Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How to get to Tir Na Nog

rollinghighx13rollinghighx13
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Help
So long story short i've been talking to kristell and shes not giving me the pass. i have the slay title on and i've double checked literally my entire inventory to see if i accidently had one stashed. Any help would be appreciated on why shes not giving the pass to me.

Comments

• rollinghighx13rollinghighx13
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Somebody helped me out in game so this post can be deleted. lol
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    edited June 30, 2019
    In case someone else will be looking for the info, here's a small tip in addition to the original thread entry.
    For a certain reason Kristell wouldn't want to give you the pass if you have the Succubus Slayer title on. You should choose another Slayer title.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Musicat wrote: »
    In case someone else will be looking for the info, here's a small tip in addition to the original thread entry.
    For a certain reason Kristell wouldn't want to give you the pass if you have the Succubus Slayer title on. You should choose another Slayer title.

or if players want to avoid remembering the right title to equip, going to Kristell, and going through that dungeon a warp imp is a great investment. I use one to go to Tir Na Nog all the time. those zombies are great for training talents like ninja and gunner and they have decent gold drops. Albey dungeon is useful for transformation mastery as it has some monsters you would usually need dungeon passes to get to. warping there with a warp imp is as fast as continent warping and totally worth $8 dollars for a easy unlimited pass. another great location to save with a warp imp is Petra's Fishing Boat, much fast then finding and equipping a title all the time.
    Musicat
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Negumiko wrote: »
    Musicat wrote: »

or if players want to avoid remembering the right title to equip, going to Kristell, and going through that dungeon a warp imp is a great investment. I use one to go to Tir Na Nog all the time. those zombies are great for training talents like ninja and gunner and they have decent gold drops. Albey dungeon is useful for transformation mastery as it has some monsters you would usually need dungeon passes to get to. warping there with a warp imp is as fast as continent warping and totally worth $8 dollars for a easy unlimited pass. another great location to save with a warp imp is Petra's Fishing Boat, much fast then finding and equipping a title all the time.

Yep, I got a warp imp set to there to. One to Baol. One to the moon (I don't care if it doesn't work right now, I refuse to reset it) ditto for Doku Doku Island, I got one set to there. One set to over the falls where the giant alligator is. And one free for when I gltich somewhere, like the jousting grounds.
    Kensamaofmari