Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The Good Son

gertrudegertrude
Mabinogi Rep: 1,040
edited June 11, 2019 in Help
I realize you can get the book The Good Son from Glewyas Secret Shop. The Mabi-wiki says you can get it from fishing in Avon. Is it still possible to do that and if so is it hard to obtain that way. I apologize if this is in the wrong section. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• nikyahnikyah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,150
    Yes, you can get several books to rank cooking that way. And it's not hard to do. its just very time consuming, even with likeability potions it still takes time to raise his friendship up high enough. I think its easier than fishing. I believe once you open the shop you can buy all his books though.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 12, 2019
    nikyah wrote: »
    Yes, you can get several books to rank cooking that way. And it's not hard to do. its just very time consuming, even with likeability potions it still takes time to raise his friendship up high enough. I think its easier than fishing. I believe once you open the shop you can buy all his books though.

You forgot to mention the part that books aren't sold with usual gold. You need to spam Kitchen Dungeon to collect Royal Court Food Delivery Lists and use them to buy books.
  • gertrudegertrude
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,040
    Thank you nikyah and Greta. Time to spam the Kitchen Dungeon and fish in Avon when not playing.