Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[complete] LF>Pointy-eared Kitty Hat (in black)

Kamo_teKamo_te
Mabinogi Rep: 3,865
edited June 29, 2019 in Nao Marketplace
Hello!! I'm looking for an irreplaceable! black! (preferably pure black but anything close may work too!) Pointy-eared Kitty Hat!;;;;;
bonus points if it's the repairable/dyeable ver!

please note any offers to Kirichan101 ><
I'm also willing to trade a white for black of the non-repairable/non-dyeable ver.
And I am also willing to do drawing commissions in exchange if preffered!
(I am "SquidChip Shop" in Fan Creations and although I'm closed for new orders I'd r e a l l y like the hat so I will still draw! ;;

Ty ty~ (/*>v<*)/

Comments

• MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited June 23, 2019
    too bad I have one of these but it's not tradable. is yours? you might not be able to get one I'm afraid

jXX6VQl.png

edit:
    oh i stand corrected, there is a tradable version... just not mine :D (saw this on AH)
    NUxCdJm.png
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,865
    edited June 23, 2019
    Maia wrote: »
    too bad I have one of these but it's not tradable. is yours? you might not be able to get one I'm afraid

jXX6VQl.png

edit:
    oh i stand corrected, there is a tradable version... just not mine :D (saw this on AH)
    NUxCdJm.png

Oh! Mine are >< I didn’t know there was a non-tradable ver as well haha
    And ;; I believe I saw that one. I’d say it’s a bit too red/purple-ish for what I’m looking for ><
    But tyty for the help♡ I shall keep looking!
    (Btw looks great on you (*゚▽゚*)b )