Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Npc Busts clipping through text box

KaerioKaerio
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Technical Support
Just about as the title says. After the giant rework back in April, the portraits of npcs clip through their text and makes it hard or impossible to read. I've done everything to try and fix it from changing the color depth, to switching from windowed to full-screen, I've even reinstalled mabinogi to try and fix but still clipping.

Comments

• ErikaErika
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,420
    Are you using an AMD GPU? This has long been an issue for AMD/ATI Radeon GPUs. Pretty much since the launch of the game, I think. It's been reported multiple times, and I don't think there's ever been any progress on it.

Now, if you're using an Nvidia or Intel GPU, that's a different case...
  • KaerioKaerio
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Erika wrote: »
    Are you using an AMD GPU? This has long been an issue for AMD/ATI Radeon GPUs. Pretty much since the launch of the game, I think. It's been reported multiple times, and I don't think there's ever been any progress on it.

Now, if you're using an Nvidia or Intel GPU, that's a different case...

oh wow really? yeah i am using an amd Radeon. That kinda sucks :/ i've only had this problem once and fixed it, now i can't. Can't really enjoy the story without knowing what's going on lol.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Why did it only start after that particular patch, though? It was fine before.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    I got a wider monitor to fix that issue, last year I think.