Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Balloon Festival Event

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited June 27, 2019 in Vault
Enjoy the new Balloon Festival with your fellow Milletians! Collect as many balloons as possible as a server to get amazing prizes, like the Note Airplane, Erinn Union Scout Set, and more! Check out the full details here.

bg-balloonv7.png
SpareohBrightheart

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Up and away!
    Wolfsinger
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Wait.. what's the difference between a regular Erinn Union Scout Outfit and a Neat Erinn Union Scout Outfit? Is it idle pose?
    Imaizumi
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    Sherri wrote: »
    Wait.. what's the difference between a regular Erinn Union Scout Outfit and a Neat Erinn Union Scout Outfit? Is it idle pose?

I'm guessing "Neat" is the one with socks.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Draech wrote: »

That's what I thought but in the Balloon Festival Box they are called 'Erinn Union Scout Stocking Outfit'..
  • YomboYombo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    So it looks like the special coins will be expensive and rare to get. I have yet to get one from the random box. So that means you'll have to spend 50 regular coins to get one. You'll get 78 (I think) just for logging in during July and 12 from June. That's with doing no shadow missions and staying logged in for 36 minutes for the second balloon. So that's 90 coins. Which is only 1 special coin. How are we expected to get anything when it's like that? Even if you do shadow missions you now have to choose between what the special coins offer or the regular ones. Not everyone has time to do Shadow Missions every day. You might be able to get 2 or 3 special coins just form everyone else turning in balloons. You need 14 special coins in order to get the outfit boxes for 1 gender or 16 special coins in order to get the outfit boxes for all. I don't see that happening much, unless my math is like way off.
    SherriWolfsingerSpareohDarkpixie99
  • lolpopperlolpopper
    Mabinogi Rep: 615
    yhis event broken to LOL liek forework idont get the daily quest for ballon for Sm daily,+ firework dosntwork bc RIGGGGGGG
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Draech wrote: »

Peasants remain sockless
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited July 5, 2019
    Just got a stack of x11 boxes, and not a single notable thing aside from potions, passes, and Odd Kitty Shoes (M)
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 13, 2019
    Don't know if anyone of you guys noticed this, but i actually saw multiclient/alt abuse even from this event too. Saw it few times in Alexina ch4. Like ~8 newbie players with Penguin Robes were afk next to Zeno.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Greta wrote: »
    Don't know if anyone of you guys noticed this, but i actually saw multiclient/alt abuse even from this event too. Saw it few times in Alexina ch4. Like ~8 newbie players with Penguin Robes were afk next to Zeno.

Greed.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    I never actually noticed that the balloon bundle seemed to get bigger.
    A nice touch, and hopefully we'll get to see widespread user choice impact events in future event design.
  • YomboYombo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    Anyone gotten any of the special coins from Larrys box? I've opened probably 140 boxes and not a single one.