Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

pet frozen then dced

queenphoenixqueenphoenix
Mabinogi Rep: 400
edited June 10, 2019 in Bugs and Glitches
I was in Dun on chan 2 of nao with my pet summoned to collect water and and it froze. I couldn't get anything out of it's inv or un-summon it, so I changed chan to see if it would fix it. When I went to go back to chan 2 I dced and had to restart everything. When I got back in it was like my char had been rolled back. All the ptj I did and my gathering quest were not completed. It also dumped my in in Iria base camp which wasn't even the last place my char had been. I'm not sure if anyone else is having these issues.

Comments

• queenphoenixqueenphoenix
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Also just realized that the bottles I had in my inv have been lost and the Chickens on my homestead do not have eggs even though my quest had been reset
  • MykahMykah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,740
    I just had a simillar experience as well, I was in dunby to buy water bottle, and was getting herbs off my partner when the same thing happened, couldn't take away herbs suddenly and the partner stayed there when I unsummoned her, I couldn't get to my homestead either and crashed when trying to change channel, when I logged back on I was in the middle of Tir's Square and lost some of those herbs I was getting out. I also can't reach ch2 anymore ever since ;;