Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Elephant for commerce missing as option.

RasaRasa
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
im not sure if its a glitch or something else...i was commerceing with my elephant and turned in goods, commerce skill went from rank 6 to 5. i went to grab more good and the elephant no longer showed up as an option, is this because of my current commerce rank or is this a problem?
*i also checked orge incase for some reason id have to rebuy the elephant but no option like that showed

Comments

• AlymereAlymere
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    Same here! During the event, I was able to use the Pack Elephant once. I didn't check directly after turning in goods, but when I went to commerce again later there was no option for the Pack Elephant. Is the Rental Wagon messing with the options shown? My Commerce Skill rank is 1, my lowest-level town is Dunbarton at 4 (others around 6-8), and I also tried going to the Ogre to see if I had to re-purchase the elephant, but nothing showed up there, either.
    So yeah, thinking that Rental Wagon... >.>
  • rabbitwarrabbitwar
    Mabinogi Rep: 580
    It's still there, under the wagon, but to reach it you have to scroll down in the list using a mouse wheel.