Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

S> Ducats for Gold 1:2 Ratio

HelryxHelryx
Mabinogi Rep: 1,315
edited June 13, 2019 in Alexina Marketplace
Hi there folks of Alexina, for those who haven't seen my party ads in game, I've got about 14m ducats and I'm trying to prove my worth as an alchemist by converting it into gold! Crazy right? I'm doing 1:2 ratio (1 ducat = 2 gold) for most things or otherwise sell at competitive prices.

What stuff can ducats buy?
There's a range of items that are sold by the trade assistant imp at any trade post, popular items include; arat crystals, teardrop gems (new giant material) pianos and harps, wavesweeper ideal, venom sword, Tethra and more!

There's also some skill books/items sold by Yvona in the bard camp, these include books for the music skill 'Compose', Pitfalls of Composition (5>4), A Composer's Life (4>3) and Unknown Song Vol. I (3>2). She also sells 'Portable First Aid Kits' which raise your first aid from 5>4.

Please feel free to Add/note me if you wish to buy.

IGN: Helryx

Comments