Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G23 Celebration Events

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited June 13, 2019 in Vault
G23 is coming soon, so it's time to prep your character and get ready for the next threat in Erinn! Unlock Techniques, reach level 5,000, and train in Baltane Missions to prepare yourself. Check out the details here!

g23cebg3.png

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    :(
    woma494Wolfsinger
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited June 13, 2019
    Good thing I've been buying all the cheap forgetful potions, exp potions, baltane crystals, and shadow mission crystals. Time to cheese level 200 every single day until this is over.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Damn son, 'nother cocoa waifu. And it's an elf.
  • LastSaturdayLastSaturday
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,215
    So I'm here trying to figure out how I claim the quest through the quest window.... Yeah you got me this time
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    So I'm here trying to figure out how I claim the quest through the quest window.... Yeah you got me this time

k7XKOOI.png

2PuuWDd.png

Both quests don't actually get completed until the 20th or later.
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    edited June 20, 2019
    Do you need to meet the requirements for the this event or just have the Techniques? I have all the techniques needed for the event but this doesn't complete the quest when I activate the Set with all five techniques..

Edit: It does need the requirements
  • KinokojinKinokojin
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    the event will end in a couple of days. Would it be nice to make the increased mission caps (100/200) permanent.