (:
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Anemki Haha that's always good, can't wait to see what you come up with. :D I should have results in a week hopefully.

Hi, I finally got all the nightwear from the Cherished Gach (Minus I guess the original Nightgown RIP), the Playful Laced Corselet being the last one. I was actually worried it was gonna be re-released for Valentine’s Day so I was iffy on spending too much on it but then a good friend got it from the Haiku Contest for me. Its gorgeous like the other ones, though this one and the Playful Bunny one have a weird fabric. I used a specific dye code on it but it still came out looking lighter and the stockings shiny-looking. Though maybe just me. I used the Sailor Bikini to get the idle pose. I wanted to use High Heels but I couldn’t find one that I liked with the outfit. So I finally just went with Ella’s Strap Boots. Also found Milk again LOL and took a picture using my William partner’s action Cheer.

IEg6d5s.png

ezxxCVn.png

dFryWU8.png

Outfit: Playful Laced Corselet (Sailor Bikini Idle Pose)
    Headpiece: Laighlinne Wig
    Shoes: Ella’s Strap Boots
    Gloves: Puppet Theater Gloves
    Accessories: N/A

The Winter Outfit Screenshot Contest is now over. Thank you everyone who entered! :D I'm having someone else helping me judge so hopefully will have results in a week or so.
    YamiofnightBleuie
  • AnemkiAnemki
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    Alright-o!

So I was going to post something different but this is more recent. It took me probably a week until I decided how to dye this and I'm quite happy with it.
    I ended up buying this dress early on in the gacha for 25m, before they skyrocketed in price so I got suuuuuuper lucky on it.
    The dress also comes in very pale shades of blue/white, and it looks very nice as is but I didn't want to leave it, so I put in my teal, and used a caramel/gold colour, so I feel like a mint latte dessert! (:
    The setting was just in Rabbie Phantasm because this just happened to be what I had on me at the time of completing the dungeon, so sorry Queenie, it's my house now!
    Coolest part is that I ended up getting the Queenslayer title unexpectedly, and lemme tell you- fighting her is no walk in the park, either!

tumblr_olxrvwWruU1rgadz1o3_1280.png

Body: Argenta's Frostblossom Dress
    Shoes: Winter Messenger Shoes (F)
    YamiofnightBleuieLittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    edited March 8, 2017
    @Anemki Very gorgeous, very expensive now haha so congrats on getting it early. I was wondering for awhile if it was dyeable since all the ones I saw were in original colors but very gorgeous the colors you dyed it in and haha the setting is fitting, that's awesome. Congrats on the Queenslayer as well!

Hello, I had the pattern for this back during the re-release of Samhain but I was trying to get coins for the Winter Messenger Sets that I didn’t get around to collecting the materials to make it till later. The shiny gold threads are a pain LOL but I have a really good friend who’s a r1 tailor who I was hoping would sigg a robe for me but no luck. This robe my friend made by buying the shiny gold threads so I kept and dyed it. Love how it came out though little sad that the gold on the inner part of the robe seems to blend in with the brown now that I look at it again. I wore the Illyasviel Casual Wear underneath for the idle pose.

gcnQ4lP.png

6KNLMX5.pngIh554WK.png

Outfit: Illyasviel Casual Wear (For idle pose)
    Headpiece: Laighlinne Wig
    Shoes: Portia’s Shoes
    Accessories: Tribal Bird Robe, Fluffly Squirrel Tail
    BleuieYamiofnight
  • YamiofnightYamiofnight
    @LittleCecil omg I woke up to this adorableness. With the hood up and that pose soooo cute. >< You are right about the gold in some ways I think too. The two hues do blend a little in certain lighting. However, there are some angles in these photos where the gold stands out as a striking little Easter egg against your light pallet. It's quite charming, I think.

@ Anemiki The Argenta dress looks very striking in those colors. I'm a fan of how you've dyed it. :)

As an aside, I felt like knighting it up recently, now that I finally have acquired the gloves to this set.
    mabinogi_2017_03_07_058_by_mizu_no_kage-db1qbvj.jpg
    mabinogi_2017_03_07_063_by_mizu_no_kage-db1qbw9.jpg
    Been replaying through g1-g3 passively again, and found my desire to be a warrior again, as opposed to a spell blade. Thought the armor was fitting for that.
    BleuieLittleCeciKitsuyasha
  • BleuieBleuie
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    Hiya again <3

I got the Flowery Festival Dress today unexpectedly from not being lazy for once and doing my Festia dailies.~
    I really love how it looks!

60118b36d1b9700f06f1e6673cc79149.jpg

Hat: Rose Blossom Starlet Wig
    Dress: Flowery Festival Dress
    Gloves: Winter Princess Bracelets
    Shoes: Japanese Sandals
    Back: White Angel Wings
    Hand: Lady Waffle Cone Heart Clutch
    YamiofnightMugenaiLittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Yamiofnight Aw thank you :D I never thought of it like an Easter egg haha that is awesome, I love Easter eggs and Easter in general :D Very gorgeous, makes me want to wear my Avelin Armor and love the blue x black combo you have. :D Also haven't seen that helmet in a long time, love seeing someone use it again and congrats on getting the gloves!

@Bleuie Hello again and congrats on the dress! Very lucky haha its gorgeous, I've been opening boxes but no luck, hopefully one day I'll get one too! Especially love how you paired it up with the Rose Blossom Starlet Wig since they both have flowers :D

Hi, so I said that I was missing the Frilly Nightgown from the Nightie Collection well LOL found one in a shop for a good price so here it is. Also love the Opera Glasses haha so fancy and gives idle-less outfits a pose (or overwrites idle poses like the William Glasses and Pom Poms). I’ve had these Crinoline Shoes for awhile but they come out lighter than the dye color. I’ve used a dark brown on the bottom part of the shoes and it still came out light brown RIP. Also had this Urban Wig (F) for awhile, used it once before and thought it looked cute with the outfit. Also got a picture again with an AFK Milk <333

FbZ3uuz.png

0clyeF2.png

Outfit: Frilly Nightgown
    Headpiece: Urban Wig (F)
    Shoes: Crinoline Shoes
    Accessories: Pink Diamond Wings, Opera Glasses

Also I have the winners for the Winter Outfit Screenshot Contest, I'll be posting it up tomorrow. Thank you everyone who entered and the people who helped me judged <3
    BleuieYamiofnight
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    edited March 14, 2017
    Hi, this is the Woman’s Heart Suit and Heart-shaped Glasses that I won from the GIF contest on the Mabinogi Forums. I used the Nosuri Outfit in dressing room for the idle pose. I like the little motifs on the outfit and I like hearts haha so that’s a plus. Kind of not so exciting after my last couple outfits LOL

zipC4PD.png

2z3aeYp.png

Outfit: Woman’s Heart Suit (Nosuri’s Idle Pose)
    Headpiece: Heart-shaped Glasses
    Shoes: Ella’s Strap Boots
    Gloves: Lady Waffle Cone Heart Ring

Before I fall asleep, gonna go ahead and announce the winners for the Winter Outfit Screenshot Contest (Hopefully anxiety isn't killing anyone). First thank you everyone who entered, it was pretty tough to judge, not just me but the people I asked to help LOL. I enjoyed reading your reasons and seeing all the gorgeous outfits. I hope you all had fun choosing your outfits and entering :) Anyway so as followed:

1st Place: Anemki

tumblr_om3uh7l0MC1rgadz1o1_1280.png

2nd Place: Yamiofnight

yamina_winter_outfit_forum_contest_by_mizu_no_kage-daznz1u.jpg

3rd Place: Mey

16hsrxh.jpg

Runner Up: Kitsuyasha

tumblr_oln83hiMLR1uqjnwno2_r1_1280.png

Congrats to the winners, please in order of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd let me know which prize you would like as listed here:

- 2.5 Million Cheque

- 1 Fixed Black Dye Amp, 1 Fixed White Dye Amp

- 5 Untimed dyes

1st Place chooses a prize, then 2nd Place chooses from the remaining two prizes, and 3rd place will receive whichever prize was not chosen. For the Cheque, we'll have to meet up in person because I'm a cheapo and I don't want to have to mail it LOL but I will if have to. For the rest of the entrants, I'll be giving out 30k cheques for participating (since there wasn't too many entries) if that is okay. :) I'll be mailing those out so don't worry about contacting me. I'll make the cakes as well if anyone would like them. Congrats again on the winners and thank you everyone who entered again!
    BleuieMeyKitsuyashaYamiofnight
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,945
    edited March 15, 2017
    OSNAP! I didn't remember there was a runner up spot to be honest! Thank you for noticing me fashion senpai! :D
    And congrats to the 3 lovely ladies who won! Your winterness was on point!
  • MeyMey
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,210
    e036412b86d3e5304e4fe363f2893cc42bdf34db.jpg
    gasp
    I didn't think I would place with all the other lovely entries! Thank you, thank you~
    And congratulations to the other winners!

waits patiently for the others to choose
  • YamiofnightYamiofnight
    edited July 18, 2017
    I do enjoy how we've all seemed to have found out in reverse order for how we were ranked. That's pretty swish.

Thank you so much for the rank :D

giphy.gif

Everyone who entered did so well. I'm honored y'all liked my image as much as you did.
    LittleCeciMey
  • CinnabunCinnabun
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,430
    edited March 16, 2017
    Congrats to eveveryone who won! As expected @Anemki got 1st place, the outfits you post are always so gorgeous :D

As for me, I haven't been posting for a while since my pc broke down a few days ago :( hopefully it'll get fixed soon so I can post more outfits.
    LittleCeci
  • ShadowtivaniShadowtivani
    Mabinogi Rep: 915
    My first post in the new forums

26WTcxo.jpg?1

Colossus Set minus helmet and Black Diamond Wings
    YamiofnightAerenLittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    edited March 17, 2017
    @Kitsuyasha LOL its okay and haha I'm sure alot of people notice your awesome fashion :) Also congrats! :D

@Mey Aw haha your entry was lovely as well and congrats :) I'm gonna drop Anemki a note since I don't think she's seen the announcement.

@Yamiofnight haha that is pretty neat and congrats! I agree everyone had wonderful entries :D

@Cinnabun :( Aw sorry to hear that and its okay, hope your PC gets fixed and can't wait to see your gorgeous outfits again :D

@Shadowtivani haha good to see you again and very striking and vivid colors on the armor and the wings. :) Love it!

Hello! So I had this swimsuit before but I sold it because I never wore it and it had 2 parts that were separate dye slots (the top and the bottoms of the swimsuit) which would have been a pain for me to try to dye with regular dyes. LOL but I found it again recently for good price and brought it. I thought it actually had polka dots (I like wore it once to see how it look and didn’t like it too much) but looking at it now, its just frills that look like polka dots LOL. You can barely see it on the top because its blending in but the bottoms you can see the frills. I thought about just dyeing both parts pink but I was like but this is the only swimsuit that you can dye the bottom and top different so LOL I did brown for the bottom. Its not as nice as the new swimsuits but I think its cute haha. Also found an AFK Milk who’s adorably sitting using the Pink Bean Chair and took a picture LOL (one day I will have you Pink Bean Chair <333).

cg3yc70.png

vxW7uyi.png

Outfit: Frilly Swimsuit (F)
    Headpiece: Enchanted Bride’s Wig
    Shoes: Starlet Circle Boots (F)
    Gloves: Lady Waffle Cone Heart Ring
    Accessories: Pink Diamond Wings, Pom Poms

Edited: Anemki has chose the 2.5 mil Cheque so the prizes left are the 1 Fixed Black Dye Amp, 1 Fixed White Dye Amp and 5 Untimed dyes. Yamiofnight chooses next and I will mail Mey the last prize. :D
    Yamiofnight