Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

NAO INTRODUCTIONS

Comments

• HisahimeHisahime
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    edited July 14, 2019
    IGN (CURRENT): Arina (Arinara + Mari)

What made you choose the name when you started? I honestly have no clue, it was kinda random and I just wanted something that sounded cool.

Did you ever wish you could change it? If so, why? Yes because I can’t unsee the “marinara” thing now haha. I just want to shorten it to Arina, not to mention that +Mari tag is kinda unappealing.

SERVER YOU STARTED ON: Alexina

Is the server you first chose the one you played on the most? No but I had characters randomly on all servers.

Is there a specific reason you chose it over others? I started on Alexina because it had the most traffic, but I eventually moved over to Mari because my ex-boyfriend mained that server.

YEAR YOU STARTED: 2016

How old were you when you started? (Optional) I think 19 or 20?

What kept you playing? There’s a lot to do in Erinn! Plus cute fashionogi is hard to resist.

FAVORITE COLOR SCHEME: Crimson red/black, or light blue/white

Do you incorporate your favorite color? Ummm kinda? I think lavender and white are my favorite colors. But I also like light blue and gray.

How many different color schemes do you think you’ve gone through? Too many to count honestly, I kinda go by feel rather than have a hard color scheme.

FAVORITE THING ABOUT MABI? Lots of flexibility, cute fashionogi outfits, not being stuck to one talent/class.

What is your favorite location in mabi? Why? Emain Macha, it’s so pretty and I love water.

If there was one thing you could change about mabi, what would it be? I have a big gripe about the appearance coupons being a one-time use, I wish you could preserve and store them like hairstyle coupons.

FAVORITE CHARACTER/NPC IN MABI? Oof that’s a tough one, I would say Talvish or Altam. Altam is just a big cinnamon roll and I’ve honestly grown attached to Talvish so I was really sad about that G21 ending. I’m hoping we get to see the Knights again.

Who is your least favorite? Why? Easy, I can’t stand Millia, she’s a selfish brat that only makes people’s lives around her harder. (Though Ruairi might give her a run for her money…)0

Which generation did you enjoy the most? G21 in terms of storyline? But G22 has also been really good.

YOUR FIRST RANK 1 Skill? (If applicable) ummm probably something combat, either Combat Mastery or Smash/Defense.

When talents were made what did you master first? Warrior

What did you Grandmaster first? Fighter

YOUR FIRST PET? I deleted it but it was that one beginner pony.

How old is your first pet? It’s gone lol

Which is your favorite pet? Tough question, umm either Food Truck or Crystal Deer? Though the scooter is the most convenient.

YOUR FIRST MABI FRIEND? Honestly I can’t quite remember…maybe Lurkingewd on Alexina.

Do they still play? I don’t think so…

Are you still Friends? I wish I could say so but I haven’t heard from him in years.

YOUR FIRST MABI GUILD? Memorable

What’s your Current Mabi guild? Well I’m guildless now because of the tag, but I’ll probably just pay VIP to reactivate Requiem and go back to it.

Have you ever led a guild? Kinda? I was officer of Rebound, and I have a guild called Requiem right now but it’s all just alts.

ANYTHING ELSE TO SHARE?

[INSERT IMAGE OF YOURSELF]
    [img][/img]mabinogi-2019-06-07-001.png

EDIT: ign is now Arina
    AtaraxizWlia
  • AyaliahAyaliah
    Mabinogi Rep: 825

IGN (CURRENT): Nikita222

What made you choose the name when you started?
    At the time there was a show airing on The CW called "Nikita". Lil ol 11 year old me thought that was a neat ass name, so I used it. Which I then ruined it by adding number's LOL Such creativity, much wow.

Did you ever wish you could change it? If so, why?
    GOD YES. I hate the 2's so much :C Can not wait for Mabi to release the name change coupon cause I got the perfect name to change to!

SERVER YOU STARTED ON:
    flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg

Did not make this image, just randomly had it in my pics lol

Is the server you first chose the one you played on the most?
    Yeup!

Is there a specific reason you chose it over others?

Honestly, I don't quite know. Possibly because the name sounded interesting? At the time I've never heard anything like it before, and possibly because the server just looked interesting.

YEAR YOU STARTED:
    2010 or 11

How old were you when you started? (Optional)
    I believe 11

What kept you playing?
    Theres so many, and i'm most definitely sure that almost everyone has the same feeling. I've met so many amazing people in this game, some of them i still talk to after 5 years or long friendships. The game allowed me to be my goofy self and have fun in this fantasy game. I always hated when people would say "But they live thousands of miles away" or " They're just online friends, doesn't mean anything". Straight BS!

FAVORITE COLOR SCHEME:
    Burgundy, Charcoal Grey, Black, White

Do you incorporate your favorite color?
    Yeup! I love the color burgundy, but I do also like the color velvet

How many different color schemes do you think you’ve gone through?
    8, I often just did flashy dyes just for fun lol

FAVORITE THING ABOUT MABI?
    The Fantasy that surrounds it

What is your favorite location in mabi? Why?
    Can't say or it'd get ruined!

If there was one thing you could change about mabi, what would it be?
    GOSH. DANG. HAIR. AND. CLOTHING. PHYSICS.

Also Graphics upgrade >>
    <<

FAVORITE CHARACTER/NPC IN MABI?
    Aer

Who is your least favorite? Why?
    Keith, Tara Bank NPC. HIS HAIR AND STYLE BUGS MMEEEE

Which generation did you enjoy the most?
    Shakespeare was fun :o

YOUR FIRST RANK 1 Skill? (If applicable)
    Can't remember sadly. More than likely a combat or magic skill

When talents were made what did you master first?
    Magic!

What did you Grandmaster first?
    Moogic c:

YOUR FIRST PET?
    Shire, the white and grey two mount

How old is your first pet?
    461yrs past 25

Which is your favorite pet?
    The Gingerbread Truck since I named it Diabetesbus c:

YOUR FIRST MABI FRIEND?
    O jeez, I ran into so many people. I do remember the first person I met. They rocked the yellow and gold color scheme and they were so friggen nice to me. They answered almost all my questions, helped me run dungeons, and even gave me some stuff. It was super basic stuff, but I felt so happy because the first person I met was super nice.

Do they still play?
    I don't know really. I cant remember their name, and they just vanished one day.

Are you still Friends?
    If we ever meet again, or even remember each other lol, i'd love to be friends with them again c:

YOUR FIRST MABI GUILD?
    Sadly can't remember :/

What’s your Current Mabi guild?
    Not in one atm since I just came back a couple of days ago.

Have you ever led a guild?
    Nu, to much pressure lol. Had fun just joining them

ANYTHING ELSE TO SHARE?
    I'm a giant klutz. I split my tea once because I decided it was a good idea to try to do a weird pose with a bud. This pose then led me to stab my heel into a crack in the side walk and tumble on my buddy. It was a sad day cause it was a bomb ass tea ;~;

5oRp0iO.png

HisahimeWliaShakaya
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    IGN (CURRENT): Berryswirl+Ruairi

It was cute and I have multiple food related names.

Only to get rid of the "+Ruairi" , because no choice that it was changed.

SERVER YOU STARTED ON: Ruairi

Yes.

Best looking name out of the servers. Mari would have been my second choice.

YEAR YOU STARTED: Around 2008 I think.

11 or 12.

What kept you playing?

The game is very unique and unlike any other game I have played before, it has a charm to it that draws me. Also people I have met were a big part in me still playing.

FAVORITE COLOR SCHEME: Pink & White.

My favorite color is pink, so yes.

My current schemes are pink & white, black, white, black & flashy purple, White & flashy blue, black & flashy blue, white flashy, red & black, red flashy & black, and more recently pink & white & blue.

Probably the music and social aspects. Fashion is great too.

North Dunbarton Gate. I've been standing at it with my friends for years now. I'm not sure why since it's been so long. I know I use to always sit in the middle of Filia, before the giant blue sphere was an addition. I liked to sit right in the center of the circle in Filia. I moved to the gate before Filia was changed, but I do not recall why.

I would like to see clothing and hair physics (not just added wigs with hair physics, updating the game so everything has it). I would also like to have more equipment slots, to wear multiple headpieces at once.

Pierrick because he is so fabulous, and I remember when he came out he would actually move around and skip and it was the first time an npc really did that. Then we got Tailly shortly after with all their npcs moving around.

I don't really have a least favorite npc. If I was forced to pick one, maybe Maike. I remember him being really rude.

When I first started playing I remember loving the lore of Mabi and actually read my quest lines. I've stopped reading a lot of them though. Alban Knight story line is alright. I like the characters.

I really have no idea. Probably some mage or music skill.

Bard.

Also Bard.

YOUR FIRST PET?

A horse named Falame.

518 years past 25.

Any pet with a big inventory makes my favorite pet list. Kokopo is cute.

YOUR FIRST MABI FRIEND?

Toushirou22. I was running up to Alby dungeon and commented on his name being from Bleach and saying his char looked cool, or something like that. He added me and we became pretty close friends.

Do they still play?

No.

Are you still Friends?

No.

YOUR FIRST MABI GUILD?

I don't actually remember the guild name anymore, but I remember they held arena battles pretty often.

Relics.

Yes. I ran Terranova privately. No, I did not name it after the show, the show came out years after I had already made my guild. An alt currently has leadership.

ANYTHING ELSE TO SHARE?

Too many pics, this one will have to do.

bKDfMr0.jpg
    AtaraxizWlia
  • CaiseaCaisea
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    IGN (CURRENT):
    Caisea+Ruairi

Well, 2011 me thought I was being clever as my name is Casey... Didn't quite work out. :>

Yes, because it sounds dumb.

SERVER YOU STARTED ON:
    Ruairi!

It was the only one I played on up until the day of the merge!

My best friend started playing before me, so I joined her on Ruairi!

YEAR YOU STARTED:
    2011!

I was a youngster in highschool.

What kept you playing?
    All of my friends were playing! I've quit a few times, but this game always finds a way to reel me back in..

FAVORITE COLOR SCHEME:
    Dark brown, lighter brown and beige!

I wouldn't say it's my favorite color but I do appreciate it!

A few dozen, at least...

It's the most unique game that I've ever played! Even when I quit I can never find something as charming as Mabi is.

Belvast, by the fountain.

How sometimes hands look like they have 6 fingers...

Fleta in her raincoat :>

I don't know that I have a least favorite, really.

I'm not gonna pretend like I didn't spamclick through every single gen.

Ranged attack, probably

Magic

Magic

YOUR FIRST PET?
    A thicc Shire horse named Ceza (now Ceza+Ruairi)

412 years past 25

Tough... Either my Tuan, Adnama (now Adnama+Ruairi rip) that my friend who got me to play in the first place got me when they first came out, or my new shiny Ceraunus that my bff gifted me : )

YOUR FIRST MABI FRIEND?
    My friend who got me to play in the first place! We were friends before playing Mabi, though.

Do they still play?
    On and off again, when she can! She's a momma now.

Are you still Friends?
    The best of friends!

YOUR FIRST MABI GUILD?
    Vintagevirtue, or something. I don't really count that, though because I stayed for a week. The next would be Sympathy!

I lead a guild called Chandelle! Right now I'm not in it due to anticipating changing my name.

Yes! Twice. After many leaders, I was the last to lead Sympathy. Then I created Chandelle and brought my closest friends into it and now they are stuck there forever.

ANYTHING ELSE TO SHARE?
    I like trailmix.

LNt2af1.png
    EcinoreWliaHisahime
  • Kirara01Kirara01
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,815
    IGN (CURRENT):
    Kirara01

It was originally my nickname in school but since it was taken I added the 01 haha

Now that I'm older I don't really use that nickname anymore and I'd prefer to keep to my artist username!

SERVER YOU STARTED ON:
    Mari!

Mari was the first and only server I've played on!

Originally I was going to join with one of my ex's but I joined the wrong server, overall I don't regret joining the server as I'm now with my current boyfriend that I met through mari!

YEAR YOU STARTED:

How old were you when you started?
    15 y/o

What kept you playing?
    Partly as a pass time after school since my friends lived too far away to meet up most days!

FAVORITE COLOR SCHEME:
    Black with ultramarine blue sometimes with violet undertones

Black with Blue and occasionally Gold or Gold as a tertiary colour

Roughly 3? I originally had a off-white/purple, Cyan/white and Aqua/white before my current!

hmm I'd probably have to say emain macha, I absolutely love the lake with the church overshadowing it, also the music is nice!

Probably make it so I can wear headgear and glasses separately there's so many nice hats but my character looks so weird without glasses..

Huw

Ruairi, I just kinda found him frustrating after a while honestly

Saga 1

YOUR FIRST RANK 1 Skill?
    Smash like most, it was fairly easy to rank up haha

Gunslinger :'>

Gunslinger!

YOUR FIRST PET?
    "Umeoka" Magic Carpet

303 Years past 25

"Birbdeer" Spirit of Tuan pet

YOUR FIRST MABI FRIEND?
    Chikunnism (If I remember I met him a few days after starting out as a mage, he yelled at me saying it was a terrible profession to start with, then proceeded to help me train as a gunslinger!)

Do they still play?
    Yes! occasionally

Are you still Friends?
    Yes! we're actually been dating for 3 years now ;v; 4 years in February

YOUR FIRST MABI GUILD?
    Valmaria

N/A

No!

ANYTHING ELSE TO SHARE?
    Honestly can't wait to get back into the game! Its been a long time since I've fully committed to the game so hopefully I can meet new friends and join a new guild in the process!

dd8y61u-9980cd12-e3b0-4691-a420-51a27567910f.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2E2MjFkNzA3LWYyY2EtNGVjNy1iMzNkLWViYjg4YjU0N2RmMVwvZGQ4eTYxdS05OTgwY2QxMi1lM2IwLTQ2OTEtYTQyMC01MWEyNzU2NzkxMGYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.i5oLRmQ19xiqwt31EUC4V6z9KkLrfT3atveNTmp98QM
    Wlia
  • MeyMey
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    edited October 30, 2019
    IGN (CURRENT):
    Meyki+Mari sobs I want to reclaim my name!!
    Meyki (I got my name back, had to update!)

Well, when I started I was Meiki, but I lost that account so I went by Meyki, since it's close enough!
    Fun fact: I use to call myself Mee-kee, cause it was a smashup name between Mimi and Kiki, so people would call me Mei, and I would pronounce it Mee. Little did I know Mei is actually pronounced as May, so I was saying my own name wrong for a good 2 years. But now I'm May-kee, so it's all good.

Ehhh, not really, though I never use the name outside of Mabi, I didn't really wanna change it cause it's who I am, who I've become. With the whole name change coming in, I was thinking of becoming Meyumii, which is what I use on other games now, but... that might be taken, too! So I'll probably just stick with Meyki.

SERVER YOU STARTED ON:
    Mari!

Yup! Mari for life. (rip Mari)

It sounded the cutest out of the 3 servers, rolled off the tongue easier.

YEAR YOU STARTED:
    March, 2008

Oh goodness, uhhhh, I think I was 11.

What kept you playing?
    I really loved the Lorna and Pan little shorts, I would watch them all the time, and I just, fell in love with the game I guess! I've finished all the story now, so I just stand around and look cute. (Sometimes I rank up stuff, but I get lazy)

FAVORITE COLOR SCHEME:
    Oh gosh, I love pastels and pastel themes, but I also really like gothic/dark themes as well! I suppose my favorite color scheme would have to be pinks and whites (with hints of light blue or lavender)

Of course! My favorite color is bubblegum pink and is usually incorporated into each of my outfits! (Excluding my holiday outfits and my gothic styles)

Hmmmmmmmmm... 6 or 7 I think. First was basic whatever-I-could-find in the NPC shops colors, then blue and brown. Then off to black and white, black and red (and white), black and purple (and white), then what I had for a long while, black and pink and white, slowly fading into just pink and white, and now I'm started to accent with a darker pink. :3c

Oof, maybe the creative music and ability to actually play music. It's quite fun to have a little jam session and hang out with people!

Port Cobh! I love the music, the atmosphere, the mood. I just love it all! It's very comfy and cozy.

The ability to wear wigs+hats+facegear freely!! Like, have a wig slot, a hat/headgear slot, and a face slot and bam, so much more creativity!

Aahhh, I have too many favorites. My classic favorites are Alissa, Ibbie, and Fleta. Then Pierrick came into town and I was like YES WHAT A SOFT CUTIE LOOK AT THAT FLOOFY HAIR. I also fell for Huw when puppets were brought in.

Honestlyyyyy, Voight. He's so.. I don't know. I don't care for his attitude, his persona, or anything about him really.

Definitely the first one. Something about the classics always get me. They were a lot of fun!

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, hm.. I think it was Magic Mastery.

Mage, of course! I think it was honestly close to master by the time talents came out anyway.

Mage, again. Gotta get that Int!

YOUR FIRST PET?
    Lemme go through my pet list, one moment. It was my Black Cotton Ostrich, Kontonn!

He is 526 years past 25 :3c (3,686 days since his first birthday)

Definitely the Sheeptuplets or the Alpaca or Alto. They're all so cute and fluffy!

YOUR FIRST MABI FRIEND?
    Uhhhh, that was so long agooooo.. I think it was Seji? He promised to marry me too when weddings came out, so Seji if you're reading this, you owe me a wedding. (jk)

Do they still play?
    I saw him around a couple years ago, I actually dropped him and a couple of his buddies in a Ciar Basic run years ago.

Are you still Friends?
    Nope!

YOUR FIRST MABI GUILD?
    Oh mannn that was so far ago, I think it was.. Ethereal?

Deardrops!

I have! It was called Blackdiamond, I think. Based from Shugo Chara, aha. It only lasted a month or two before I was recruited to be an officer for my friend's guild.

ANYTHING ELSE TO SHARE?
    Catch me (active) in Dunbarton and say hi! I don't bite, I might not reply, and I'm awkward! But I would love to meet some new faces. c:

mabinogi_2019_06_10_008.png
    MaiaWliaShakaya
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited June 10, 2019
    IGN (CURRENT):
    AIbey+Ruairi (that's aibey, not ALBEY)

Well, to be completely honest this character was an alt. I started on a human and played for the better part of 10 years until 6 months ago (give or take) when I decided to switch to a giant. I had several characters already on my account so I just picked my best giant and rolled with it.

Not really. I liked my humans name of Maia and I was satisfied with my giant being AIbey even though the capital i was a little annoying. I just chose never to advertise myself on my giant lol

SERVER YOU STARTED ON:
    Ruairi

Yes. I chose Ruairi and didn't make a character on another server until Alexina came out where I made an elf that I never played lol

I chose Ruairi because it started with the first letter of my real life nickname. That was about it. I had no idea what the name meant or much about the story beyond that when I picked the server.

YEAR YOU STARTED:

I was 17. Man I feel like I was younger lol

What kept you playing?
    At first it was the real life friends I played with. Then it became the guild I was in. Then it became a mixture of the people I played with and the desire to see how far I could progress my character.

FAVORITE COLOR SCHEME:
    Gold and dark grey or black usually.

My favorite color is pink actually, but I own absolutely no pink items and would never wear pink on my characters. Go figure.

A few, not many. I'm not a huge fashionogi player. I remember liking white and lavender back in g9, before that I didn't care. After that I didn't really care much either. I mostly stuck to greys and blacks.

The skill system and progression. There's always something to improve on and that's what I like about the game. Skills, renown, techniques, equipment (enchants, gear, reforges), spirit weapons, and the list just goes on.

Maia+Ruairi's homestead lol I love my human's homestead. I've dumped nearly half a billion gold or so into it probably. It's gotten a little out of hand lately though- there's just too many items to choose from and not enough space!

One thing? That's a tough one. I'd like to see more casual guild content. Spirit weapon revamp would be nice too.

Ferghus, of course. He's such a meme. I've always loved a good Ferghus joke.

Honestly can't think of one as of this post. I'm sure there was somebody that annoyed me in a generation quest like maybe Milia.

G1, 2, and 3 definitely. The story was pretty interesting and it felt like real game progression to beat those generations back when they were coming out.

Smash. It was such a heavily used skill back in the day and way easier to train than Windmill.

Archery on my human. I was an archer for a very very long time until Final Hit got buffed and I switched to that. That is, until I was enlightened and ultimately switched to a giant.

Again, archery. Back when we could only have one GM it was the only GM I got. On my giant my first GM was bard though because the effect was useful. Warrior was second.

YOUR FIRST PET?
    Gray Wolf. It was either that or the fox and the wolf was super cool.

Not in-game right now but I've had it since the first pets were ever released so it's however old that is.

Patrasche probably. I love the super long summon time it has plus it has good linking stats and runs quite fast. I have other good DL pets but I seem to always use this one.

YOUR FIRST MABI FRIEND?
    Probably someone I never kept in touch with. Though I keep in touch with several of the first guild friends I had back in 2008.

Do they still play?
    One.

Are you still Friends?
    With those I keep in touch with, the one that plays I am.

YOUR FIRST MABI GUILD?
    Genocide

United

Back when guilds came out I did with my real life friends for a short time. Since then I have only held guild leadership temporarily. I don't want the crown.

ANYTHING ELSE TO SHARE?
    Join United! I mean uhh Giants rule! Wait no that's not what I meant. Wait maybe it was.

s8npHYz.jpg
    Wlia
  • polyamorouspolyamorous
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    IGN (CURRENT):
    Irritate
    Honestly I was looking for something that was one word and I have absolutely no idea why I chose it other than it’s availability. I’m very excited to change it.
    I did wish to change it because the name itself makes no sense whatsoever and although it gives me identity, it’s not something I want to be remembered by.

SERVER YOU STARTED ON:

Tarlach is my most played on server

Over the course of a few years I’ve been playing on this server simply because I knew so many people years ago. It was my comfort zone and I loved the comfort of social interaction

YEAR YOU STARTED:
    I was actually 8 years old, lmao! (I’m a 2000) baby.
    What kept you playing?
    This game has always made me come back for some reason I have no clue why, the friends, the progression, the need to “win.” I’m not sure.
    FAVORITE COLOR SCHEME:
    Mint green & black/ white
    Mint green became my favorite color after my hubby and I started to use it.
    I’ve gone through definitely 6 color schemes.

Mabi is the only reason I met my current boyfriend, and some of the best friends I’ve ever had.
    Port Cobh is such a small but beautiful map, it’s one of my favorite afk spots, especially when I used to afk fish!
    It’s population would have been my answer a year ago, but now, I’d like to see more events like these! I spend when I can but nothing beats winning on the random!
    My favorite NPC is lovely shamala. The idea of shape shifting is absolutely incredible and she has quite the back story and beautiful character design
    My least favorite is Walter. He told me not to return after I failed his part time job :(
    Out of all the generations, I enjoyed the very beginning for the
    Smash
    Warrior
    Warrior
    YOUR FIRST PET?
    My little gecko “blkeyedgecko
    10 years old!
    Favorite pet is my cosmic cloud.
    YOUR FIRST MABI FRIEND?
    Tate
    Do they still play?
    Not that I’m aware of
    Are you still Friends?
    No, it’s been far too long
    YOUR FIRST MABI GUILD?
    Debatable but the first I remember is Asylum
    Chivalrous
    No, never had a stable enough income to spend on service, but I am the officer of this one!
    ANYTHING ELSE TO SHARE?
    Can’t wait to meet you all! Thank you Melly for this wonderful opportunity
    Wlia
  • VairedVaired
    Mabinogi Rep: 930
    IGN (CURRENT):
    Irritate
    Honestly I was looking for something that was one word and I have absolutely no idea why I chose it other than it’s availability. I’m very excited to change it.
    I did wish to change it because the name itself makes no sense whatsoever and although it gives me identity, it’s not something I want to be remembered by.

SERVER YOU STARTED ON:

Tarlach is my most played on server and first!

Over the course of a few years I’ve been playing on this server simply because I knew so many people years ago. It was my comfort zone and I loved the comfort of social interaction

YEAR YOU STARTED:
    What kept you playing?
    This game has always made me come back for some reason I have no clue why, the friends, the progression, the need to “win.” I’m not sure.
    FAVORITE COLOR SCHEME:

Mabi is the only reason I met my current boyfriend, and some of the best friends I’ve ever had.
    Port Cobh is such a small but beautiful map, it’s one of my favorite afk spots, especially when I used to afk fish!
    It’s population would have been my answer a year ago, but now, I’d like to see more events like these! I spend when I can but nothing beats winning on the random!
    My favorite NPC is lovely shamala. The idea of shape shifting is absolutely incredible and she has quite the back story and beautiful character design
    My least favorite is Walter. He told me not to return after I failed his part time job :(
    Smash
    Warrior
    Warrior
    YOUR FIRST PET?
    10 years old!
    YOUR FIRST MABI FRIEND?
    Tate
    Do they still play?
    Not that I’m aware of
    Are you still Friends?
    YOUR FIRST MABI GUILD?
    Chivalrous
    No, never had a stable enough income to spend on service, but I am the officer of this one!
    ANYTHING ELSE TO SHARE?

Wlia
  • CukieluvCukieluv
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    IGN (CURRENT):
    Cukieluv

I was a youngin and restarting from an old main. Lort knows why LOL

At one point I did. Now I'd just keep it for sentimental value. If I do change it, it would be to igknighte.

SERVER YOU STARTED ON:
    Mari

Yeh lol

My brother played first and it was the server he chose.

YEAR YOU STARTED:
    2008? 2009? shortly after beta but before the gens is all I remember.

10 LOL

What kept you playing?
    On and off tbh but apart from the dated graphics and lack of real house building/terraforming, it's everything I want in a game LOL.

FAVORITE COLOR SCHEME:
    For in-game? Black and Orange

Midnight Blue. As my secondary color set uwu

uhhhh too many, but right now I have 4 or 5 I switch between. In order Orange>Blue>Red>Yellow>Purple

F A S H 1 0 N

Dunby because lot's of people to just watch LOL

If not both graphics and optimization then o p t i m i z a t i o n for sure.

uhhhhh tbh none. Ferghus winkwonk.

for some reason I find Avelin really annoying. She pretty tho lol

Honestly I've only done maybe half of em LOL. Og G1 will always have a special place in in my heart.

Smash LMAAOOOO

Combat pfffff

combat again LOL

YOUR FIRST PET?
    a heckin blue h0rs3 named Arsmataus

However old my character is LOL maybe 8 or 9 years old.

My Re:Zero dragon named Hecantfly because... he can't fly... but he fest

YOUR FIRST MABI FRIEND?
    Don't remember, but when I came back from my hiatus 3 years ago it was Toramoriko c: <3

Do they still play?
    Not really, idts anyway

Are you still Friends?
    definitely uwu <3

YOUR FIRST MABI GUILD?
    that I can remember, Bloodraven.

NUGS (frfr)

uhhhh.... yes? I think? obviously not seriously LOL but if you count being officer then a couple

ANYTHING ELSE TO SHARE?
    Sharks are my favorite animal. I'm an animation major about to start my 3rd year of college. Sagittarius, Nov 23. Filipino. Mercy-Symm main. Officer to NUGS. Wife to Feened. Daddy.
    using this screenie cuz it's the most "normal" i have rn LOL
    owlkie.png
    HisahimeWlia
  • AscheeAschee
    Mabinogi Rep: 310

IGN:

Aschee

I was google translating random words and ash in German seemed neat (extra e tacked on for fun)

Yea, I don't like how it sounds anymore

SERVER YOU STARTED ON:

Tarlach, in my head I pronounce it tarlack for some reason

Yep

No I just went with the pre selected server

YEAR YOU STARTED:

2016 maybe

What kept you playing?

I like the variety

FAVORITE COLOR SCHEME:

If it goes with blue hair I'm happy

Blue hair lol

A few

Not being class locked

The oasis, its pretty

Npc Shop clothing revamp. Just clean them up a bit so the older clothes are wearable again

Aer

Fleta for her disappearing right when I need her

I liked the Shakespeare stuff

Lullaby zzzzzz

I mastered Combat and music at the same time

Who has the gold???

YOUR FIRST PET?

A horse

Technically he's 3

A snowy owl i named owlmygod

YOUR FIRST MABI FRIEND?

Frozen (forget how it's spelt)

Do they still play?

No

Are you still Friends?

No

YOUR FIRST MABI GUILD?

The champions

Don't have

It would sink

ANYTHING ELSE TO SHARE

Yea, I can't get pictures to work so no face reveal :/ feel free to friend me and talk though
    Wlia
  • VairedVaired
    Mabinogi Rep: 930
    IGN (CURRENT):
    Irritate

SERVER YOU STARTED ON:

Tarlach is my most played on server

YEAR YOU STARTED:
    What kept you playing?
    FAVORITE COLOR SCHEME:

Smash
    Warrior
    Warrior
    YOUR FIRST PET?
    10 years old!
    YOUR FIRST MABI FRIEND?
    Tate
    Do they still play?
    Not that I’m aware of
    Are you still Friends?
    YOUR FIRST MABI GUILD?
    Chivalrous
    ANYTHING ELSE TO SHARE?

Wlia
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited June 16, 2019
    IGN (CURRENT): Harukarii + Ruairi
    •What made you choose the name when you started? I don't remember really.
    •Did you ever wish you could change it? If so, why? No.

SERVER YOU STARTED ON: Tarlach
    •Is the server you first chose the one you played on the most? Yes.
    •Is there a specific reason you chose it over others? I chose it cause my boyfriend was also on the server at the time.

YEAR YOU STARTED: 2014.
    •How old were you when you started? (Optional) 15 or 16.
    •What kept you playing? Just the art style of the game, all the places to explore, the scenery.

FAVORITE COLOR SCHEME: Dark red, white and light pink.
    •Do you incorporate your favorite color? Yes.
    •How many different color schemes do you think you’ve gone through? I've gone through 3 color schemes. Dark red and black, Light blue and white, and now Dark red, white and light pink.

FAVORITE THING ABOUT MABI? Listening to music people play!
    •What is your favorite location in mabi? Why? Oasis or any beach on Mabi. I love beaches in real life, so it's the closest I can get to one haha.
    •If there was one thing you could change about mabi, what would it be? Not sure.

FAVORITE CHARACTER/NPC IN MABI? Hagi! I love that Kitsune boy with a passion. ♥♥♥
    •Who is your least favorite? Why? Millia. She was pretty bratty in the saga series for a while.
    •Which generation did you enjoy the most? Saga series.

YOUR FIRST RANK 1 Skill? (If applicable) Either Smash or Combat Mastery.
    •When talents were made what did you master first? Smash.
    •What did you Grandmaster first? Close Combat/Warrior.

YOUR FIRST PET? First pet was the beginner horse from beginner quests.
    •How old is your first pet? -Will come back to edit this, once I get on and check-
    •Which is your favorite pet? Fallen Fairy, sassy yet so cute.

YOUR FIRST MABI FRIEND? Descal.
    •Do they still play? They do not.
    •Are you still Friends? Of course!

YOUR FIRST MABI GUILD? Sclasshunter.
    •What’s your Current Mabi guild? Valflame.
    •Have you ever led a guild? I have not.

ANYTHING ELSE TO SHARE?
    lYepOqwNRPK46EQsND9W-g.png
    Wlia
  • WinglyMeruWinglyMeru
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    edited June 26, 2019
    IGN (CURRENT): Meru1+Tarlach soon to be Meru

Been Meru for a couple years before mabi started, but I wanted to save Meru for a premium character card before I knew you could just rebirth premium, so I just put a 1 in there temporarily. Next thing I know some cat pet has my name. RIP.

All the time, but it's too late. I'm Meru1 everywhere now. Help.

EDIT: got the name Meru

This is the only server I played.

Not especially, but I felt it was a good choice.

YEAR YOU STARTED: 2008

Kukuku

What kept you playing?
    I've spent too much time playing to quit now. It would just feel wasteful to me to just quit. I like the cute clothes and colors.

FAVORITE COLOR SCHEME: Bright vibrant intense pink and red. Sometimes I'll use a nice pretty light blue. Not too light though.

I try to but literally 0 people sell these pink dyes smh.

Just this one.

All the colorful colors clothes can be.

I like Avalon. Really pretty and peaceful.

We need dungeon drop lists.

Blaanid is pretty neat.

Gilmore. What a meanie.

I liked Saga 2 best.

Smash maybe.

Tailoring

Tailoring

YOUR FIRST PET?
    Brown Fox

562 years past 25

Fantasia Fallen Fairy

YOUR FIRST MABI FRIEND?
    Klipp maybe.

Do they still play?
    Nah.

Are you still Friends?
    Disappeared without a trace.

YOUR FIRST MABI GUILD?
    I don't know. It was so long ago. Anima I think.

Radiant

Nope

ANYTHING ELSE TO SHARE?
    Animal ears and paws are the best for sure.

9dWgr3m.png
    Wlia
  • LailuLailu
    Mabinogi Rep: 210
    IGN (CURRENT):
    Lailu (+Tarlach)

My original character name was Nickey989. No one cared about numbers back then and 'Nickey' was my nickname in middle school.

Yes and I did! (sorta...) I wound up making a new character some time ago and went with Lailu. I tried to mash cute sounds together ;_; The old nickname I had wasn't something I really liked anymore so I decided to start over.

SERVER YOU STARTED ON:
    TARLACH!

Yep!

Tarlach sounded like a cool name. I knew nothing about the game before starting ;v;

YEAR YOU STARTED:
    2007? I think?

middle school age oof

What kept you playing?
    I loved the skill system and adventuring!

FAVORITE COLOR SCHEME: =
    White Black Pink

Yes!

Probably 2. I liked green for a while but I changed to White,Black,Pink colors when I started over.[/b]

The art style and how cozy the game is. It's the only game I've ever felt so comfortable playing casually. I always tried to stay on top of current content in other MMOs but with mabi I can play fashionogi and do life skills forever. No one cares and it's great. ;;w;;

Emain Macha. It's a beautiful town and I love the OST. When I was a young girl, I was so in awe of it when I first found it! I was sad that not many people seemed to hang out there but I don't mind that so much now that I'm older.

RNG rigged life skills. ;_;

I may have a crush on both Phine and Altam

I don't think I have a least favorite! I love all the characters!

Which generation did you enjoy the most?[/b
    G12 ;w;

Egg gathering

N-none yet but almost done with Chain and Music!

None ;__;

YOUR FIRST PET?
    White Cotton Ostrich, Tofu989!

515 Years passed 25

I know they've been around for a while but I just got a Tuan (Tzuen} and I LOVE HER/HIM

YOUR FIRST MABI FRIEND?
    My middle school friends but they're IRL friends. Though there is someone that started talking to me recently (who i don't know irl) and they're very nice!

Do they still play?
    Middle school friends: no. New friend: yes!

Are you still Friends?
    Yep to all~

YOUR FIRST MABI GUILD?
    Never really been in one! I'm too afraid to ask most of the time

None

Yes but in different MMOs. It is very difficult but something I took very seriously.

ANYTHING ELSE TO SHARE?
    I'm scared of everything aaaaa also why is cooking dungeon necessary for cookiinngggggg aaaaaa

ts1Lt97.png
    Wlia
  • KawaiiEveeKawaiiEvee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    edited June 11, 2019
    IGN (CURRENT): Hinata584

For one, I hate and regret my name. This was my first real game and mmo, so when I put my name I thought I could change it later (which obv I couldn't.) Back in 2008 I was a Naruto weeb and named myself Hinata then pressed random numbers for the 584 since "Hinata" was taken.

The previous answer answers this to a T. Who really wants a generic name with THREE numbers in the back, if you're one of those people good on you.

Yes.

I can't remember why, it probably was just the first thing I picked.

YEAR YOU STARTED: Late 2008

I was a freshman, so 14.

What kept you playing?
    First it was the social aspect, then it just became out of habit to log in.

FAVORITE COLOR SCHEME: Pink+Blue or my Red+Blue

The same color in both schemes, blue, so yes. All hail Blue.

Lets see... Blue+White, Blue+Black, Cyan+White, Cyan+Black, Purple+Black, Light green+black, Red+Black, Red+White, Pink+Blue, Red+Blue, Purple+Teal. If I don't count switching between White and Black, 8. Counting with switching, 11.

FAVORITE THING ABOUT MABI? The social aspect

My homestead, cause I can be away from people. And its beautiful~

Too many things, but I'll say graphics update.

FAVORITE CHARACTER/NPC IN MABI? Rab, because dogs are great.

Millia or Eirlys, because they both personally annoyed me.

2, because its the only one I remember doing somehow.

YOUR FIRST RANK 1 Skill? (If applicable) Probably was Combat Mastery or Smash.

Magic

Warrior

YOUR FIRST PET? Holiday Bear
    23sbudw.png

546 years past 25

My tuan pet

YOUR FIRST MABI FRIEND?
    Back then, his name was Spacekateer (I believe that's how you spell it) now he's on a new character called Kristophu.

Do they still play?
    Yes.

Are you still Friends?
    Became friends again awhile back.

YOUR FIRST MABI GUILD? Not 100% sure, latest screenshots I have (2012) tell me Club.

Pikachus

No, only Officer.

ANYTHING ELSE TO SHARE?
    My nickname is Evee, nearly everyone who knows me calls me by that. Engaged in real life to Citsidas. Have an adorable dog that we adopted back in Cali named Ori. Here's a pic of her if you wanna see the cuteness.

oqxifl.png
    Wlia
  • AnalylyAnalyly
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,600
    edited June 12, 2019
    Updated list of those entered in raffle thus far can be found in the event server (optional)
    Nao Events
    This will be where the raffle is done when it is time, so anyone can see (for transparency's sake)
    This will also be where I will announce any future events
    The list will be updated every so and so, feel free to share the event and discord with friends
    I also want to thank everyone so far who's taken the time to enter, it really makes me look forward to future events i may host
  • MegasoulMegasoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    edited June 29, 2019
    IGN (CURRENT):
    Lint

IGN (OLD):
    Megasoul+Tarlach

I wanted something that made sense for a giant-type character.

A little. It feels too much nowadays.

SERVER YOU STARTED ON:
    Tarlach

Yes.

I thought the name sounded the most interesting compared to the others.

YEAR YOU STARTED:

What kept you playing?
    The game has a lot of unique mechanics that aren't like other MMORPGs.

FAVORITE COLOR SCHEME:
    Simple Brown+White+Black with a splash of any other color.

Yes.

I used to mainly stick to the color blue, then shades of green. I've settled on an orange or black and red look, but that's partly inspired by having changed from a human to a giant player.

It's not nearly as empowered as it should be but cooking.

Tir Chonaill. It's so iconic to me that I can map it out in my head.

More useful foods/ different body shape mechanics/ etc.

Kristell. She's the only character that really gets involved with the story repeatedly on the side of the main character besides Nao, who's off in purgatory until a magic stone calls her to save someone.

They're all good dogs NPCS, Mabinogi.

I'm a sucker for the Shakespeare generations, but I'm fond of the others as well.

YOUR FIRST RANK 1 Skill?
    Sadly, production mastery...

Magic.

Close combat.

YOUR FIRST PET?
    Pelican

499 years past 25.

Honestly that pelican, even though I rarely use him.

YOUR FIRST MABI FRIEND?
    I can't even remember their names off the top of my head.

Do they still play?
    Sometimes.

Are you still Friends?
    No we barely remember each other.

YOUR FIRST MABI GUILD?
    This is a fact lost to time itself, never to be remembered.

Rainconquest.

Nope.

ANYTHING ELSE TO SHARE?
    I used to be the human Oblivionmoon from Tarlach, until I switched over to my giant.

29gHJGk.png
    Wlia
  • BelliaBellia
    Mabinogi Rep: 955
    IGN (CURRENT): Bellia+Ruairi

I went by the name Belle online, but that was taken, so I just added -ia to the end haha.

No, I love it so much!

SERVER YOU STARTED ON: Ruairi

Yep, never played on another server.

I think it was the most popular server at the time I joined? I can't remember honestly

YEAR YOU STARTED: 2008

So young

What kept you playing?
    My friends, heavy customization, and everything to do in-game :D

FAVORITE COLOR SCHEME: Brown and cream, coffee colors!

My favorite color is yellow, but I don't like wearing it.

2...starting to finally get away from the "color scheme" thing and try new colors :D

FAVORITE THING ABOUT MABI? So many options for how I want to play! So much customization!

My homestead, it's cozy and it's mine ^^

More homestead customization (even more house styles, maybe change the grass color/surrounding bare desert to something else, mannequins to display outfits)

Pierrick, such a fun design!

Simon's portrait art looks like it belongs to a totally different game, he throws me off so much...

G1 because nostalgia!

I think maybe Production Mastery, but I honestly don't remember haha

I think Alchemy? I was super pumped when that came out

:') i stopped playing for a while, so I don't think I grandmastered anything

YOUR FIRST PET? Gray wolf!

565 past 25

Probably Prize because he was my first pet, or maybe my cloud because he's so useful!

YOUR FIRST MABI FRIEND?
    Yaryu ^^

Do they still play?

Yes!

Are you still Friends?
    Yes!

YOUR FIRST MABI GUILD?
    I think it was Innocent? Or Stylish

Daydream

Nope! But I've been officer B)

ANYTHING ELSE TO SHARE?
    Thank you for doing this! ^w^

qstbgg.jpg
    Wlia
  • RavnRavn
    Mabinogi Rep: 210
    IGN (CURRENT):
    Ravn+Tarlach
    There was a character in a book I read with the name Ravn, I recommend it! "Beyond Ragnarok(Renshai Chronicles 1)" by Mickey Zucker Reichert
    Only just now, cause it lost its default pink color when they added +Tarlach :<

SERVER YOU STARTED ON:
    Tarlach!
    Yes it is!
    One of my real life friends introduced me to it, and he played on this server!

YEAR YOU STARTED:
    14 or 15
    What kept you playing?
    The people I've met definitely! I've been gone a while but they're definitely why I didn't just drop it instantly again
    FAVORITE COLOR SCHEME:
    Super light pink and white
    Nope!
    Just four. I was anything goes for a while (at the beginning), switched over to pink+white, then went gold/yellow+white and now I'm dark red and yellow/gold.
    Meeting new people and learning more about them!
    Ulaid Forest, y'know.. the one with the bears. It's just a place I spent a lot of time in when I was new to the game
    Hmmmm...
    Enn!
    Pencast.. his character model and the way he's written are really off-putting
    G1
    It was either smash or windmill I think
    Close Combat!
    ..Close Combat!
    YOUR FIRST PET?
    A blue russian named Rikard...+Tarlach now :<
    568 years past 25 :>
    Hmmmmm.. probably my holiday mini bear named Murrayy!
    YOUR FIRST MABI FRIEND?
    The RL friend who introduced me. His ign was sephiroth93 lmao
    Do they still play?
    No.
    Are you still Friends?
    ..No.
    YOUR FIRST MABI GUILD?
    Lostones!
    Toyshop!!
    Yes, but never for very long