[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Your Daily Fashion!

Comments

• MeyMey
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,195
    Wew, this kinda feels like a gacha almost. Anxious to what I'm going to receive, hahaha!

Anyway, I'm a little bit late, but I wanted to post this to say..
    Happy St. Patrick's Day, everybody~ I hope you all had a wonderful day. c:

jjr2gp.jpg

Head: Patissiere Wig (F)
    Outfit: Women's Club Outfit
    Shoes: Summer Weave Shoes
    Gloves: Raccoon Family Basic Bracelet
    Pose: Police Officer Uniform (F)
    BleuieLittleCeci
  • AnemkiAnemki
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,040
    @Cinnabun, @Kitsuyasha, @Mey, & @LittleCeci:
    T-thank you so so so much! I wasn't really expecting to win really, since I never win forum contests! But I was still really proud of what I chose because I tried really hard to stay away from traditional winter clothing released.
    tumblr_mb1dqlaRBl1qgwqw9o1_500.gif

Also, big congrats to the rest of the winners, too! I personally really enjoyed @Yamiofnight's screenshot as well because it was very different than the traditional "winter" outfits as well! Very nice for thinking outside the box!

Aside from how much snow the north east states got, here we got nearly 3 feet in some places of Pennsylvania!
    Nevertheless, I still like to hope for spring time and I took these a while ago but saved them for a post, because they're nicely fitting for the spring! (:
    I wasn't too crazy about the Honeycomb had that was for this set, so my friend told me to try the Butterfly Headdress for the antennae! I wanted to dye it traditionally like a honeybee, and it probably took me a game day or two to get the deer to corroborate with me! Overall, I'm extremely satisfied with how these turned out- scenery is my favourite part about taking these.
    tumblr_okz43btxII1rgadz1o1_1280.png
    tumblr_okz43btxII1rgadz1o2_1280.png
    tumblr_okz43btxII1rgadz1o3_1280.png

Head: Butterfly Headdress (F)
    Body: Honeycomb Dress
    Shoes: Honeycomb Shoes

Guest appearance from some deerlings! <3
    YamiofnightBleuieLittleCeci
  • CinnabunCinnabun
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,430
    edited March 18, 2017
    Hi, I'm finally back after waiting almost a week. Turns out my hard drive got fried so I'll have to reinstall everything.

Since I missed out on a few rebirths I'm able to wear some of those age restricted clothes which I never get a chance to because I always reset my age to 10. This outfit gives a village girl kind of look which is a bit under appreciated in my opinion, its all about the new and flashy outfits these days so its nice to try out some plain and simple pieces time to time(there are some nice clothes u can find in shops and tailor patterns after all). Luckily it didn't need to be dyed too much since i don't have time to look for any yet.

88Kb2gz.png

Head: Neat Half Ponytail Wig
    Body: Two-Tone Bizot Dress
    Gloves: Afterschool Bracelet
    Shoes: Ella's Strap Boots
    YamiofnightBleuieLittleCeci
  • YamiofnightYamiofnight
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    @Anemki Thanks for the props. I must admit I actually liked yours and @Mey 's better. The composition was a tighter shot and appealed to me a bit more than my more landscaped image. I also love how you're in the honeycomb beneath a piece of honeycomb. I like the motif. :D

@LittleCeci I think, I'll nab the white and black dye if that is all right. My Significant Other managed to pull an outfit I've been pining for before it was even installed in the NA game. I'll post it when it's finished. In the mean time thanks for this contest--it was fun. :D

And on the note of Spring, I was doing some spring cleaning in Mabi not too long ago, and found I was old enough to wear the dress I go married in Mabi in. I decided to pull it out, and with the Portia pose it looks super adorable.
    mabinogi_2017_03_16_009_by_mizu_no_kage-db2rnue.jpg
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,580
    @Mey aw haha hope it wasn't too much anxiety D: and oo I'm super late LOL I completely forgot haha Happy St. Patrick's Day and love the outfit. So adorable and festive. :D

@Anemki oh psssh haha you did really good, congrats again and great job! :D I'm impressed by what you chose and so were the other judges. So much snow, no snow here haha and the outfit looks awesome, love it in orange and black. Your backdrops are amazing and it definitely shows how much work you put into it (while I just crop mine LOL). Love that you got the deer in it as well haha. :D

@Cinnabun Hello welcome back and oh no D: Sorry to hear that and hope reinstalling everything didn't take too long. That outfit was one of my favorites years ago, its very simple yet girlish looking. The age restriction thing though drives me nuts haha, for any of the age-restriction clothing since like you I rb to a certain age. Its nice to see that someone else appreciates it and agree that most of the new and flashy outfits are the ones you see nowadays D: Yay for clothes not needing dyes when they come in colors you use :D

@Yamiofnight :D Okays I sent them last night haha and ooo congrats on the outfit, can't wait to see it and you're welcome! Glad you had fun with the contest :D That outfit was another one of my favorites, very gorgeous. Unfortunately the age I rb to doesn't allow me to wear it anymore but glad to see someone still has it and wears it :D

Hello, its actually been awhile since I wore this outfit. Its the Sultry Nurse Outfit that used to be in Eweca Orb. I have the complete set but thought I’d change it up (minus the gloves because for some reason, the set has sleeves RIP). I dyed the inside of it to brown (it was an off-white). And wore Cheerleader Boots. Also more pictures with Milk <33 We were people watching haha.

rm8eqRu.png

kUwLsgG.png

Outfit: Sultry Nurse Outfit
    Headpiece: Neat Half Ponytail Wig
    Shoes: Cheerleader Boots
    Gloves: Sultry Nurse Gloves
    Accessories: Opera Glasses
    BleuieYamiofnight
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! So I actually had brought this outfit awhile ago but its just been sitting in my Dressing Room because of all the new stuff coming out. I finally pulled it out because this wig looked super cute with it. You buy the outfit from the Commerce Imp for 2500 Ducats. So its not too bad. I wasn’t sure what else to pair it up with but decided on Dotted Stitch Boots and Adonis Bracelet (F). Also these are the Pink Topaz Twinkling Butterfly Wings from the new gach. I saw them in the stream and knew immediately I wanted them haha. I love the twinkling wings (and they’re probably the only ones besides the Pink Diamonds that match my colors RIP). Only downside is that hair can cover them haha since they’re kind of on the small side but still love them, especially when its night time and they glow. The wig is the new Patisserie Wig (F) from the Winter Attendance event. Love that its not too long and at same time kind of wavy and adorable.

FgIhm5R.png

oRD3WQx.png

Outfit: Traveler Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Patisserie Wig (F)
    Shoes: Dotted Stitch Boots
    Gloves: Adonis Bracelet (F)
    Accessories: Pink Topaz Twinkling Butterfly Wings
    AerenYamiofnight
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    Mabinogi Rep: 990
    edited March 22, 2017
    o3o Just something i whipped up when i was bored because I have no art skills xD

https://goo.gl/photos/LU9CYefrPrTw2sFV8

Headpiece: Elatha's Horns
    Outfit: Mortello's Pitch Black Suit
    Gloves: Mortello's Pitch Black Gloves
    Shoes: Debonair Groom's Shoes
    Tail: Fluffy Kuon Tail
    Wings: Incubus wings
    LittleCeciFlowellYamiofnight
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    edited March 22, 2017
    o3o Just something i whipped up when i was bored because I have no art skills xD

https://goo.gl/photos/LU9CYefrPrTw2sFV8

Headpiece: Elatha's Horns
    Outfit: Mortello's Pitch Black Suit
    Gloves: Mortello's Pitch Black Gloves
    Shoes: Debonair Groom's Shoes
    Tail: Fluffy Kuon Tail
    Wings: Incubus wings

D: The photo wont show up so i just linked it
  • YamiofnightYamiofnight
    edited March 24, 2017
    Chang's Winged outfit, with the Elegant Hanbock pose.
    mabinogi_2017_03_24_004_by_mizu_no_kage-db3eqsr.jpg
    My Significant other pulled this not long ago, and gifted it to me. I've long adored to outfit, since it makes everyone who wears it look like something regal or divine. The Portia Wig's Earring, I think, is a nice tie in between my usually yellow hair, and the dark blue and black of the outfit.

@LittleCeci that travelers outfit is adorable in your colors. And the sultry nurse is charming as well with the opera glasses.

@Shinoryoshu You look like a Formorian that stepped right out of Albey. I enjoy the format you placed around the image as well. :D
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Shinoryoshu sorry for late reply and its okay :D Looks awesome also welcome! If you go to open the picture in new link and right click and copy image address it should work like so:

nOVmAeQlKjmUI5zs4AyI8yCa_Bh2IBg4qDg_ggdruBeB7bypVX0YsIRU615_nqWoMyjRNiO72VqonpSra4xT0UhIS3vOhGdYzZEoj1kuYKoa1-6nLZMjQg4dfdXzaQnaYwVbM7Kjd1Ap6Esvgy_50M2qUSqgl81oAiFU1MIkrX-CKAuoG9_5Q5bWs2fWMip7_aNnJcKhmt6WN16ZXfrGx6Y1VBGPge-OZAW5V2kObHsZaNvLvpSFc4XAvVE16JFjUPAXnBTaGfM0tFLzOEDu2VLaNXukXbUwfIwOnjnVn2qjM9gJObafyyGtc-D1eKg3N_JlrpdhV_c_dOuL_oyNK199sp2I2v33uZYTEYFy_rPR3LbE8-4HIlvO66ZvrRA0f7vxUmb8zY2PxCsQccJe4Or5S9w0XhEn4DgB26tgsFUE8jfc0FwelcbwdJRyTcLJw7zs9o8H4Qgnsf5hB_VFAWZevbhQsKWFHyoKJl4yJUxDDsy46NFMn1n_UA4AP35mPF6waQjRp4oLUQk4Iu3gpdDX6TRrpFJ55omZtxegJdA57UBbE3-ORscoManIHCWXJyHBiH9AyHvfecReBUBvJgMbDP5AVLXhGrELzILXlJCAwYX4-szRdZwMuzDwLE5pez4KeXAdmrKgi9o_alcYimCMi0wh98zz8FeHv1Kw=w893-h490-no

Long link LOL but works haha. Hope that helps :D

@Yamiofnight That is gorgeous, I agree it does make anyone who wear it very refined and goddess-like :D Loving that you paired it up with the Portia Wig and thank you haha, glad the colors on travelers outfit doesn't look too funny and the opera glasses are super awesome (especially since they took out the dressing room glitch, no more idles using that).

Hello! I was gonna post this last night but my net went out RIP. I was excited when I saw the Patissiere Outfit was from the Winter Attendance Event and it had an idle pose haha. I’m a huge fan of cooking in the game and the outfit is awesome. I want the Wig + Hat that came with the set look the same color as the Patissiere Wig (F) I already dyed so I set it aside until I can dye it haha and wore the Nekone’s Wig. I did get a picture with an AFK Milk again LOL but then I got one where Milk is cooking and is not afk. Also got the Strawberry Bon Bon while Milk has the Baby Bon Bons. :D Looks like we’re cooking together in Milk’s food truck haha. <3 I don’t know why the apron on the male one was glitching out and has those weird lines no matter what angle I put it at.

6AAE7TI.png

IXRnBqg.png

6JY40ID.png

Outfit: Patissiere Uniform (F)
    Headpiece: Nekone’s Wig
    Shoes: Patissiere Shoes (F)
    Gloves: Lady Waffle Cone Heart Ring
    Accessories: Pink Topaz Twinkling Butterfly Wings, Strawberry Bonbon Figure

Also know I'm little late and I haven't sent out gifts/notes for couple weeks Dx hope to play catch up tonight!
    Yamiofnight
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    :D I will figure it out next time
    LittleCeci
  • CinnabunCinnabun
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,430
    edited March 25, 2017
    Hi, Since I was almost able to fit the age requirement for this outfit when I found it in my dressing room last week I decided to wait it out. I absolutely love the new Patissiere Wig from the attendance ever since I saw it on a thread with the full set, I haven't taken it off since I got it. :D
    I did have a hard time choosing what to wear for the shoes, but I managed to find these Anti-Fomor Boots in a shop for a decent price.

zxyKRMf.png

Outfit: Short Swordsmanship School Uniform (F)
    Head: Patissiere Wig (F)
    Shoes: Anti-Fomor Boots (F)
    Gloves: Battle School Gloves
    YamiofnightAerenLittleCeci
  • AerenAeren
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,450
    Hello! I haven't posted here in a while.
    Congrats to everyone who won Cari's last event! The winners and their outfits were gorgeous. :3

Anyway, here's my contribution for today:

tumblr_onf10s2wSz1taxs7jo1_540.jpg

Head: Large Ribbon
    Outfit: See-Through Cocktail Skirt
    Hands: Terk's Open-Fingered Gloves
    Shoes: Macaroon Mistress Shoes

I remembered buying this exact outfit for my Maid. And then I realized I want one for myself too. I don't even remember how many Wyvern runs I had to do to build 700k... But I really love this oufit. I really do. <3
    YamiofnightLittleCeci
  • MabiKillerMabiKiller
    Mabinogi Rep: 550
    1d8030fe46.jpg

Well i did a silly fashion before, here is a more "normal" one
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    edited March 26, 2017
    @Shinoryoshu okay :D I believe in you!

@Cinnabun Hello and love the outfit :D That was one of my favorites haha besides the age requirement. Also agree with the Patissiere Wig, super cute! The Anti-fomor boots look good with the outfit :D

@Aeren Hello again! :D I'm happy to see that outfit around haha I got one because I liked it too and it looks great on you :D Very cute with the large ribbon.

@Mabikiller :D Hello again and love the outfit, especially the blue and black!

Hello! I’ve had this outfit for while that I got from my maid but wasn’t sure what to wear with it until now. A friend was wearing his Chef’s Hat (It comes with the original Food Truck and gives a Cooking Production Skill Boost when worn in main slot. Its not tradeable unfortunately) and I haven’t worn mine for awhile so I took it out. Also took out my Cherry Blossom Hummingbird Wings since they matched nicely.

HompdUs.png

EKWgIga.png

Outfit: Maid Outfit (For female partner)
    Headpiece: Chef’s Hat
    Shoes: Ella’s Strap Boots
    Accessories: Cherry Blossom Hummingbird Wings
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hi, so when I saw the entries in the dressing room for the Samba Set, I thought it was a gorgeous tango dress. LOL I was surprised when I got the headpiece from the box from Joe when selecting main character and already knew that it was something else. While it is probably one of the more revealing outfits, the design of it is absolutely gorgeous. I haven’t decided on what color to dye the sandels, so I left them white for now. I love the glowing effect that the whole set has at night. Nago found me and wanted to take a picture with me in the Samba wear as well. Super gorgeous, love the long boots used with it.

eqqRbFS.png

qxz3T9T.png

Outfit:Samba Festival Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Samba Festival Headdress and Wig (F)
    Shoes: Samba Festival Heels (F)
    Gloves: China 7th Anniversary Ring
    Accessories: Pink Topaz Twinkling Butterfly Wings, Opera Glass
    Yamiofnight
  • YamiofnightYamiofnight
    edited March 30, 2017
    mabinogi_2017_03_30_003_by_mizu_no_kage-db40qh4.jpg
    mabinogi_2017_03_30_008_by_mizu_no_kage-db40qri.jpg
    I felt like something a bit more adventurer-y after the gm event yesterday. And so I present to you my its-time-to-run-around-Iria outfit, now with a spy glass for extra viewing pleasure at theaters such as fiesta.

Premium Newbie Wear
    Blessed Rose Decoration (Thank you @LittleCeci)
    Enchanted Bride's bracelets
    Sandra's Sniper Suit Boots

I enjoy the pale blues and pinks in the outfit. Makes me feel like Yami could float off among clouds.
    LittleCeciAeren
  • AerenAeren
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,450
    @Cariceci I love the Hummingbird Wings with the Maid outfit! I wish I can get White or Blue Hummingbirds. They're too expensive. Also I see you use the Ella Strap Boots a lot. XD And it looks very nice in pink! I should get one too and dye it in blue...

So here's my outfit submission for the week (I guess):

tumblr_onf1lffesH1taxs7jo1_540.jpg

tumblr_onf1lffesH1taxs7jo3_540.jpg

Head: Rurutie Wig
    Outfit: Theatrical Troupe Outfit (F)
    Hands: Terk’s Open-Fingered Gloves
    Shoes: Geta Sandals (F)

When the Theatrical Troupe Outfit was rereleased, I managed to snag one at a reasonable price. I really love its animation too. It goes well with the wigs from Utawarerumono! XD
    LittleCeciYamiofnight
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Yamiofnight Love the outfit, just reminded me I need to dye mine Premium Newbie Wear as well and you're welcome for the Rose :D Glad to see you wearing it. Love the colors as well and don't float too far away :D

@Aeren Thank you, most of my wigs cover my small wings but love seeing them with outfits, especially since more popped up. D: Unfortunately the first release of Hummingbirds (White/Black/Blue) haven't been re-released so they're little pricer than the recent ones. There is the Steel ones that are kind of cheap right now, they're little darker than I think the Sky Blue Hummingbirds. Haha yeah there's not alot of ankle boots that I really like but the Ella's are easy to get and match. I actually have 2 pairs, one in pink and another in brown haha and you should get a pair and dye blue :D Also love the outfit and very cute with the Rurutie Wig.

Hello, so I didn’t realize how difficult this robe would be to dye. Haha I don’t see it very often and when I found it for a good price, I brought it. The main dress part went okay but soon as I tried to dye the hood/shawl part, it came out way darker even with a light fixed dye. The underskirt wasn’t as bad to dye but came out very dark too. It clipped alot with the William Glasses idle haha but still like how it came out. I like seeing old clothing brought back (even if its little hard to dye it sometimes). Also took another picture with an AFK Milk in my homestead <333

VJl1SjZ.png

drH5IYN.png

njR8Llb.png

Outfit: N/A
    Headpiece: William Glasses
    Shoes: Portia’s Shoes
    Gloves: China 7th Anniversary Ring
    Accessories: Dorren’s Robe
  • AnemkiAnemki
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,040
    edited April 3, 2017
    @Cinnabun
    You reminded me how much I'm going to miss wearing cute clothing that has age restrictions on them! D:
    I'm not rebirthing/changing my age since I want to keep my level as it is, but I've still been trying to bring some older clothes back to life! I'll probably post them later...

@LittleCeci
    But thanks again! I started doing screenshots ages ago before you even did your thread- and I would post them on my tumblr, so I'm pretty well prepared and have fun doing it outside of the thread as well!

I suppose this is an older dress... I don't see too many of them and the other day my friend swapped me one for some burns. I felt this was super nice and refreshing. That, and the background I know doesn't quite match but I took some screenshots up here while a group of us in Belv glitched up in the air!
    It looked hella cool, and thought I should share. (:

tumblr_omqoei1xPr1rgadz1o1_1280.png

tumblr_omqoei1xPr1rgadz1o2_1280.png

tumblr_omqoei1xPr1rgadz1o3_1280.png

Conductor of the Galaxies

Head: Wiggling Tiger Ear Headband
    Body: Elegant Gothic Dress Short Type
    Shoes: Nekone's Shoes
    Tail: Fluffy Nekone Tail
    Prop: Conductor's Podium
    CinnabunYamiofnightAeren