Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Far Darrig Coin Event

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited June 21, 2019 in Vault
A Far Darrig needs your help! It has lost its coins. Help find the Far Darrig's lost coins for cool rewards like the Far Darrig Masks, Far Darrig Homestead Figures, and more! Check out the full details here!

fdce-bg11.png
DANIarts

Comments

• KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited June 20, 2019
    Oh look. It's Zera.

Kensamaofmari
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    Caravan Joe Multiverse:
    caravan-joe-multiverse.png
    KensamaofmariDarkpixie99cookiewoo
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    pawcalypse wrote: »
    Caravan Joe Multiverse:
    caravan-joe-multiverse.png

Oh,the fanfiction is back again.
    pawcalypse
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Updated a typo on the post regarding the Lightning Strike second title :)
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I dunno how I read earwig reading far darrig.
    Sherripawcalypse
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    So, are the titles tradeable or bankable
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    Anemki wrote: »
    fbd2ee8a5d.png

People will axolotl questions about this image.
    woma494SherriKensamaofmariWolfsingerKitini
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    how do i get the darrig box?
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    TheDumbOne wrote: »

By gambling at the RNG machines in Festia. Such a fun event, all the event-exclusive items require gambling and no direct-purchase.
    SherripawcalypseTwistedxFate
  • CalasicmanCalasicman
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I cant start coin event i am way over 5000 i completed and turned in that 5000 quest but all he says is turn in 5000 event details or the balintine box.
    Draech wrote: »

By gambling at the RNG machines in Festia. Such a fun event, all the event-exclusive items require gambling and no direct-purchase.

Took me a while to figure the event out, rereading and rereading again before the light went on.
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390

Took me a while to figure the event out, rereading and rereading again before the light went on.

Yeah, well it doesn't help that there's a bunch of typos, wrong item names, and weird formatting. Also, I was wrong, it's not in Festia. It's in Dunbarton next to the Upgrade Anvil, and it's called the Festia Instant Prize event (for reasons).

Quick correction on everything:
    - I assume the "Far Darrig Coin 2nd Title Coupon" is actually the "Darrig Coin 2nd Title Selection Coupon";
    - that the Far Darrig Homestead Items are also included in the Far Darrig's Appreciation Box despite not being listed;
    - and it's worth noting the items from the exchange shop also expire after 15 days.

@Calasicman You're talking to the wrong Joe (Pre-G23 Event Caravan Joe). You'll need to speak to the one facing the opposite way, but standing in the same location, with the name "G23 Event Planner Caravan Joe".
    TheDumbOnepawcalypse
    Interesting enough, the line where it tells you the location was the one I understood clearly the first time.
    It's the Festia Instant prize located across the street near the upgrade anvil. And even if it was not clear, one can use deduction because, 1 there are no streets in Festia, and 2 there are no upgrade anvils in Festia.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Did the localization team slack off here, because the misinformation must be record breaking this time.

Surprise mechanics
    DraechSherriDarkpixie99Gretapawcalypse
  • GretaGreta
    I guess it's time to ban all "Kinder Surprises", eh? Get it? Because those are apparently banned in US.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Greta wrote: »
    I guess it's time to ban all "Kinder Surprises", eh? Get it? Because those are apparently banned in US.

Those got banned for choking hazards, though, no?
    pawcalypse
  • GretaGreta
    TNinja wrote: »

Yeah, apparently. But gachas are pretty harmful too.
    pawcalypseTwistedxFate
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615

Well.. we did get a different kind of Kinder egg.. instead the candy is on one half and the toy is in the other.
    but yeah, def agreed, gacha bad *thumbs up*
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    I'm just annoyed at the rates for fifth and sixth - been three days and I've got nothing but recovery potions and rusty hammers that aren't even bleeding permanent XD

-Just gonna note that I'm just complaining about my horrible rng luck here, but, I do kinda wonder what the actual rates are XD
    SherriKensamaofmariTwistedxFateDarkpixie99
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    Sherri wrote: »

Well.. we did get a different kind of Kinder egg.. instead the candy is on one half and the toy is in the other.
    but yeah, def agreed, gacha bad *thumbs up*

you can still get Wonder Balls... (which usually have stickers) i totally recommend them
    SherriDarkpixie99