Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Free Name Change Coupon for everyone

JJJJ
Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
in Feedback and Suggestions
Myself and others were relieved to find that we didn't get the +Server tag, but found out that we wouldn't get a free name change voucher from it. It does seem a bit unfair that some people will have the option to get a new name based on luck or based on deleting alts.
I propose that every active character should get the opportunity to change their name. The free coupon given out could have an expire date to keep the coupon in the NX shop from losing value.
HisahimePanWlia

Comments

• KoromoKoromo
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Therefore,i don't have any character high than 600 levels ,hahahahaha
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    Or let the free ones handed out be tradeable in case those people want to keep their tag and sell the coupon.
  • WliaWlia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    edited June 6, 2019
    I like my name so i stay on it its just one of my alts i most likely just delete the alt that has server tag other than that im more troubled with pets and partners
    to many tags there xD
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    LOL no, that would be pushing it.