Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

post your best mabinogi meme

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Crims wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    What

Glopping.

33995443.jpg

Ask a slime what glopping means.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited January 13, 2020
    Oh this is a hentai fanfic meme reference. Lewd!

But I already knew this was tied into something perverted when the word GLOPPING was used. XD

In before the word glopping is censored in these forums.

But I already knew this was tied into something perverted when the word GLOPPING was used. XD

Add a M between O and P and it will be ok.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited January 13, 2020

Add a M between O and P and it will be ok.

orly-l3mf3q.jpg
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Don't worry, forums aren't moderated anymore. Literally found a post with few profanities and overall messed up context and mods aren't removing it lol. It's in "Last Post Wins" thread btw.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Don't worry, forums aren't moderated anymore. Literally found a post with few profanities and overall messed up context and mods aren't removing it lol. It's in "Last Post Wins" thread btw.

Well, they certainly not cracking down on on ToS violators anymore. Someone mentioned that to me recently and a lot of people agree; they have given up.

But...

That disturbs me greatly. Insert FUD reasons.

Well, they certainly not cracking down on on ToS violators anymore. Someone mentioned that to me recently and a lot of people agree; they have given up.

But...

The end is coming.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

But...

The end is coming.

How to get a comment deleted, maybe.
    Kensamaofmari
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

I really hope they delete such a post. :/
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Did they? I'm too lazy to sift through that thread.
  • GretaGreta

Yes.
  • AkirachuAkirachu
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,560
    you know what be fun get a camera put all the mabinogi forum ppl in a room irl record it and post it on youtube see how many views it gets
  • GretaGreta
    you know what be fun get a camera put all the mabinogi forum ppl in a room irl record it and post it on youtube see how many views it gets

Um... No, i sense cringe. :D
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Nah we're all just a bunch of ugly nerds.
    Kensamaofmari
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    Mabi6 wrote: »

• noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    edited January 15, 2020
    What

Glopping.

33995443.jpg

and then rImuru andswers " glopping ? " (while speaking with japenglish accent)

• AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    I was told there was a greatest blacksmith somewhere, but he broke my fluted short sword, wait you mean hes not in tir?
    Kensamaofmari
    noobodyzxz wrote: »
    What

Glopping.

33995443.jpg

and then rImuru andswers " glopping ? " (while speaking with japenglish accent)

That's why rImuru has predator skill
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Alshian wrote: »
    I was told there was a greatest blacksmith somewhere, but he broke my fluted short sword, wait you mean hes not in tir?

no the greatest blacksmith in mabi is in Tir Chonaill
    legend tells of a great blacksmith that brings out the greatest potential to any weapon or equipment he repairs.
    His name reached the farthest places, people, milletians, Gods/Goddesses and even fomors once gathered
    and patiently waited in line for a chance to have their weapons repaired by him.
    It went for days, weeks, months the great blacksmith repaired hundreds or maybe thousands of weapons and equipment
    with only a few moments of rest he was fueled with overwhelming amounts of pride towards his work.
    Bringing out every weapon and equipment's fullest potential was all he could ever desire.
    But one day his body gave up and he slipped his fingers and broke a legendary weapon.
    He lost everything he took pride with in one moment, a small mistake in fact but it broke his heart and his spirit,
    he stopped blacksmithing and hid himself from the world.
    When he thought all was gone there was a single sensation engraved in his soul
    the moment he slipped his fingers and broke the legendary weapon
    the sensation of it breaking on his hands filled up the emptiness inside of him
    to the point that he would slip his hammer from his finger on purpose
    just to feel that sensation again

noobody knows where he truly is but some say that he opened his old shop in Tir Chonaill
    but the people who went there and had their weapons and equipment repaired
    doesnt think that blacksmith who works there is the legendary blacksmith
    in fact a lot of them complain about him breaking stuff on purpose with creepy grin