Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

No where to run elite pass drop rate?

AlshianAlshian
Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
edited June 8, 2019 in General Chat
So for about 4 days straight I had been spending at least 6 hours per day to try to get at least 1 or 2 of that "Baltine Elite pass - No where to run" from both Siege weapon and Avalon bridge but not a single one had dropped for those days even today.

Id like to ask if anyone else was unable to get one to drop for 4 days from now if not Id call out to nexon to likely rigging the rates during Master plan because Oh gawd have I been burnt out from all this or am I THAT unlucky because many other passes had dropped BUT No where to run.

I also would like it if Baltine elite passes can be bought with Adventure seals...Like to see more uses for them at least.
    No results for this poll

Comments

• DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    edited June 8, 2019
    I have always had a hard time finding that pass... only got from boxes from events. The drop rate its terrible. Sorry if I am no help.
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    theres gonna be a beltana pass box in the seal shop soon

saddly its gonna be after the the 10x ap ;-;
  • roastedpigroastedpig
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,040
    I'm incredibly lucky, I think. I have 5 Nowhere to Run Passes after looking for it in 2 days. I only did basic Counterattack, and had the pass drop on me like 5/15-ish? runs.
  • BobbioBobbio
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    pretty random, sometimes you'll get 5 avalon bridges in a row, and sometimes you'll find 3 no where to run in one mission. just pray to rng gods, rinse an repeat.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Bobbio wrote: »
    pretty random, sometimes you'll get 5 avalon bridges in a row, and sometimes you'll find 3 no where to run in one mission. just pray to rng gods, rinse an repeat.

for 4 days straight? ; w ;
  • BobbioBobbio
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    edited June 8, 2019
    si, i personally would run siege and then counter attack every erinn day, but you should be pickin up gate keepers as a substitute for no where to run, can get to level 150 through gate keeper as well if you're fast enough, plus it has a chance for 150% exp bonus. i treat gate keepers as the same as no where to run.