Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Notes gone due to name change?

KousukeKiraKousukeKira
Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
edited June 12, 2019 in Technical Support
For some reason the notes on the characters who had their names changed won't load. I only noticed this just now because my main didn't have their name changed. I dunno if it's that bug where notes sometimes won't load, or if they really are gone due to the name change. Has there been any info regarding this?

Comments

• MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    The notes on my character with + are gone too. I guess it's just that technically they belong to "Name" now, and not to "Name+Server".
  • SenjiSenji
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    bet when you get ur name back or somehow that the notes comes back along with other server notes =P
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Senji wrote: »
    bet when you get ur name back or somehow that the notes comes back along with other server notes =P

Or you only lose notes once your name is changed back to what it originally was.
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    Senji wrote: »

This is true. I had characters on different servers with the same name. The character that changed their name to something new (a) has notes cleared, while the other character now with the original name (b) has all of (a)'s notes. I sure hope you guys didn't have anything sensitive in your notes list.
  • eikodeneikoden
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,445
    Yes. When I had +Mari tag on name, my notes were MIA, but once I retrieved the original name, they were restored. I don't recall us being warned about that, but in some ways, I suppose it makes sense, as it is a name change. In the end I am happy I choose to keep my name because of that. There are notes I'd like to keep.