Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

☆ bellia's art shop [gold] ☆

BelliaBellia
Mabinogi Rep: 955
edited June 14, 2019 in Art Creations
hello this is baby's first art shop so if I messed up lmk lmao... I figured I'd try making an art shop as I want some more gold ^-^. Here's some info:
dlhmr5.jpg

To request, please either post here or message me in-game at Bellia+Ruairi ! I take payment after the sketch for an icon, and before I begin for a sketch. I wasn't sure how to price my art haha ;;

To draw you, I'll need:
-a reference picture
-bg color, if you want an icon
-expression/personality
-any requests ("please make the eyes yellow instead of red", "please use black lines instead of colored lines", etc)
Imaizumi