Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Anime visits and who decides

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    License would be too pricey for Isekai Quartet crossover to happen...
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Greta wrote: »
    License would be too pricey for Isekai Quartet crossover to happen...

Well there's 4 of them in there.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Alshian wrote: »
    Folks are really picky of what a Show should be and what it shouldn't, Just watch and have some laughs its better than being bored I guess. I for one never slander a Anime only that sometimes I say, "Its not for me" is enough is it not?

I just enjoy Anime for what it is and not what I want it to be...Almost like how everyone wants a highly realistic Graphic game but end up with poor gameplay and horrible story. All should be balanced as all should be.

If only more people were like this.
    KensamaofmariWolfsingerSherriLeinei
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited June 13, 2019
    Sai wrote: »
    Alshian wrote: »
    Folks are really picky of what a Show should be and what it shouldn't, Just watch and have some laughs its better than being bored I guess. I for one never slander a Anime only that sometimes I say, "Its not for me" is enough is it not?

I just enjoy Anime for what it is and not what I want it to be...Almost like how everyone wants a highly realistic Graphic game but end up with poor gameplay and horrible story. All should be balanced as all should be.

If only more people were like this.

Some of my most favorite games are actually for the SNES. Lufia 1 and 2, Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past, Soul Blazer... Actually, my main complaint about anything in general is just a horrible story and a poor handle in a story's tone and its shift. If the story is decent, I can typically push through stuff. Still working on Dark Souls Scholars of Sin though. -_-