Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Namechange 'character has item in cash shop' issu

NeonPotatoNeonPotato
Mabinogi Rep: 200
edited June 25, 2019 in Technical Support
I've relogged into the game twice now to check my cash shop inventory because I'm being told I have an item when I definitely do not. I have also made sure none of the other limitations apply either. I'm now possibly going to miss out on getting my name for seemingly no reason, none of my characters have anything in the cash shop and I haven't purchased anything since 2015, seriously?

Not sure what I should do at this point, this is extremely frustrating.

EDIT: Now the names taken, thanks guys. Also, can't delete this post after finding the known issue page for this, which I swear wasn't there right at the start.

Comments

• asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    edited June 25, 2019
    If you look on the bottom half. They noted there's an error with the cash shop item. So if you had items left in there...it seems to be glitched and you will need to submit a ticket.

If you had no items in the cash shop and it does that....it's a glitch as well.