Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

which server are you moving to?

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    TheDumbOne wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »
    I'm gonna guess that fate will let you buy that replacement and the next day the full merge is announced. XD

at this point... i doubt a merge is gonna happen... nor any server transfer abilities to help...

I guess we'll disagree on that point.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I'm gonna guess that fate will let you buy that replacement and the next day the full merge is announced. XD

at this point... i doubt a merge is gonna happen... nor any server transfer abilities to help...

I'd say there would be more action within a year if there's enough calls for it.
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    you cant disagree a fact with hopefulness. at the very moment, their is no evidence alexina will get merged or server transfers.

I'd say there would be more action within a year if there's enough calls for it.

it took MANY years for the merge we have now...but i am hoping this post gets more treated as what to do CURRENTLY. -its good to have hope. but
    it would stink if ppl took hoping for something to happen, and lose out on not taking action to making a character during the events given.
  • HelsaHelsa
    you cant disagree a fact with hopefulness. at the very moment, their is no evidence alexina will get merged or server transfers.

You're convinced it won't ever happen, I'm convinced it's inevitable. We disagree.
    edited June 14, 2019
    [

it took MANY years for the merge we have now...but i am hoping this post gets more treated as what to do CURRENTLY. -its good to have hope. but
    it would stink if ppl took hoping for something to happen, and lose out on not taking action to making a character during the events given.

It took many years because in years prior, the call for it wasn't as strong as it was the past year. I'm sure after they had many lengthy reviews of their data and discussions, the decided that at this point, it was appropriate to at least merge the servers with the lower population, which I consider a correct move since they could figure out what issues they would need to fix in order to not have a problem if a full merge occurs in the future.
  • HelsaHelsa
    This post contains speculation.

The merge didn't happen because of what was said in these forums, it happened in spite of them. The merge happened when it did and how it did because the metrics compelled Nexon to perform it.
    TheDumbOne
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    This post contains speculation.

The merge didn't happen because of what was said in these forums, it happened in spite of them. The merge happened when it did and how it did because the metrics compelled Nexon to perform it.

thats my point...
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Pan wrote: »
    Moving to Nao so I talk to Gaea.

Ah, yes. She really loves you. We need to merge so we could meet our love. <3
    Greta wrote: »
    Pan wrote: »
    Moving to Nao so I talk to Gaea.

Ah, yes. She really loves you. We need to merge so we could meet our love. <3

Increasing the temp I see...
    Wolfsinger