Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Digital commissions and free sketches

MesantorganMesantorgan
Mabinogi Rep: 915
edited February 9, 2021 in Art Creations
I'm revamping this thread

You don't have to pay if you don't want to.
Gold payments are only if you're on Nao

all of my pages - carrd
Discord - guts#0936 (I'm much more active on here, but I probably won't add you back until I've seen you post your username on the thread)

I'm ok with doing nsfw, but I'm not good at it

I will most likely not let you choose what crop I do since last time I did that i got overwhelmed.

The types of draws I can do are:
Sketch - just give me your character, and I'll go ham for you.
Flat colors - $5 (roughly 4mil or 5k NX)
Some rendering - $10 (roughly 9 mil or 10k NX)
All out painting - $15 (roughly 14mil or 15k NX)

I really want to change the names of all of my characters so if you are able to help me do that I will literally draw whatever you want.

Examples

I have a really experimental art style, there is not a guarantee that the quality will be as good as these
045335adc75a16ea7772a9e58707b9c07e0cad86.jpg
46d26151db54c1e1bdcb680334d5d28253e782d0.png
536cae0e5b4e82e0ec7ca504e2656e13469b8e2e.png
ImaizumiKirara01Hindsight

Comments

• ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    edited June 13, 2019
    Hey I'd like to pay in gold and would like to ask a few questions,

Do you take payment before or after if it's a commission? Half before, half after?

What server are you on?

Also I'll dip in a commission request as well~

Server: Alexina
    IGN: Wakasagihime
    Type: Some Rendering
    Payment Type: Gold
    Amount: 9m
    Reference: https://imgur.com/a/JgUhqmg
    Extra: Please include her suitcase if possible!

If you happen to be on Nao I can transfer the gold over through the gold transfer service, or I'll simply make the request into a freebie sketch request if you'd rather not.

Thank you and GL with your commisions/free sketches. Your art looks fantastic! :D
  • MesantorganMesantorgan
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Do you take payment before or after if it's a commission? Half before, half after?

What server are you on?

I take payment after the sketch, but if necessary I can do half after the sketch n half after it's done.
    I'm on Nao, I don't know how the gold transfer service works, but if you think it's a good way to go, then I will too!

And thank you for both your request and the compliments!
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    I take payment after the sketch, but if necessary I can do half after the sketch n half after it's done.
    I'm on Nao, I don't know how the gold transfer service works, but if you think it's a good way to go, then I will too!

And thank you for both your request and the compliments!

Alright then I'll get payment over to you asap after a sketch :O

Also I forgot to mention, but please include her suitcase if you can! I edited this info into the original post just in case now~

The gold transfer thread's link is below. It's slightly complicated so you can read up on there if you're curious :D

http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/158/commissioning-art-stuck-on-another-server/p1

Thanks!
    Mesantorgan
  • MesantorganMesantorgan
    Alright then I'll get payment over to you asap after a sketch :O

Also I forgot to mention, but please include her suitcase if you can! I edited this info into the original post just in case now~

The gold transfer thread's link is below. It's slightly complicated so you can read up on there if you're curious :D

http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/158/commissioning-art-stuck-on-another-server/p1

Thanks!

Ah, that should be fine then! I'll get started on the sketch now (with the suitcase!), I was planning to do it earlier, but a family situation prevented it xd!
    Imaizumi
  • MesantorganMesantorgan
    edited June 14, 2019
    mabicom1SKETCH.png

Here's the sketch!
    Since you're wanting a commission, I decided to not touch it up, (but I should add that if someone wants to change to a freebie I can just touch up the sketch already made.)
    I'll also go ahead and add that you can choose where to crop it (like full body, waist-up, bust, etc) I went ahead and did a full body for yours because I realized it later. I should note that this is my first time doing commissions, so I'll be realizing details that should've been added in the original post.

The notes on it are "get better view" which means I'd like to see that neat headgear up close! And "I messed up w/ that" because I forgot to add the bottom part of it, hence the extra row of ruffles at the bottom of her skirt (which will be edited, I was already coloring it when I noticed, and it's p late here.)

If there's anything you'd like me to change/add/whatever, please tell me! And I'm sorry for the watermark, I've seen people get their artwork copied or stolen (like someone saving the file and saying they drew it instead), and I wanted to avoid that!

forgot to tag, whoops! (tag as in say who it's for, theres no one else on the thread rn but it'll be useful if people do come!)
    @Imaizumi
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    edited June 14, 2019
    mabicom1SKETCH.png

Here's the sketch!
    Since you're wanting a commission, I decided to not touch it up, (but I should add that if someone wants to change to a freebie I can just touch up the sketch already made.)
    I'll also go ahead and add that you can choose where to crop it (like full body, waist-up, bust, etc) I went ahead and did a full body for yours because I realized it later. I should note that this is my first time doing commissions, so I'll be realizing details that should've been added in the original post.

The notes on it are "get better view" which means I'd like to see that neat headgear up close! And "I messed up w/ that" because I forgot to add the bottom part of it, hence the extra row of ruffles at the bottom of her skirt (which will be edited, I was already coloring it when I noticed, and it's p late here.)

If there's anything you'd like me to change/add/whatever, please tell me! And I'm sorry for the watermark, I've seen people get their artwork copied or stolen (like someone saving the file and saying they drew it instead), and I wanted to avoid that!

forgot to tag, whoops! (tag as in say who it's for, theres no one else on the thread rn but it'll be useful if people do come!)
    @Imaizumi

Hey first off the watermark is completely fine :O it's totally understandable given the world we live in where people do exactly as you say... It's unfortunate but the state of things sadly.

Though regarding the piece it self, on second thought I'd like to convert it to a... pseudo freebie? If you don't mind. You can just treat it as a freebie, but I still want to pay you for your time and effort up till now. Is 3m alright? >< If not then no problem I'll go through with full 9m payment on my end, since it's my bad imo!

I realized that I should have asked for a freebie frist, then upgraded to a commission if I wanted one. So sorry about that!

Also here's a close up of the headgear if you'd still like to have it. It's a bit messy because I was in a hurry; my bad on not having a better reference for it before!

https://imgur.com/a/Q1d9S1d

Thank you!!
  • MesantorganMesantorgan
    Though regarding the piece it self, on second thought I'd like to convert it to a... pseudo freebie? If you don't mind. You can just treat it as a freebie, but I still want to pay you for your time and effort up till now. Is 3m alright? ><

Ah, that's fine, all I'll have to do is reline it and color it. It took me a while to do the sketch yesterday since I've never done such a complex design, it was very fun though!

Tbh, any payment is fine since I've had 30k on my character for as long as I can remember, it feels poor when i see something in someone's shop i like ;_; anyhow, thank you for letting me know! I'll be sure to work on it today.

Imaizumi
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Ah, that's fine, all I'll have to do is reline it and color it. It took me a while to do the sketch yesterday since I've never done such a complex design, it was very fun though!

Tbh, any payment is fine since I've had 30k on my character for as long as I can remember, it feels poor when i see something in someone's shop i like ;_; anyhow, thank you for letting me know! I'll be sure to work on it today.

Ahhh I totally forgot to ask earlier this morning, but what is your full IGN? (inlcude +ServerName if applicable) I need it to make a gold transfer.

And thank you!!!
  • MesantorganMesantorgan
    Ahhh I totally forgot to ask earlier this morning, but what is your full IGN? (inlcude +ServerName if applicable) I need it to make a gold transfer.

And thank you!!!

Measantorgan+tarlach
    I wasn't able to clean up the drawing yesterday since more family got in the way, I'm sure it'll get progress today though.
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    edited June 15, 2019
    Measantorgan+tarlach
    I wasn't able to clean up the drawing yesterday since more family got in the way, I'm sure it'll get progress today though.

Alright take your time! I don't mind :D And thank you for your IGN!
    Mesantorgan
  • MesantorganMesantorgan
    edited June 21, 2019
    6-18 9 pm http://prntscr.com/o3nrxe worked on the dress

really sleepy decision, but I cleaned out this post
    Imaizumi
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    I've decided to try out something that will hopefully give me a smoother work flow, which is essentially just working on it bit by bit instead of trying to do as much as i can in a single time. With that being said, I'll use this comment to dump my WIPs in for you, so you know I'll be making progress without having to make a new comment for each progress shot.

Omigosh please don't stress about it too much! OTL I greatly appreciate the updates but I feel like I'm hounding u when I see these updates ><;

Take as much time as you need since it's a freebie; I simply wanted to tip you because I felt bad :C

As an update from my side my gold transfer is still pending, but I'll let you know when it goes through;

Thank you!! ><
    Mesantorgan
  • MesantorganMesantorgan
    edited June 17, 2019
    Omigosh please don't stress about it too much! OTL I greatly appreciate the updates but I feel like I'm hounding u when I see these updates ><;

Take as much time as you need since it's a freebie; I simply wanted to tip you because I felt bad :C

As an update from my side my gold transfer is still pending, but I'll let you know when it goes through;

Thank you!! ><

Ah, thank you too! you're fine! I promise, kept overthinking about it, among other things, this weekend was WILD kasjghdfkjg, but I'm back to not stressing too hard about a quick turn around (and quite frankly, I feel bad for stressing about it because the line art, in my opinion, suffered some xd.)
    Imaizumi
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Hey I have a gold transfer ready, but the representative told me they were unable to mail you! Could you double check if "Measantorgan+tarlach" is correct? :O

Thanks for your hard work!! You're really kind person to be working so hard and diligently on a freebie ><
    Mesantorgan
  • MesantorganMesantorgan
    Hey I have a gold transfer ready, but the representative told me they were unable to mail you! Could you double check if "Measantorgan+tarlach" is correct? :O

Thanks for your hard work!! You're really kind person to be working so hard and diligently on a freebie ><

OH HECK, SORRY it's "Mesantorgan+tarlach" I hate this username sm
    Imaizumi
  • SugarcoSugarco
    Mabinogi Rep: 785
    hey, i was wondering if i could get a free sketch? uwu
    Mesantorgan
  • MesantorganMesantorgan
    edited June 20, 2019
    Sugarco wrote: »
    hey, i was wondering if i could get a free sketch? uwu

Yeah! We can work it out
  • SugarcoSugarco
    edited June 21, 2019
    yayyy, thank you! c: heres a screenshot of my character <3
    http://prntscr.com/o540k7
    Mesantorgan
  • MesantorganMesantorgan

You're on my list, can't wait to sketch her, it's very cute!
  • SugarcoSugarco

You're on my list, can't wait to sketch her, it's very cute!

aww thank you >w<
    Mesantorgan