Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G23 after storm advent, I need to know.

Comments

• WinglyMeruWinglyMeru
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205

Wait, the Far Darrig Doll Bag is going to be obtainable through crafting? Then why in the world am I sitting here fishing for what feels like 1% chance relics?

Well, we don't know for sure if the prizes are the same since they didn't say anything about it.

Spoilers maybe.
    It looks craftable.
    The doll is crafted with handicraft, and the bag cloth is made with weaving.
    If you use phantasmal sight, you can see the bag box recipe in the loom.
    The only question is how rare those damp threads are from fishing and those marbles from metallurgy in the new area.
    Apparently, you will need 100 marbles to get a clam shell.
    Not sure what the dyes are.
  • roastedpigroastedpig
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,040
    Sherri wrote: »

EDIT: Okay I don't know how in the nine hells people are getting so many, I've been fishing all day yesterday and today, used like 500 bait and I STILL ONLY HAVE THREE.

EDIT2: OMG I GOT FOUR NOW :OOOOO
    Sherri wrote: »
    WinglyMeru wrote: »
    I'm getting them on the fishing boat. People say 1 in 50 bait, but I think its better than that.

Hahaha.. lucky them.

*Meanwhile I've only gotten 3 in about 300 bait*

EDIT: Okay I don't know how in the nine hells people are getting so many, I've been fishing all day yesterday and today, used like 500 bait and I STILL ONLY HAVE THREE.

EDIT2: OMG I GOT FOUR NOW :OOOOO

prolly has to do with the fishing rod? I'm using an Item Fishing pole. Can't say for the others, but personally I'm averaging 8-10 relics per bait with it.
  • TwistedxFateTwistedxFate
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
    WinglyMeru wrote: »

Wait, the Far Darrig Doll Bag is going to be obtainable through crafting? Then why in the world am I sitting here fishing for what feels like 1% chance relics?

Well, we don't know for sure if the prizes are the same since they didn't say anything about it.

Spoilers maybe.
    It looks craftable.
    The doll is crafted with handicraft, and the bag cloth is made with weaving.
    If you use phantasmal sight, you can see the bag box recipe in the loom.
    The only question is how rare those damp threads are from fishing and those marbles from metallurgy in the new area.
    Apparently, you will need 100 marbles to get a clam shell.
    Not sure what the dyes are.

Oh dear lord lol, thanks for the info. I wasn't all that sure on what the deal was gonna be for the doll bag
  • raybladerrayblader
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    So this is the Boat right? im quite away in with Item Rod and maybe 4 baits? with none

R1 fishing with Ice fishing title for success do I need to relog or anything?