Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

This picture puzzle :/

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    When you get the vertical left line completed, LEAVE IT ALONE. The rest will fall into place with some tinkering. Players in game actually thanked me for this tip.
    Shakaya
  • MabiIn2k19MabiIn2k19
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,390
    I work with kids around 10-11 years old, and these puzzles take them 3 minutes to do. Gonna leave it at that.
    SherriTHICCthighssavelives
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    MabiIn2k19 wrote: »
    I work with kids around 10-11 years old, and these puzzles take them 3 minutes to do. Gonna leave it at that.

All we know how to do is activate a skill and kill the mobs.
    Donk3y
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    People thought I was dumb for wanting commas in numbers. I completed the slidey puzzle right away, probably in under a minute, without needing to think. It hadn't even occurred to me that it could be considered hard.
    Everyone can be called dumb and backed up with an example. People are good and bad at different stuff. We are all individuals. Except me.
    ShakayaSherriGretaTHICCthighssavelives
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    MabiIn2k19 wrote: »

Oh my god, how we dare to be dumber than your kids!
  • Donk3yDonk3y
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
    Sherri wrote: »
    Oookay I finally took the time to read everything cuz' I was busy at the time of my last comment.. yikes
    Greta wrote: »
    It is kinda rude to say such things like someone is brain dead for not being able to solve any kind of puzzle. Let's remember that some people have talents in one thing and at the same time they might be horrible and untalented in other ones. As example, i incredibly suck with jumping ropes, but i'm quite good with hula hoops. We are all different and it's totally okay.

^^^ This!
    Honestly, the match making game was the hardest for me.. mostly cuz' it took a freaking year for the cards to actually flip back over.. but many would say that part was easy for them.
    But that doesn't make me or anyone else who had problems with this 'brain dead' at all..
    Honestly, i think i prefer this newest generation's characters over the Alban Knight ones (except Llywelyn, my husbando who had least screen time there).

I see you are a person of culture as well. I'm really glad he was around in G22/G23 though ♥

It's about the tiniest bit of brain power dude...

If you passed like 4th grade mathematics, you should have the analytical capacity to finish this puzzle even if you don't like it. I also HATE sliding tile puzzles, yet I don't complain about it... I wonder why...
  • GretaGreta
    edited June 29, 2019
    It was unnecessary to quote that. And no. I suck at math, but i'm good with grammar. How would you feel if i say something like: If you can't write then you must be brain dead? There's just too many examples of things that "brain dead" people can or can't do. If i'm brain dead for struggling to complete a Sliding Puzzle (or anyone else) then you are brain dead at quoting texts. End of story.
    ShakayaTrythisSherri
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    I'm allowed to come on a game's forum and complain to express my opinion about it. That's what a forum is for.

A lot of people disagree with me, and they're allowed to do that. It's what a forum is for. The game devs need feedback to see how their new content is going. If the majority of the people disagree with me, then they'll keep adding new puzzles.

Logging on to call people dumb is not what a forum is for. And you doing that tells everyone more about you than it does about me.
    GretaSherriPlatinaKoki
  • Donk3yDonk3y
    It was unnecessary to quote that. And no. I suck at math, but i'm good with grammar. How would you feel if i say something like: If you can't write then you must be brain dead? There's just too many examples of things that "brain dead" people can or can't do. If i'm brain dead for struggling to complete a Sliding Puzzle (or anyone else) then you are brain dead at quoting texts. End of story.

I didn't call anybody brain dead though, you might have mistaken me for somebody else. Maybe has to do with that low analytic capacity I mentioned before xD

Besides, my grammar is stellar in my own language, and I can fluently speak 2 languages, and more or less understand 5. Sooooooo....
    Shakaya wrote: »
    I'm allowed to come on a game's forum and complain to express my opinion about it. That's what a forum is for.

A lot of people disagree with me, and they're allowed to do that. It's what a forum is for. The game devs need feedback to see how their new content is going. If the majority of the people disagree with me, then they'll keep adding new puzzles.

Logging on to call people dumb is not what a forum is for. And you doing that tells everyone more about you than it does about me.

And I'm also allowed to criticize your failures.

What you said here isn't feedback, it's just random complaints. If somebody complains that their coffee at Starbucks is too hot, you don't consider it feedback.
    The game devs need ACTUAL feedback, not dumbing down easy content because some snowflakes didn't bother improving their brains at school in it's prime...
    Here's some proper feedback for the devs: The memory game. When you get two cards wrong, it takes like 2-3 seconds for the cards to flip back, and in that time you cannot click other cards, but the clock is still ticking.

You consider it "calling people dumb" (even though I didn't write down any insult so far...), I call it giving credit where it's due
    THICCthighssavelives
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    He used the insult 'snowflake'.. I see what we are dealing with here.
  • Donk3yDonk3y
    edited June 29, 2019

I just lost a tiny bit more faith in humanity...

34lj6m.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
    THICCthighssavelives
  • GretaGreta
    edited June 29, 2019
    Donk3y wrote: »
    The game devs need ACTUAL feedback, not dumbing down easy content because some snowflakes didn't bother improving their brains at school in it's prime...

You consider it "calling people dumb" (even though I didn't write down any insult so far...)

You sure bro?

SherriPlatinaKoki
  • Donk3yDonk3y
    edited June 29, 2019
    You sure bro?

A tiny bit more faith in humanity lost...

You guys consider "snowflake" an insult... I know what I'M dealing with here...
    THICCthighssavelives
  • GretaGreta
    edited June 29, 2019
    You sure bro?

A tiny bit more faith in humanity lost...

It is an insult. Read the definition of it...
    I seriously shouldn't waste my time on people like you who belittle others for being bad at something. The most offended here is actually you, because you seem to be pretty upset at people who can't do a sliding puzzle, so you decided to make a fun of it i guess.
    So rude man...
    Sherri
  • XafnirXafnir
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    edited June 29, 2019
    You sure bro?

I don't plan on joining this discussion but you should really create a constructive argument based on logic and less on your own personal feelings that seem to be easily offendable
    THICCthighssavelives
  • Donk3yDonk3y
    edited June 29, 2019

So if instead of saying "You are a snowflake" I say "You are a person that gets offended unreasonably much", is it still considered an insult?
    Because that's basically it's definition...

lol this is getting ridiculous, feels like that whole "surprise mechanics" thing xD
    XafnirTHICCthighssavelives
  • GretaGreta
    edited June 29, 2019

So if instead of saying "You are a snowflake" I say "You are a person that gets offended unreasonably much", is it still considered an insult?
    Because that's basically it's definition...

lol this is getting ridiculous, feels like that whole "surprise mechanics" thing xD

The whole surprise mechanic is you being able to do a puzzle, flexing about it, but actually suck at editing your own posts. Eksdee.

Oh wait, i just realized how ironic the snowflake term is:
    Wikipedia wrote:
    Snowflake is a 2010s derogatory slang term for a person, implying that they have an inflated sense of uniqueness, an unwarranted sense of entitlement, or are overly-emotional, easily offended, and unable to deal with opposing opinions.
  • Donk3yDonk3y
    F2CAD3E7BB4281B8F86FC6C5DC3A1E5FF7B161EF
  • XafnirXafnir
    Mabinogi Rep: 720

Of course, it gets to that when people don't have any interest in actually thinking for a change and they rely on others to back them up or prove their invalid point through more invalid reasoning (if you can call it reasoning).

In this case I agree with Donk3y when he stated that people seem to have a very low analytical capacity. I see people complain and complain and bring nothing constructive to the table. People have gotten complacent with everything and are constantly hoping their failures will be re branded as successes or blaming anything else other than them selves because they can't really handle the truth of a failure.
    THICCthighssavelives
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    Guuaaoo, all these people acting like they know me or know how I feel. I'm not even mad but ya'll seem to be getting real into it.

-sips tea-