Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Anime Expo?

ValenthValenth
Mabinogi Rep: 1,820
edited June 11, 2019 in General Chat
Have we heard anything about Mabinogi being at AX this year?

< .< >. >

Comments

• MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Don't think so. It would be cool if they did another thing like campfire though, that looked fun
  • ValenthValenth
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,820
    edited June 12, 2019
    Maia wrote: »
    Don't think so. It would be cool if they did another thing like campfire though, that looked fun

Yeah I hope so too.. they're kind of one of the only reasons I attend but I'm just going to coordinate with players outside of the expo cause.. that ticket + parking there is way too damn much.
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    Their AX booth last year was so depressing, all they had was a small cubicle with 2 chairs. It was so bad that even Lilypichu came in and stole the spotlight.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Yeah I heard it wasn't great at the expo. On the other hand I heard a lot of great things about their campfire event. I don't know what their budget is for stunts like that though lol