Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Master plan weekly boost missions

FOXAssassinFOXAssassin
Mabinogi Rep: 850
in General Chat
Any idea where these are?

It said they wouldn't start untill the first week after the server merge event,but here we are and one of my friends,and myself haven't found a clue of what,or where these "boost" missions are that give items

Comments

• LiberateLiberate
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,360
    You have to talk at the Master Plan Helper to select your main character, after you're done selecting a main character you will start obtaining the weekly master plan quests.
  • FOXAssassinFOXAssassin
    edited June 14, 2019
    Liberate wrote: »
    You have to talk at the Master Plan Helper to select your main character, after you're done selecting a main character you will start obtaining the weekly master plan quests.

I did select a main character,but I haven't gotten any quests from it at all

Unless the "drink the master plan buff potion" Is the first week?
  • LiberateLiberate

Complete that first, and then the actual quest should pop-up right afterwards.
    FOXAssassin
  • FOXAssassinFOXAssassin

Complete that first, and then the actual quest should pop-up right afterwards.

I've been waiting for about an hour now and no other quests have poped up. What quest tab are they under?

Because the only ones in my "event" tab are for G23 pre celebration,and the server merge login
  • BobbioBobbio
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    I changed server to get the quest after doing the potion one, then it popped up/
    FOXAssassin
  • FOXAssassinFOXAssassin
    Bobbio wrote: »
    I changed server to get the quest after doing the potion one, then it popped up/

That worked. Thank you, to both of you
  • LiberateLiberate
    edited June 14, 2019
    Oops, resolved already.